Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Random image from your computer thread

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
AKA FBI datamining thread
Homer

I will not be participating in this game for many reasons.

Tomoko

tomoko is a normalfag whore and the mangaka cant stay on character for shit but shes hot

I have many images.

is he still making videos ?
Sadly yes, this is the latest encounter remix

i knew about him on a video game forum, then the count dankula video, it cool thing about him is that he's a meme in germany his own country, so many of his trolls go to his house
Everything he touches goes to shit, everyone trying to make a feature with him to whore attention gets overrun with shit.

Sadly most of his haters won't admit to be incel and react like shot dogs when you say they are fucking losers aswell. I hate when normies with a house and gf start to troll him aswell. Its a hobby for LDARmaxxers to visit him

just normies ruining things for us like always
Everytime I see a woman try to trigger him I switch to his side for a short period of time. If my subhuman face would be known on the internet foids would do the same shit to me. "haha guys look! I can also participate in a boys hobby of trolling ugly Drachenlord xD"