Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Random attack in Miami -- typical Tyrone behavior

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
https://www.eltiempo.com/politica/v...ren-de-miami-recibe-ayuda-de-consulado-539026 (In Spanish)

The first article is in Spanish. Nigger Tyrone randomly attacks a Hispanic woman, and then attacks two Hispanic men later that same night, all of the attacks were unprovoked. This hits home, as I'm both Latino and live in the area --- that could've easily been me or a close family member.
I grew up in a 90% black neighborhood, went to predominantly black schools for all of my childhood and teen years. This behavior is common among niggers, which is something the coddled, white BLM supporters refuse to believe or understand. I also used to commute in the NYC subway and would see shit like this happen to commuters minding their own business often.
A strange moment came when he apologized to her in the middle of the attack, and then continued to pummel her --- which is not so strange to someone who has years of experience with blacks; niggers have a fucked up habit of doing this when they bully and beat people up --- they'll stop, ask if you're OK, and then keep going.

Some of you may see this as lifefuel because the victim is female, but when a nig attacks a human, I have to side with the human, especially if she's of my same ethnicity. I also bet it has no trouble getting pussy. EDIT - I'm correct, he has no trouble getting pussy as I found out he's a father of at least one little shit

Last edited:
you can put a nigger in society but you cant take the nigger out of the nigger.

I'm correct, he has no trouble getting pussy as I found out he's a father of at least one little shit
IT cucks will say he as a good personality

typical colvin behavior*