Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel RAGEFUEL for anyone who wants it

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Status? what status :feelshaha:

also bitch i dont have money, im fucking unemployed

Pretty sure this is just trolling

Didn’t read, fuck “femcels”

Pretty sure this is just trolling
Didn’t read, fuck fem"cels”

I don't have the energy right now, delusional cunt.

considering how most men are completely invisible to women, im not surprised they'd think like this..and for every one cherrypicked example they can come up with, there's 10 equivalent examples with the genders reversed.

also, women can't make up for having bad looks? they don't need to. even the ugliest of women can find a boyfriend.
P E R S O N A L I T Y

Status? what status :feelshaha:

also bitch i dont have money, im fucking unemployed
i like how the foid admits that they're attracted to money. goes to show what they think of men. (walking wallets). fucking whores.

IQ lower than temperature of Pluto.

Statusmaxxing is cope. All it'll get you is 40 year old used up women looking to settle. Chads don't want her anymore so she'll settle for a betabuxxer for money and stability. She's not attracted to him so she'll cheat and divorce rape him whenever possible. Broke Chad on trial for beating a child to near death gets bailed out by women and marries a billionaire (he also cheats on her and she forgives him).

Women are the choosers, not men. As a result, women will only go for chad and ignore everyone else. To them, sub-8 men don't even exist. This is what creates so-called "femcels". "Femcels" are simply chadsexuals.

This also means 90% of men get almost no female attention. For sub-5 men, either cope or go ER. No amount of statusmaxxing will make you a chad.

Only read 1 line and it proves Foids have no value to this world other than there holes. Delusional whore. I sincerely hope the foid that wrote this gets gangraped by fellow subhumans and left in a trash can outside a homeless shelter (in Minecraft).

Opens post for ragefuel:feelswhere:
Scrolls to bottom
Sees r/femcels :feelsseriously:
I'm not giving this whore any validation for having a stupid.:feelsUgh:
But you op can have a free bump:feelsEhh:

This is some high level trolling

Don't you know by now? Most of those people are just soyboys and landwhales larping as female incels to mock us and our beliefs

Fuck off, no cunthole can understand celibacy as it's impossible for them to not have someone pursuing them.