Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RageFuel] Women are giga-liars, and men are more honest in dating.

Do you lie on surveys when there is an icky or personal question? (Results are not public)

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No (I'm lying)

• Maybe/I don't know

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I would lie if I was a foid

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I abandon the survey

• Fuck surveys

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
It's All Genetics

It's All Genetics

Recruit
★★★
Liars2

I decided to browse the idiot's lair and found this gem. You must remember that women LITERALLY EVOLVED to lie, to avoid unnecessary conflict that would affect their children e.g. betabuxxed male from 20,000 BC finds out and kills the woman and her children. They will never let go of their need to lie, as it is a subconscious process that has proven to be successful in evolution, so they can not turn it off.

Imagine of this was a lie-detector test, the gap would be non-existent or the other way round. This is also counting in only those who are married/have been married, so at younger ages, it doesn't count in a lot of those who are still riding cock carousels and will end up 'settling down'. This need to lie stems from womens' lack of emotional stability, reliance on emotional thinking and paranoia, and this survey is as effective as asking the general population if they have committed a violent crime. Even when there is no danger, people who are guilty actually see this as an opportunity to lie without consequence, as their facial expressions and emotions are not visible to anyone who could see through their lies. I know this because I have lied when personal questions turn up, despite having the emotional stability of a steel beam. Please refer to the SURVEY.

Men do not have the same strong instinct to lie all the time, and suffer less from emotional instability and paranoia, correlating with the far higher rates of cheating. What's next, women cheat less during wartime?

l have never seen a married man cheating

Men lie more in general, women lie more when it comes to relationships.

Not really, men lie much more than women, just women lie about sex more (which is something the blackpill should have taught you).
You could argue it depends on when they need to lie. Men are more likely to be violent offenders, and would lie non-stop if guilty in the same way an unfaithful woman would lie.

You could argue it depends on when they need to lie. Men are more likely to be violent offenders, and would lie non-stop if guilty in the same way an unfaithful woman would lie.
I specifically said, they lie more in general.

I bet men are not honest about their virginity too

I hope the blue pilled line going up means there is hope for oldcells. :feelstrash: