Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Ragefuel][Suicidefuel] You cannot escape your failures.

Comfcel

Comfcel

All according to keikaku (計画通り).
★★★★★
I like to gymcel. Not because I hope to "ascend" (far from it, I've lost all hope by now) but because I simply like working out and staying healthy. It's a nice cope. However I saw something that made me contemplate necking myself tbh, something that made me realize something. As an incel, you cannot escape your failures in doing the one thing that your ancestors have literally been doing successfully for millions of years. Reproduction.
I was working out, minding my own businuess, when I noticed a chadlite with his 9/10 foid. Seeing sluts "working" out at the gym is quite normal, and I've gotten desensitized to them wearing clothing to accentuate their curves whilst they do their fucking hip thrusts or whatever. However, what made me react this time is the fact that she was working out with her bf. Literally 5 metres away from me, they were hugging and kissing whilst engaging in a sorry attempt at working out. This made me realize that there is no escape. There is no way for me to cope. No way for me to escape my pathetic fucking existence. I am constantly reminded of my failures.
It is not only the gym. Everywhere, you get bombarded by love, romance and sexuality. Things that you have not, cannot and will not experience as an incel. Ever. The commercials on your tv and on yt, billboards on the highway with a hole advertising some fucking perfume, avatars on peoples steam accounts, the latest blockbuster in the cinemas - it's fucking everywhere.
Needless to say, that day was not one of gains for me.

This has been making me super depressed these few days. There is NOTHING that I can do to change this. Its such a hopeless feeling.

Used to love working out but literally every male mogs me and I can't take the hot women their anymore either, makes me very angry.

I tried to gymcel a few times but i can't stand seeing all the femoids i will never have, and smelling their pheromones in the air taunting me.

something may be completed, but it would be a distant glory and you would have to risk any chance of escape from the choice your subject will make: It may escape what you call "flaws (failures)", but this is an interpretation of your figure by way of expectation, idealized, this is not something concrete and does not make much sense; the negative power, if it is external, this yes there is no escape but to kick the bucket

td;lr its over