Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel] Have you ever been called "too unattractive to date" but also told they can "get a girl in the future?"

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I was just reminded of this because a foid who I completely forgot about viewed my Snapchat story. I didn't even know I had her added as I purposely scared away all the other foids who had me added on Snapchat by making crazy suicide threats after finding out they weren't interested (I wasn't actually going to commit suicide, I scared some foids by telling them that I was going to "blow my head clean off" and I'd showcase them a picture of myself pointing a pellet gun to my head or under my chin :feelskek:. Also, I only did that because pretty much all of them straight up called me ugly or below average. The best moment ever is when I legitimately scarred a Stacy for a couple weeks until my friend who was close to her found out and told her that I didn't actually kill myself -- well, he just said I TRIED to. I KNOW NONE OF THESE WHORES IRL, DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT HOW I'M CAUSING MY OWN INCELDOM). I think she is intrigued by my blatant incel behavior and wants to see what I'm up to even though I did this same shit to her.

But I remembered a conversation I had with this foid. She was my 20-somethingth rejection through Snapchat.

She's a solid 5/10 with glasses and she added me because I put my Snapchat on my story a couple years ago when I owned a semi-popular meme account with nearly 2k followers. I posted my Snapchat on my alt and it had 600-ish. This alt was for my autistic sperg rage venting, and of course I'd always vent about how much I fucking hated all the vapid whores because they hate me because I'm ugly.

The literal FIRST thing she sent to me was a pic of herself with some Chadlite in the background (who I assume was one of her fuck buddies) with the caption "bet you're not ugly lol." So I replied to her Snap with my face pic. She opened it and then there was like 20 minutes of dead silence.

And all of a sudden, I shit you not, she started going on about the same points we've been rambling about, but it made me angry because of her rebuttal towards all of those points. She said that I'm "below average" but "unappreciated" and that I "will be seen as dating material when I'm older and have a job." She then pointed out that "women like to sleep around with guys they find attractive when they can do so" and that I "shouldn't have a problem with it."

The first several lines of text she wrote to me were ones I didn't have a problem with. Basic blackpill theory. The last one, about how I shouldn't have a fucking problem with it, very well DID. Fast forward a couple hours and I give her my saved, official™ image of me holding up my extremely realistic pellet gun to the bottom of my chin and with the caption "im gonna blast my fuckin brains out im sick of this shit its all ur fuckin fault along with every bitch on this planet" or something along those lines. She threatened to call the cops on me but I told her I didn't give a shit. Pretty sure she knew I was joshing even though I quit all social media for a week to make it look like a suicide because she still had me added and she was nonchalant when I came back and I said "i tried." Don't know why she still has me added but she does.

Last edited:
No, i never talk that kind of thing with people.
Personally, im too ugly short and beta to get a gf.
Its over.

"there is someone out there for you br0 just wait"

What the fuck did I just read

Females are the most vile and evil of creatures. Bitches like that deserve a special place in hell where they will be eternally sodomized by satan.

JFL :feelskek:
She's telling you to wait for her and her roastie friends to be used up so much so that the Chads and Normies have no use for her anymore. Then after many years of waiting she will marry you so she can be financially stable while not giving a shit about you and cheating with Tyrone on the side and probably divorce you for half of your shit that you were moneymaxxing for

just get a good job and betabuxx some overweight roastie in ur 30s br0, things will get better br0000o000o000

"there is someone out there for you br0 just wait"
The worst advice ever. While they partake in numerous relationships while telling you to wait. For the rest of your damn life

I dont have snapchat friends.
My teacher told me I would never get a gf.

I dont have snapchat friends.
My teacher told me I would never get a gf.
That's fucking brutal. Why did he/she say that?

That's fucking brutal. Why did he/she say that?
(This is my best attempt at paraphrasing the interaction.)
I usually sit alone in class, the desks are paired, so there is an empty desk next to mine. So when it comes to sharing class material if they don't have enough for everyone they hand the texts out for 2 people to share. This class was Biology, on the week of valentines day. So, at this particular time, there weren't enough texts. I was the last one that didn't get one, but the teacher gave me his. The lecture was something on genetics so, the teacher was talking about reproductive success. For some reason, he decided to talk about how "The most successful organism would be the organism that gets to pass its genes on the most, not the one that lives the longest". Then he turned to me and continued with "Of course most organisms don't get an opportunity to pair bond, species extinction is the norm, survival is the exception, isn't that right Rolld20". I just nodded. Then he ends up saying "Not all of us will get the opportunity to find someone to have offsprings with like Rolld20." Of course, he laughs it off saying he was just joking. I think he had it in for me since I usually showed up late and tired, kinda looking bored all the time.

all foids are the same ,

you
dont
matter
as
a
sub 7
male

(This is my best attempt at paraphrasing the interaction.)
I usually sit alone in class, the desks are paired, so there is an empty desk next to mine. So when it comes to sharing class material if they don't have enough for everyone they hand the texts out for 2 people to share. This class was Biology, on the week of valentines day. So, at this particular time, there weren't enough texts. I was the last one that didn't get one, but the teacher gave me his. The lecture was something on genetics so, the teacher was talking about reproductive success. For some reason, he decided to talk about how "The most successful organism would be the organism that gets to pass its genes on the most, not the one that lives the longest". Then he turned to me and continued with "Of course most organisms don't get an opportunity to pair bond, species extinction is the norm, survival is the exception, isn't that right Rolld20". I just nodded. Then he ends up saying "Not all of us will get the opportunity to find someone to have offsprings with like Rolld20." Of course, he laughs it off saying he was just joking. I think he had it in for me since I usually showed up late and tired, kinda looking bored all the time.
if you showed up to school in angER i get it. he and your stupid classmates desERve it.

The majority of females are evil.

You shouldn't have a problem with foids rejecting you just to be chads cum bucket for one night per month. Once you're older and have a good job you'll be able to spend time with her and pay to raise chads 10 year old child.

Learning the ways of certain groups of people requires understanding the groups of people, and this comes from direct contact.

Foids

Nope, you cannot do that. In fact, unlike most groups of people, foids are the exact opposite. The further you observe them, the better you understand them.

try to fuck her lol

No, I’m too ugly even to get BS like that.

She lives like five states away from me. And she thinks I'm ugly. That'd be rape.
meanwhile i haven't corresponded with a female since 6th grade. you've got this in the bag, dude.

she started going on about the same points we've been rambling about
What did you mean by this? Did she say why you are ugly?

What did you mean by this? Did she say why you are ugly?
They never say why you’re ugly, the reason is because they don’t actually know what makes you ugly nor do they care to know, because it doesn’t matter to them. All they know is that when they see you their cunts get drier than the fucking Sahara desert and thus you have absolutely no real worth to them whatsoever. Furthermore, it’s damn near impossible for a female in the west to be unable to find a partner due to their looks so why would they ever see the reason to become educated on lookism and what makes someone attractive vs what makes them unattractive? It doesn’t apply to them, there’s a reason the people that tend to be educated on what actually makes someone ugly are either plastic surgeons or incels

Sounds fun larping as a suicidecel and getting attention from females

and that I "will be seen as dating material when I'm older and have a job."

Kill her slowly.

She then pointed out that "women like to sleep around with guys they find attractive when they can do so" and that I "shouldn't have a problem with it."

Now, I really want to kill her. I hope you do not mind sharing her.

Of course, he laughs it off saying he was just joking. I think he had it in for me since I usually showed up late and tired, kinda looking bored all the time.

Instead of just accepting it, you should have said to him: ''Me and you after school - a fight until someone of us die. This is true biology. Who is stronger?''

Last edited: