Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [RageFuel] Why do they issue out amber alerts for women and children?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I dont get it, why would they set out an amber alert system for only children and women? If an incel went missing there would be no amber alert, infact everyone would celebrate that an incel would be gone.

For those wondering what an amber alert is, its a system which alerts people on their phones for missing kids and missing roasties.

because no one cares about us and they want us dead

Men are disposable (Except chad of course)

I dont get it, why would they set out an amber alert system for only children and women? If an incel went missing there would be no amber alert, infact everyone would celebrate that an incel would be gone.

For those wondering what an amber alert is, its a system which alerts people on their phones for missing kids and missing roasties.

Good point never thought about that its true though men unless rich or chads are bottom of the barrel almost the same level as an animal in the wild.

Women have all the protections and privileges given to children in our society, but also all the privileges given to adults, as well as special privileges reserved just for women. Being an adult foid is all privilege and coddling, no responsibility or accountability.

I thought it was out to everyone. Fuck this is the last straw

Because society hates men, but normies will still deny it even with proof like this right in front of them.

I thought it was just kids. lamo