Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy raised my t levels

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I bumped my soy consumption way up and noticed that I became more aggressive and less of a simp over the last couple weeks or so.

JFL if you're not soymaxxing

Cope

Phytoestrogens in soy are maybe .001% as feminizing for humans as mammalian estrogens in meat and dairy. You have to eat insane amounts of it to get any noticeable effects whatsoever.

Cope

Phytoestrogens in soy are maybe .001% as feminizing for humans as mammalian estrogens in meat and dairy. You have to eat insane amounts of it to get any noticeable effects whatsoever.
cope

I should consume more soy to lower my T levels. I feel physically bad upon spending time with attractive women, this is above average discomfort and frustration I think.

there is no agressive and less of a simp for your face

Just look at this span. This is ridiculous. This is not scientific at all. If you have exactly 264 as a 20 year old man, everything is ok brah...

I should consume more soy to lower my T levels. I feel physically bad upon spending time with attractive women, this is above average discomfort and frustration I think.
You're better off taking antiandrogens. Or even just milk. Soy won't do shit to lower your T.

You're better off taking antiandrogens. Or even just milk. Soy won't do shit to lower your T.
I see. Thanks for the tipcs.

But I think your T levels really improved. I remember you saying slightly agecucked things and now it looks like you're a fellow appreciator of hot underage females.

I see. Thanks for the tipcs.

But I think your T levels really improved. I remember you saying slightly agecucked things and now it looks like you're a fellow appreciator of hot underage females.
Yeah I've seen the light and realized foids are completely washed up by age 25 and 16-20 is the prime age range.

Would still go for 30+ because my standards are in the toilet tbh.

Yeah I've seen the light and realized foids are completely washed up by age 25 and 16-20 is the prime age range.

Would still go for 30+ because my standards are in the toilet tbh.
I agree with everything you said, but I think the prime is 14-17 now.

I agree with everything you said, but I think the prime is 14-17 now.
Eeh, 14 and 15 are still a bit coltish to me, but still more attractive than 25+ roasties by far.

Eeh, 14 and 15 are still a bit coltish to me, but still more attractive than 25+ roasties by far.
Fair enough.

I think they're coltish but they can become skilled if you teach them properly :feelshehe:

Im a lowTcel. Its over for us