Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [RageFuel] [Story] [Rant] I hate dealing with this entitled midget foid at school.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I just had my construction exam this morning and because me and my friend John we're behind on our culminating we decided to stay and make an attempt to finish our culminating project so we go inside of the woodworking room where all the machines & power tools are and this female midget whos height is an estimated 5'4 or 5'5 keeps bothering me and bullying me. I would usually pick my nose and eat the boogers and that was quite normal to me since childhood and since she has seen me do it she decided to give me giving tissues because she thought it was disgusting and wanted me to stop. She also made fun of me while pointing at me while talking to another foid and the foid laughed also. Fuck, this fucking midget pisses me off to the point where at one point she decided to taunt me again I decided to go near the hacksaw and picked one up and taunted me some more saying provoking bullshit like "Come on over here bud" or something similar. I contemplated for a moment before deciding to put the saw back instead of slitting her throat and cutting her up like a fucking pig in a slaughterhouse. I also was helping my friend on the project but not by much and I was still helping, she decides to make a comment about it.

"Hey John, is Seija helping you?" "Yeah he is helping me, he did this pillar" "Oh wow one thing, nice job", then she proceeds to slap sarcastically & slowly as she walks away. She legitimate acts like a spoiled brat and acts like it also. She is like this to everyone around her sometimes she acts like this to her friends. She is unironically spoiled by her parents and acts entitled, she has the ego of a literal skyscraper despite her looking like a female orc from WoW or OSRS.

I unironically got in her way a couple of times and proceeds to berate me for getting in her way even though I'm technically not doing anything wrong because I just wanted to pass through because I wanted a way to get my project quicker and use the hot glue gun. Fucking midget, hope she gets hit by a bus. Her fucking voice pisses me off because it sounds so sarcastic and annoying and her face makes me mad the most, she has the face of a bloated goldfish and still acts like that shes able to bully me and make fun of me at my own expense. I literally did nothing to her and I literally didn't do shit to her directly and she still treats me like shit. This is what happens if your face is ugly and you look like a subhuman, regardless of the heightmog I have on her (I'm currently 6'0) my face is still ugly and makes me looks like a child, she also knows that I'm probably incel just because of my appearance. I'm contemplating stomping on her into the ground until she is a pulp & slamming her head on desks or just simply telling the teachers that she is bullying me and I want it to stop and I want her to leave me alone, if that doesn't work I'll tell the Vice-Principal and or my Guidance Counselor.

Ever since my anger overtook me, she is probably going to make even more jokes about me to her filthy, degenerate fucking Normalfag & Chad friends. She is fully aware of her female privilege & her pussy pass and is using it to her full advantage. If I was going to attack first, the entire male population of my school would defend her and beat the shit out of me to "prove a point". Thats why she is able to act so entitled at school along with her arrogant & annoying voice. Its because she was born with a vagina in her crotch and that is it and nothing else, if her looksmatch attended my school or she was born a male she would be bullied into depression & suicide. Her life is infinitely more easier because she was born as a foid and because she has all of this privilege and the fact she was born with a pussy pass makes her ego about the size of a skyscraper or a person diagnosed with gigantism. I personally hate foids and most females that act like this. There is also this white knight who was "best friends" with her since childhood and he would probably slit my throat if I ever dared try harming her in any sort of way I have no issues with this guy and we have interacted a couple of times, hes a normalfag though and I don't interact with him that much. I just hate him for being a cuck for this entitled piece of shit.

My friend John is always annoyed by her too because she acts way too immature for her age and one time she poked him in the ass with her finger while he was welding a piece of metal because she thought it was funny. John yelled at her to fuck off and she told him that it was just teasing & good fun and nobody bothered about it any further even though that act was very dangerous and could of caused an accident in the shop. If John did this to her he would be beaten up and charged with sexual assault.

The only good thing about the end of the school year is that I get 2 months of summer vacation and I get to relax and LDAR until I find a job or place that hires me for a summer job.

Last edited:
I would usually pick my nose and eat the boogers
You brought this on yourself bro :feelskek:. Aside from that though, she sounds like an annoying shit

You brought this on yourself bro :feelskek:. Aside from that though, she sounds like an annoying shit
I've picked my boogers and eaten them since goddamn elementary school and I still do on some occasions, just less frequently. I will probably tell my construction teacher next time she annoys me.

I've picked my boogers and eaten them since goddamn elementary school and I still do on some occasions, just less frequently. I will probably tell my construction teacher next time she annoys me.
But why? I’ll admit I used to so it as well but I’ve only done so a handful of times in years and it was only in emergency situations. As for dealing with the foid the pussy pass might shut you down. You’d better be on very good terms with the teacher and hope that he gives enough of a shit to do anything

maxresdefault.jpg

But why? I’ll admit I used to so it as well but I’ve only done so a handful of times in years and it was only in emergency situations. As for dealing with the foid the pussy pass might shut you down. You’d better be on very good terms with the teacher and hope that he gives enough of a shit to do anything
I have lots of respect for my construction teacher because is more conservative and actually gives me respect back. He has noitced the Chads making the noise most of the time and occasionally punishes them. He even swears in front of of us which to me is kind of badass ngl because every teacher at my school is a pussy-whipped leftist who is always kind and never swears. He even respects me and knows that I can be a hard-working student when I have the opportunity to work. So he'll probably give her a talk or something.

Last edited:
I have lots of respect for my construction teacher because is more conservative and actually gives me respect back. He has notitced the Chads making the noise most of the time and occasionally punishes them. He even swears in front of of us which to me is kind of badass ngl because every teacher at my school is a pussy-whipped leftist who is always kind and never swears. He even respects me and knows that I can be a hard-working student when I have the opportunity to work. So he'll probably give her a talk or something.
Don’t be fooled, I’ve had my trust betrayed by people who I thought were decent and respectable. Don’t let affiliation cloud your judgement especially in regards to “authority figures”

She's a bitch purely because she can get away with it like you said.
I will probably tell my construction teacher next time she annoys me.
I wish I would've done something about the people that did this shit to me but expect to be seen as the bad guy. Or maybe not if she's a bitch like that to everyone. Her normie friends will still defend her though.
If I was going to attack first, the entire male population of my school would defend her and beat the shit out of me to "prove a point".
This is true to an extent even if she attacked first. She can't do any "real damage" and can continue slapping/berating you, but the moment you do anything threatening you'll get pulled back/be at fault. She's an angel and it's not her fault for actively pushing someone into violence. It's common to see in fights or abuse between couples. Good example of this is the fortnite streamer.
This is what happens if your face is ugly and you look like a subhuman
^

Don’t be fooled, I’ve had my trust betrayed by people who I thought were decent and respectable. Don’t let affiliation cloud your judgement especially in regards to “authority figures”
I'll have to see for myself if my teacher actually does anything or makes her apologize to me. If that doesn't work I'll have to tell my guidance counselor and the vice-principal.

I'll have to see for myself if my teacher actually does anything or makes her apologize to me. If that doesn't work I'll have to tell my guidance counselor and the vice-principal.
I doubt you’ll get an apology the best you can hope for is a semi unreliable deterrent. Either way I hope things work out. Btw when do you get out of school

Bitch just knows you can't physically retaliate. A good bitch slap would knock all the cuntiness out of her

Bet cucked classmates would come to her aid though
Yeah, they'll ignore all the constant abuse she's been throwing at him and then act like he's the bad guy. Fuck this faggy ass planet

I doubt you’ll get an apology the best you can hope for is a semi unreliable deterrent. Either way I hope things work out. Btw when do you get out of school
I get out next week once my final exam is done. I get out in a few days and my next exam is tomorrow, the class for the exam I'm taking is extremely easy and the teacher is allowing us to use the computers to look at our past work and shit for the exam.
Bitch just knows you can't physically retaliate. A good bitch slap would knock all the cuntiness out of her
I choose not to physically retaliate because if I do fight back I can easily kill someone and use all of my strength on them to send them to the hospital. Which is something I don't want to do, or if I can't use reasoning or authority I'll use violence as a last resort.

So bro the whole problem started because you got pissed she gave you tissue?
She gave me shit before the tissue. But the tissue was the main part of this, so kind of. It was implying that I was disgusting.

I get out next week once my final exam is done. I get out in a few days and my next exam is tomorrow, the class for the exam I'm taking is extremely easy and the teacher is allowing us to use the computers to look at our past work and shit for the exam.
You guys are in there for a long time

I get out at Tuesday. Sorry if I didn't specify which date of the week.
It’s alright, even so, down here gong getting out before June 20th is practically unheard of. Do Canadians start in mid September or something

It’s alright, even so, down here gong getting out before June 20th is practically unheard of. Do Canadians start in mid September or something
We start school early September. If I had to guess, it would be September 3rd or September 7th.

We start school early September. If I had to guess, it would be September 3rd or September 7th.
Damn, I wouldn’t have made it if I went to school up there. I probably would’ve been dead or in jail

Females shouldn't be allowed in construction. Is she in your class or she just wants to piss you off?

god damn i bet she makes her classmates do all her work for her
She always arrives late to class and I honestly don't know if she is having all the Chads doing all the work for her because I don't bother with her while I'm working.
Just why op? I mean, if you cant stop yourself, just be sure that youre alone.
I did it because I was bored and I didn't think that anyone would see me at the time. Now I know to do it when I'm by myself.

because I was bored and I didn't think that anyone would see me at the time. Now I know to do it when I'm by myself.
Food rbh, i dont judge bec. i like the way my nutsweat smells.