Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [RageFuel] Stupid fucking foid catcalls every guy on the street

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
While I was walking from school with a friend, who always rides on his ribstick. Suddenly a black car slowed down and some foid sticked her head out of the window and said to my friend, "Hey kid with the ribstick, give me your number!" She avoided me and never asked me for my number because I was too fat and I wore a hood over my face & wore baggy clothing, which is JFL. After we didn't give her a response, she drove away and we were like, "Who the fuck was that?"

I was pretty obese, fat and tall for someone my age, while my friend who is 5'9ish, skinny as hell gets catcalled by a whore. His face was at 4/10 while my face is at 5/10, which is even funnier to me because she is so fucking desperate. Our SMV is so low that foids and normalfags pick on us for it.

Then we see her do the same to another guy just down the street, fucking foids how disgusting. Bet if it was a guy catcalling women he would be charged for sexual assault and sent to prison, it would also be on the national news. There would be riots everywhere in Toronto protesting more women's rights and shit.

Sounds like she was trying to bully tbh and would have turned him down with a laugh if he would've been interested

Sounds like she was trying to bully tbh and would have turned him down with a laugh if he would've been interested
We both knew this and didn't give her a response at all. We just stared her down until she drove away.

and nothing will ever come from of it for ur friend, stupid bitch is just trolling guys because she knows she can, she would never give an incel looking guy a chance

Sue her for sexual harassment.

and nothing will ever come from of it for ur friend, stupid bitch is just trolling guys because she knows she can, she would never give an incel looking guy a chance
My friend is fairly blackpilled and understands this also.

thats good, u ever tell him about this forum?
I do tell him about this forum quite a bit and he knows my account. I tried encouraging him to make an account at one point and he got banned because he made the account using a VPN. He doesn't want to join the forums now.

I do tell him about this forum quite a bit and he knows my account. I tried encouraging him to make an account at one point and he got banned because he made the account using a VPN. He doesn't want to join the forums now.
well good for u for having a irl friend that u can at least talk about this stuff with, wish i did :feelsrope:

well good for u for having a irl friend that u can at least talk about this stuff with, wish i did :feelsrope:
Hes probably the only irl friend that truly understands me. I have 3 other irl friends, one of them is an ethnic truecel the other 2 are normalfags though. They can tolerate my ass though and agree with somewhat of my ideals.

That’s usually how foids mock ugly men since they take they will be taken seriously.