Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ramadan sucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
For all the muslimcels who live with their parents you know what I mean. Cant do anything all fucking day but LDAR. Cant even cope by gymcelling like I normally would. All that's left is to think about all the bullshit we put up with because we are born in Islam, which is basically why we are incel.

It's over for Muslimcels. Never began tbh.

Speak for yourself, I fast and NoFap at the same time and I feel better than before.

do you go to college? you can sneak something into your piehole when you're outside like i do

JFL at following a religion and actually believing in that shit.

Speak for yourself, I fast and NoFap at the same time and I feel better than before.
Personally I blame my parents for all my failures including romantically. It is their fault I'm borderline autistic in conversation etc. And I dont believe in god so it just pisses me off.
do you go to college? you can sneak something into your piehole when you're outside like i do
College just ended for the semester. Not like it matters anyway because there's a good chance I failed to maintain 3.0 (its over)

Personally I blame my parents for all my failures including romantically. It is their fault I'm borderline autistic in conversation etc. And I dont believe in god so it just pisses me off.

College just ended for the semester. Not like it matters anyway because there's a good chance I failed to maintain 3.0 (its over)

If you don't believe in God why even bother with fasting? Just eat and drink when your parents don't see you, you make it harder on yourself for literally nothing.

Doesn't even bother me anymore. Sometimes I don't eat or drink for days. I noticed I been contradicting myself like a retard lately must be due to the fasting and working as a night guard at the same time. Once Ramadan is over I'm done .

If you believe in Islam, then isn't Ramadan something you should aim for?

Anyways, fasting is a good way to keep weight down just in general

lmao at believing in god
low iq
always funny af when i see muslims and jews fasting

I hope the month passes quickly for you OP

It is actually good lmao.

I'm leanmaxxing at the same time, beneficial to me

I dont believe in god so it just pisses me off.
Then don't fast.

If they try to force you to do it against your wishes it is borderline abuse.

It is actually good lmao.

I'm leanmaxxing at the same time, beneficial to me
But dinner every day it is so easy to over eat, and there is no time or energy to excersize during the day.
Then don't fast.

If they try to force you to do it against your wishes it is borderline abuse.
There is a sort of peer pressure or shame or guilt that you feel that makes you want to obey. Going against is possible but difficult when you would rather be passive and avoid interacting with your family.

keep some snacks next to your bed and hide them.

You are a cuck not fasting

There is a sort of peer pressure or shame or guilt that you feel that makes you want to obey. Going against is possible but difficult when you would rather be passive and avoid interacting with your family.
Shame or guilt from what? Refusing to put your health at risk for the sake of appeasing some fictitious fairy in the sky?

Your parents can't watch you 24/7. Go out and you'll have opportunities to eat, and you should absolutely take them.

Shame or guilt from what? Refusing to put your health at risk for the sake of appeasing some fictitious fairy in the sky?

Your parents can't watch you 24/7. Go out and you'll have opportunities to eat, and you should absolutely take them.
Shame for going against my parents' wishes really. I am always angry with them but I cannot seem to resolve it. Going outside to break my fast is out of the question as I am boarderline neet and have no money.

Theres no such thing as a Muslimcel. Every Muslim I've known, even 1/10 manlet ugly fucks, they've all been hooked up with a wife, by age 25 at the latest.

Having low energy makes life much harder. Makes me feel angry too.

Luckily my parents arent forcing me to fast

I sleep half of the day and eat a lot at night so I'm doing okay. It's a bit annoying to not be able to eat when you feel hungry but I do notice that it's easier for me to concentrate because I don't waste time preparing or eating food throughout the day. And it isn't that hot this year so I don't really feel thirsty either.
Theres no such thing as a Muslimcel. Every Muslim I've known, even 1/10 manlet ugly fucks, they've all been hooked up with a wife, by age 25 at the latest.
You have to have a good job in order to get married as a sub-8 muslim so for NEETs, students and those who do shitty miminum-wage jobs, this is out of the question.

For all the muslimcels who live with their parents you know what I mean. Cant do anything all fucking day but LDAR

Can you play video games and/or browse the internet

If so what the fuck are you talking about, go watch a fucking movie or TV series or something, imagine ramadan in the old days without all this easily accessible entertainment

Can never meet ends meet.

I hate being a sand nigger, but I'm grateful that I wasn't born into a Muslim family at least, though the Coptic Christians aren't much better.

Can you play video games and/or browse the internet

If so what the fuck are you talking about, go watch a fucking movie or TV series or something, imagine ramadan in the old days without all this easily accessible entertainment
I would probably be a devout Muslim if it wasnt for the internet JFL

If you think like this, you're not even a muslim at all.
Well of course not. Ethnic cels just have to put up with their parents' dumb traditions because otherwise we would have to make it on our own rather than NEETing or otherwise mooching off our family's income.

Well of course not. Ethnic cels just have to put up with their parents' dumb traditions because otherwise we would have to make it on our own rather than NEETing or otherwise mooching off our family's income.
2meirl4meirl
:feelscry::feelscry:

its over for Allahcels

Being a muslim in a western country that doesn't grant you a free pass out of jail when you assault and rape foids must be the worst. You must follow all the strict inconvenient stuff without the benefits of Islams such as a faggot- and whore-less society and access to virgin young wives.

I can't believe it, I'm on NoFap day 12 and I swear its thanks to ramadan (fasting). I don't know wtf has happened to my body, but I don't feel any urge to fuck or touch a women anymore.

fasting in solidarity with my muslim bros

ramadans me

sry i just had to :forcedsmile:

q37abc7f6ty21.jpg

I can't believe it, I'm on NoFap day 12 and I swear its thanks to ramadan (fasting). I don't know wtf has happened to my body, but I don't feel any urge to fuck or touch a women anymore.
I've probably fapped at least once a day... I'm not gonna blame Ramadan for it.

JFL at following a religion and actually believing in that shit.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God is the god of all copes.

If there is any god, he is the biggest coper of all. He got bored to death by LDARing for eternity so he created the universe. But still he can't get laid. He is coping big time.

Being a muslim in a western country that doesn't grant you a free pass out of jail when you assault and rape foids must be the worst. You must follow all the strict inconvenient stuff without the benefits of Islams such as a faggot- and whore-less society and access to virgin young wives.
Yeah, you basically get to watch all the white normies around you enjoy the vices of a degenerate society while you're stuck inside your house, looking at your mutilated dick and wondering if your life could have been better if you weren't born into a sandnigger cult. Being a muslim in the west is only a good thing if you're a rapefugee who gets to LARP as a modern-day Mongol and gets to rape and murder his way through Sweden.

I would not mind following Islam if it meant getting a virgin looksmatch wife but muslim women are still women and only want Chaddam or a rich betabuxxer. I agree with Islam's doctrine on most things, it's just that there's no point in being a muslim if you live in a non-muslim society.