Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [RageFuel] Cousin's new fuck-buddy whore showed her disgust towards me today

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Once again the shit I have to deal with during surprise family visits, my auntie, uncle and cousin were visiting but this time my cunt Chadlite cousin decided to bring yet another new temporary whore to meet my family and surprise surprise she looked like the stereotypical Stacy bitch. Mind you they aren't dating or anything, they were just "friends", but we all know what happens when they're alone. Soon as I opened the door we greet each other as normal, I notice someone I haven't seen before walking behind my cousin, I try to quickly retreat back into my room but my bitch mother stops me and orders me to say hi to them all. Lo and behold as soon as Stacy bitch sees me, her smile immediately went from being friendly to absolute cringe and disgust, as if she'd just spotted the elephant man with down syndrome, as always followed by the usual awkward silence. it was obvious she didn't want to be 10 feet near me. My cousin picks this up and starts laughing and mocking me like the prick faggot he is while trying to hide it, my family confused as to what's going on (or I think) and me, just standing there with intense blood-lust not saying anything. Knowing what was happening I try to laugh it off and pretend to to be oblivious to her reaction, then slowly back away upstairs. There are days when I wonder what would happen if the law wasn't a thing, But atleast I most likely won't see her again since she is one of many whores he's with, I honestly lost track of how many holes he's bought to my house. This is why I don't go outside.

Last edited:
Bro fuck that nonsense, if no one is there to defend you defend yourself. Say something like "why are you looking at me like that in my house" or something. don't not go outside because some egotistical whore denied your looks existence its YOUR humble abode my inkwell friend cherish it!

Bro fuck that nonsense, if no one is there to defend you defend yourself. Say something like "why are you looking at me like that in my house" or something. don't not go outside because some egotistical whore denied your looks existence its YOUR humble abode my inkwell friend cherish it!
If I did that, it would make ME look like the bad guy. plus my cousin is a thugmaxxed chadlite, he would most likely knock my ass to the floor faster than you could say "REEEEE"

If I did that, it would make ME look like the bad guy. plus my cousin is a thugmaxxed chadlite, he would most likely knock me to the floor faster than you could say "REEEEE"
Remember, because of your inceldom you are bad no matter what you do. You looked like a creepy cunt while this god stacy was flustered. No one is on your side but yourself my incel friend. And your cousin seems to not care about you regardless if he just laughs at her cruelty. beat him up with some object or something. Incels are seen like evil cunts constantly, always the "creepy oogling" cackling subhumans. You can't hold this masochistic role forever. You're going to get abused more and more until you're kicked out or some shit

Remember, because of your inceldom you are bad no matter what you do.
I knew that the hard way from a very young age

And your cousin seems to not care about you regardless
He used to beat the shit out of me when I was younger despite being almost the same age, he grew up in nigger territory and lost his virginity when he was 13

That's horrible. Your cousin is an asshole

I knew that the hard way from a very young age

He used to beat the shit out of me when I was younger despite being almost the same age, he grew up in nigger territory and lost his virginity when he was 13
Even more of a reason to not respect his wishes. We might be shitty subhumans but we deserve our small social "respect". Maybe when we're at school or work and have to talk to some stacy its more tolerable to endure her shit. But this is home, a place of privacy and safety. Even a deformed dog will try to bite the shit out of you if you fuck with its territory. Even a fish who cant even breathe will jump out of the water to attack

Even more of a reason to not respect his wishes. We might be shitty subhumans but we deserve our small social "respect". Maybe when we're at school or work and have to talk to some stacy its more tolerable to endure her shit. But this is home, a place of privacy and safety. Even a deformed dog will try to bite the shit out of you if you fuck with its territory. Even a fish who cant even breathe will jump out of the water to attack
Again, it would make me look like the bad guy and end up with my family siding with him, then the law and I don't want to deal with that

Last edited:
This is fucking ragefuel dude. don't know how you didn't attack him then and there

Last edited:
But this is home, a place of privacy and safety. Even a deformed dog will try to bite the shit out of you if you fuck with its territory. Even a fish who cant even breathe will jump out of the water to attack
Words of wisdom. OP, shit in their bed while their away. :feelsokman:

A pERmanent solution to a permanent problem

mFf48QQ.jpg
That is a nice drawing ngl.

Male family members who are slaying while you rot as an incel is utterly brutal.

Send her to gulag
full

If I did that, it would make ME look like the bad guy. plus my cousin is a thugmaxxed chadlite, he would most likely knock my ass to the floor faster than you could say "REEEEE"
So why don't u find a way to physically dominate him?
It really annoys me when incels take on the submissive roles society wants us to. I'm an incel and it's out of my hands, but chads, normies, Becky's, Stacy's all know immediately when they meet me that any bullshit will not be tolerated of they try to go down the physical dominance path

Male family members who are slaying while you rot as an incel is utterly brutal.
One time he actually fucked one of those whores in MY house before, this was a few years ago
So why don't u find a way to physically dominate him?
He is way taller & better built than me so it is highly unlikely, even If i did manage to down him through means of unconventional methods, soyciety would crush me in an instant due to their favor of superior genetics. Not to mention I'd get disowned by my family

Last edited:
sulfuric acid his face and see how he lives from then on, you won't have to face him physically, just sneak up upon him and pour justice all over his face.

sulfuric acid his face and see how he lives from then on, you won't have to face him physically, just sneak up upon him and pour justice all over his face.
You haven't been reading the thread have you

If I did that, it would make ME look like the bad guy. plus my cousin is a thugmaxxed chadlite
Well maybe your cousin is onto something by being thugmaxxed. Three situations will come from thugmaxxing.
situation 1: you thug so hard you btfo chadlite cousin. everyone will be intimidated by you. You’ll be scolded, but at least your family + Stacy will think twice before crossing you.
Situation 2: you thug out but cousin mogs you. Even if you lost in the social situation, the observers will recognize that you will retaliate if prodded. This is a good thing.
Situation 3: you absolutely cuck yourself by not only inhibiting self expression, but everyone will see that they can get away with bullying you. The dissatisfaction you feel from not chimping out acts as a negative reinforcer, so you’ll be more prone to repeating the behavior and again despise yourself for doing so.

There’s a difference between standing up for yourself and acting belligerently. No matter one’s looks, everyone has a right to stand up for themselves.

everyone has a right to stand up for themselves.
But not inkwells, any form of retaliation results getting ganged by every other party, that includes the law. It's happened before and it's going to happen again.

Well maybe your cousin is onto something by being thugmaxxed
That only works for NT normies and above
everyone will be intimidated by you. You’ll be scolded, but at least your family + Stacy will think twice before crossing you.
A 13 year old failed normie looks more intimidating than me

But not inkwells, any form of retaliation results getting ganged by every other party, that includes the law. It's happened before and it's going to happen again.

That only works for NT normies and above
well I don’t know your family situation, but I made a leap and assumed your family won’t call the cops on you for getting into a verbal altercation with your cousin or Stacy. Sorry for thinking your family is capable of making internal affairs internal.

Im just trying to reiterate what Numb has said. even you deserve comfort in your own domain. Not doing anything leads to failure so you might as well try, EVEN IF you get bad optics for it.

well I don’t know your family situation, but I made a leap and assumed your family won’t call the cops on you for getting into a verbal altercation with your cousin or Stacy. Sorry for thinking your family is capable of making internal affairs internal.

Im just trying to reiterate what Numb has said. even you deserve comfort in your own domain. Not doing anything leads to failure so you might as well try, EVEN IF you get bad optics for it.
I wasn't talking about just family, it's more to do with general circumstances i.e getting hassled at a bus stop by strangers because of your appearance with a crowd watching. No matter the situation, anything you do as an incel will always yield a negative effect from everybody around you, breathing as an ugly male will soon become socially unacceptable.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about family, it's more to do with general circumstances i.e getting hassled at a bus stop by strangers because of your appearance with a crowd watching. No matter the situation, anything you do as an incel will always yield a negative effect from everybody around you
negative effect: normies talk or think badly about you and or shun you.
I am aware that preposterous cases have happened, but I doubt you’ll end up incarcerated or absolutely pummeled by just standing up for yourself. You’re not gonna go ER or pour sulfuric acid on someone. Within reason, you can navigate a situation and end with people not fucking with you. I guess since you disagree, you’d rather just take it all in and have people live in your head rent free.

you can navigate a situation and end with people not fucking with you.
The thing is I already tried that, normie methods of resolving a conflict simply do NOT work for incels, ever. They will always find a way to blow your demeanour out of proportion in order to demonize you, especially when there is an audience around. You know how Chad has the halo effect? Well we have the horned effect, which is the exact opposite. they will always abuse this to escalate the situation, further increasing the tension with the main goal being to boost their ego. The only way to get out of the drama is if YOU walk away with your head down and not contest them in the slightest. This is what society expects from us and if we go against that, it will always backfire. I am saying this from experience because at the end of the day they always win, now I just try to avoid everyone who is part of the human race at all costs, that includes family.

The thing is I already tried that, normie methods of resolving a conflict simply do NOT work for incels, ever. They will always find a way to blow your demeanour out of proportion in order to demonize you, especially when there is an audience around. You know how Chad has the halo effect? Well we have the horned effect, which is the exact opposite. they will always abuse this to escalate the situation, further increasing the tension with the main goal being to boost their ego. The only way to get out of the drama is if YOU walk away with your head down and not contest them in the slightest. This is what society expects from us and if we go against that, it will always backfire. I am saying this from experience because at the end of the day they always win, now I just try to avoid everyone who is part of the human race at all costs, that includes family.
that must’ve been a brutal pill for you to swallow. I’m also a type of person to just take the hits and move on, but it’s fucking tiring. I naively hope the day will come when we be either treated fairly or left alone.

if their was no law i guess you could teach your cousin a lesson
1527626742881.jpg

I would of called her a cum swallowing whore to her face then punch my fist into the wall then shout as load as I can.

Umm sweaty it’s not his house it’s his parents house

This is what he shouldve done. How can a bitch come to your own house and bully you, wtf

Edit; I read your replies and I see he is thugmaxxed. If I was you I'd gymcel and knock the shit out of him.

Yea. I would have immediately thrown her out and banned the cousin from coming over.

Living with parents = volcel

It's always the same shit. People say it's rude not to come say hi, but then when you do they treat you like shit because you are ugly, then they wonder why you don't want to interact with anyone.