Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rainbow hair SJW roastie opens up to my chadfish

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
So I was chadfishing from my OKC account with a rainbow hair SJW roastie, during the convo she was telling me this out of no-where:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-30-03-54-46.png

She was babbling about her ideal man (she is 29 btw), then I asked:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-30-03-52-58.png

Then she says:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-30-03-56-27.png

She also admits that she made wrong decisions before:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-30-03-56-48.png

But she is still chasing chads.

Tbh at 5'9 she's open to 60% of white men instead of 12%

5'9 or taller.lifefuel for me

So I was chadfishing from my OKC account with a rainbow hair SJW roastie, during the convo she was telling me this out of no-where:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-30-03-54-46.png

She was babbling about her ideal man (she is 29 btw), then I asked:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-30-03-52-58.png

Then she says:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-30-03-56-27.png

She also admits that she made wrong decisions before:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-30-03-56-48.png

But she is still chasing chads.

She a curry foid?

yeah funny how even these SJW multicolor hair roasties screaming about how evil white men are still go wet for traditional clean cut white guys

5'9 or taller.lifefuel for me
Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do. She may say 5'9" is enough, but does she really feel the attraction for someone who's 5'9" compared to someone who's 6'2"? Not like she's bringing a tape measure to the date, she just feels attraction or not, and height is a big part of that for most foids.

Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do. She may say 5'9" is enough, but does she really feel the attraction for someone who's 5'9" compared to someone who's 6'2"? Not like she's bringing a tape measure to the date, she just feels attraction or not, and height is a big part of that for most foids.
youre right but im 6'0 so it is kinda lifefuel for me

Exactly, 5'9 is most likely the bare minimum for her to even consider looking at you once, she probably wouldn't even touch most guys below 6 foot, foids can never be judged by what they say.

yeah funny how even these SJW multicolor hair roasties screaming about how evil white men are still go wet for traditional clean cut white guys
SJW foid's wet dream:

Also you say she is sjw, see how far you can push her using the power of chad, make jokes about trannies or faggots and see how she reacts

She a curry foid?
Nope a cracker whore.

No I am chadfishing with this currychad:
EJ56cu7.jpg

She is 5'6 and my chadfish is 6'1", I guess 5'9" is her threshold.
Tell her you're into bald chiks
I am planning to invite her to a street-shitting session.
Exactly, 5'9 is most likely the bare minimum for her to even consider looking at you once, she probably wouldn't even touch most guys below 6 foot, foids can never be judged by what they say.
Yup, she is 5'6" and my chadfish is 6'1", I guess 5'9" is her threshold.
Also you say she is sjw, see how far you can push her using the power of chad, make jokes about trannies or faggots and see how she reacts
I am planning to invite her to a street-shitting session. She is babbling paragraphs after paragraphs which I don't read mostly (tldr), it's a clear sign that she is totally into my chadfish, I have a strong feeling that she will prolly engage in street-shitting.
>loves animals

136qu0.jpg
I love animalz, I love travel teehee!!

Last edited:
shes just a standardscel

she still hasn't worked out that guys are out of her league because she gets fucked by a guy with no intention of committing every so often

she only said 5'9 because she knows "you" are above it. If you had put "6'4" in your profile, she'd have said she only likes guys 6" or above.

girls do this so they can say, "oh chad you're much better than my loser boyfriend"

shes just a standardscel

she still hasn't worked out that guys are out of her league because she gets fucked by a guy with no intention of committing every so often

she only said 5'9 because she knows "you" are above it. If you had put "6'4" in your profile, she'd have said she only likes guys 6" or above.

girls do this so they can say, "oh chad you're much better than my loser boyfriend"
True.

This. SJW foids would convert to Nationalism if Chad is one.

It would actually be interested to see what her reaction would be to someone she wants to impress saying horrific things that contradict her ideology.

It would actually be interested to see what her redaction would be to someone she wants to impress saying horrific things that contradict her ideology.
I have seen it before, they will usually just go along with it, females are conformists after all, and unusually accepting, when it comes to chad, the convicted pedophile tinder experiment confirmed that for sure. Back when I was in high school, there was a foid who was a hardcore faggot supporter, yet one day a white chad starting making jokes about faggots whilst talking to her and she just laughed.

It shocked me greatly and at the time I couldn't understand why she acted like that, because she would never stop talking about sjw things (Gay rights, racism etc). Yet here she was, playing with hair and giggling when the chad was being "Homophobic" the thing she claimed to stand against the most.

Chad or death - roasties

I wish I was a Chad , I have tried to imagine myself as a Chad but I look like a fat soyboy

youre right but im 6'0 so it is kinda lifefuel for me
Are you really incel? All your posts your say how “you kick people ass” or “you scare them” also
You are 6’0 big dick, and white passing. Your posts don’t show anything incel-like we are outcasts ugly have no friends etc. You are either a LARPING faggot or some masculine chad so either way fuck off

Are you really incel? All your posts your say how “you kick people ass” or “you scare them” also
You are 6’0 big dick, and white passing. Your posts don’t show anything incel-like we are outcasts ugly have no friends etc. You are either a LARPING faggot or some masculine chad so either way fuck off

Kek ı'm not white not even close.you must look well at my posts if you dont see this is your problem

https://incels.is/threads/women-are-professional-liars.91723/ here is some of my posts

https://incels.is/threads/men-are-dying.91728/

https://incels.is/threads/im-not-even-trying-anymore.91420/

https://incels.is/threads/feeling-autistic.89815/

https://incels.is/threads/genetic-garbage.88775/

https://incels.is/threads/how-i-got-brotherzoned.88144/ here is my approach experience

https://incels.is/threads/my-approach-story.87289/

Almost all of my posts about inceldom i dont even post in offtopic.you just saw some of my comments and assuming I'm not a incel lets assume im not incel but blackpilled normies still allowed

i'm not big dic btw :feelsbadman:

Is she a land whale

Cuts out 70% of ethnics though. JBW... Average curry is 5'7". God I wish I was born in India.

Nope, but she is a solid 4/10, but my chadfish is solid 8/10.
Figures if she's not fat she's gonna be bellow average and expecting way above her looksmatch fucking self righteous CUNTS like her deserve to fucking burn

B B BUT WAAAAAAAMAN R OPPRESSED

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back