Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RAGE FUEL] Why is society trying to stop us or condemn us for looksmaxing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Fertility paradox in male beauty quest

They're trying to stop us looksmaxing...

This article. The one in New York Magazine & Huffington Post...

If it was a foid with liposuction, boob job, lip fillers etc or a trans woman they wouldn't give a shit with false accusations of body dysphoria.

Because only women are allowed to fraud their genetics.

desperate people will ruin their health in order to get to the opposite sex, what a surprise.

however the reason they run with this piece is to discourage anything that might make men be too manly or alpha.

bodybuilding is bad, meat eating is bad, not crying like a bitch all the time is bad, etc. big trend.

Foids want to make sure they weed out the bad genetics, they want to weed US out and make sure nobody escapes.
Improving ourselves would help us mate and our genetics survive and that's not acceptable for them. That's why we HAVE TO DO IT, impregnate them with our hideous mongoloid kids and run away.
In my humble opinion ofc

imagine if they published an article stating that mtf transgenders paradoxically make themselves sterile by taking female hormones in an effort to look like a fertile young woman, imagine all the uproar and leftist outrage they would cause

Notice they dance around the real issue: Women's standards have pumped up so high that men are having to go to greater and greater lengths just to have a chance to compete.

Amount of men I met who wanted to get a girl pregnant = 0

amount of men I met who want to bareback girls = 100% of them

idiotic article. no man wants to have kids in 2019.

They want to prevent us from looksmaxxing because they want only natural born chads to reproduce

No matter how much you fraud yourself after birth at the end of the day any children you have will inherit the shit genetics & the cycle continues. They're passive aggressive even when it comes to eugenics. But of course a female can get away with it as for them there's never a line to cross.

:feelshaha: give me a break since the beginning of time bad genes get weeded out through a mother's son. All girls can get laid and reproduce no matter how short and ugly they are. Now with plastic surgery and steroids genetic abominations have a chance of happiness and not dying without sex, love, and validation from the opposite sex.

Taking care of yourself (surgery, look, etc) has only one benefit. YOU not them.
They want a piece of the cake but they can't. They only want you to slave away, stay in your misery and pay a maximum of taxes.

bodybuilding is bad, meat eating is bad, not crying like a bitch all the time is bad, etc. big trend.

Specially testosterone itself is the devil even among physicians. Everything what may be related to something manly is now considered bad and even unhealthy.

Amount of men I met who wanted to get a girl pregnant = 0

amount of men I met who want to bareback girls = 100% of them

idiotic article. no man wants to have kids in 2019.
worse yet, no woman wants to have kids, but i bet they still use their own country's 'omg dropping sperm rates' anti-male spam to determine whether they should drop everything and go fuck men abroad
Specially testosterone itself is the devil even among physicians. Everything what may be related to something manly is now considered bad and even unhealthy.
i heard they are readjusting the thresholds for healthy testosterone levels, so doctors will consider you healthy with a lower testosterone level, JFL if that is true

Here they're attacking dickmaxxing supplements.

FDA warns that ‘Big Penis’ supplement works a little too well

Propaganda hit piece from leftist BBC. You can simply use hcg along with external testosterone to prevent or reverse testicular atrophy.
Meanwhile, women can take birth control and its no big deal.

being infertile is a feature, not a bug

Fookin’ ‘ell.

In light of this thread:

I wonder this is the reason why people don't want us looksmaxing or are scornful.