Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Random meme.

that's the jojo scene that made me laugh the most
that's the jojo scene that made me laugh the most

Offtopic = r/braincels 2.0

Change my mind

Offtopic = r/braincels 2.0

Change my mind
braincels was foid worshiping as fuck. They literally had a landwhale foid as a mod for awhile. I've made very mild observations and been told that I was "too radical" and "going too far" by a lot of the users there. I once made a thread that was just commenting on how females being uncomfortable is seen as a huge crime to normies and how they make sexual harassment seem much worse than it really is (aka someone saying something gross and sexual to a female or slapping her ass is not life ending and acting like its some huge crime is retarded). Every user RRREEEEd at me and told me that was "radical".

braincels was foid worshiping as fuck. They literally had a landwhale foid as a mod for awhile. I've made very mild observations and been told that I was "too radical" and "going too far" by a lot of the users there. I once made a thread that was just commenting on how females being uncomfortable is seen as a huge crime to normies and how they make sexual harassment seem much worse than it really is (aka someone saying something gross and sexual to a female or slapping her ass is not life ending and acting like its some huge crime is retarded). Every user RRREEEEd at me and told me that was "radical".
Yes I remember how cucked it all were I was there as well. Possibly a side effect of being in cuckit if you ask me. It still was a low effort IQ goldmine and that's what I'm referring to.

Braincels got severly bluepilled over time. It's good it got banned. It was a mercy kill.

Yes I remember how cucked it all were I was there as well. Possibly a side effect of being in cuckit if you ask me. It still was a low effort IQ goldmine and that's what I'm referring to.
I think a lot of the accounts on braincels towards the end were LARPs of normies having fun + IncelTears but not really being blackpilled so when people made intelligent blackpilled observations they would RRREEEE. That or they were incel but new to the blackpill and still held a lot of bluepilled beliefs. idk tbh I am really high rn :feelstastyman:
Braincels got severly bluepilled over time. It's good it got banned. It was a mercy kill.
tbh. I wasn't too sad when it got killed. I barely ever visited it after awhile. I still wish it didn't delete all my blackpilled comics I made on my reddit account though.