Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rank these in order of importance: Defined jaw, high cheekbones, hunter eyes, good nose

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'd go
1)hunter eyes
2)good nose
3)defined jaw
4)high cheekbones

It’s hunter eyes. But there’s gonna be So many people who saw the “few millimeters of bone” meme who will say jaw is most important

I was giving this thought today and figured that with hunter eyes it gives you a good base to start even if you’re a bit weak everywhere else. The eyes tell a story when you talk to a foid as a chad

Idk. Everything is important in 2020

1.hunter eyes
2.defined jaw
3.high cheekbones
4.good nose

1: hunter eyes
2: high Cheekbones
3: defined jaw
4: good nose

Ranked in order of hardest to fix to easiest to fix. Therefore most to least important.

I'd go
1)hunter eyes
2)good nose
3)defined jaw
4)high cheekbones

1) Hunter Eyes - It's the most difficult (almost impossible) to obtain through surgery. This really is you're either born with it or you're not. You could get eyebrow implant surgery to help you get that look, or put implants around your brow ridge, but so much surgery around your eyes could cause complications, and I would rather not be blind (or maybe I should, since I could get disability insurance and I don't have to see anyone look at me in disgust). Eyes are also the first thing foids notice about you, so if you don't have that look, it's over. Much easier being born with it.

2) Defined Jaw - You want a defined jaw. No question about it. Surgery is stupid expensive, with costs going up to $40,000. You think Brad Pitt or Rob Lowe were born with those jaws? Hell no it was plastic surgery 100%. The jaw is all about how much testosterone and hormones you have in your body, and a good jaw means you are fertile and will produce healthy offspring.

3) Good Nose - Yeah you want a good nose, but it's pretty easy to get through plastic surgery, as it is one of the most demanded surgeries in the plastic surgery world, and not exactly that super expensive. The first two above may require full facial surgery, which can cost you. However, nose jobs aren't cheap. They can cost you at least $7,500.

4) High Cheekbones - Foids don't really notice this, from what I've read. Also, the cost of getting cheekbone surgery is between $2,500 and $5,000, so not really that expensive relative to the other ones.

Of course, ideally you don't want to spend money and be born with all four. This is just my ranking of importance if you have some or none.

JAW
High cheekbones
Eyes
Good nose
Giga cope if you honestly think jaw isn’t the biggest mogger

JAW
High cheekbones
Eyes
Good nose
Giga cope if you honestly think jaw isn’t the biggest mogger

This tbh

Nose doesnt even matter, if its thin then its aesthetic if its large but youre GL otherwise then its just masculine

Eyes are about the same, even if you suffer from NTC if your jaw is well defined your NTC can be misjudged for hooding

Without a huge jaw youre a bird and automatically subhuman, therefore jaw > cheekbones > eyes > nose

This tbh

Nose doesnt even matter, if its thin then its aesthetic if its large but youre GL otherwise then its just masculine

Eyes are about the same, even if you suffer from NTC if your jaw is well defined your NTC can be misjudged for hooding

Without a huge jaw youre a bird and automatically subhuman, therefore jaw > cheekbones > eyes > nose
as a nosecel I disagree, nose can literally make or break you in my case its what causes my trueceldom
still though Jaw>nose=eyes>cheekbones

1. Eyes
2. Jaw
3. Cheekbones
4. Nose

if saying that everything else is at lest okayish, i agree
I put hunter eyes at the top because nose, zygos, and jaw can be fixed relatively easy. With hunter eyes you either have them or you don't.

Hunter eyes
Defined jaw
Good nose
High cheekbones

Can't cope with eyes and jaw

Hunter eyes is a cope. I can find plenty of examples of guys who don't have great eye areas that are still considered good-looking.

Cant find any examples of a good-looking guy that has a fat, round, chubby face.

Jaw > nose = eyes > cheek bones

Anything else is cope.

Last edited:
1: hunter eyes
2: high Cheekbones
3: defined jaw
4: good nose

Ranked in order of hardest to fix to easiest to fix. Therefore most to least important.
Beat me to it.

Your answer is correct because of the Perceived Fighting Success Pill as well.

as a nosecel I disagree, nose can literally make or break you in my case its what causes my trueceldom
still though Jaw>nose=eyes>cheekbones
Agreed. If too big or weird shaped, the nose is LITERALLY the first thing that pops out to someone and can break you if you have a decent face otherwise. I feel as though only nose cels can truly understand the importance of it, like me and you.

Last edited:
Normal nose, jaw, eye area and then cheekbones. Any other order is wrong.

Jaw is law, where are all the recessed jawline/chin superheroes.

1. Jaw
2. Eyes
3. Nose
4. Cheekbones

Jaw, eyes, nose, cheekbones. No one really gives a fuck about cheekbones for dudes; it's more of a trait wanted in foid models.

Agreed. If too big or weird shaped, the nose is LITERALLY the first thing that pops out to someone and can break you if you have a decent face otherwise. I feel as though only nose cels can truly understand the importance of it, like me and you.
Yep, a shitty nose literally just makes your face look goofy even if you have other average or good features.

I'd go eyes then jaw but I know cheekbones are important too. IMO an average nose is acceptable, it's more like a bad one ruins a face rather than a good one significantly improves it.

Eye area is definitely 1) though, I'm sure about that.

Yep, a shitty nose literally just makes your face look goofy even if you have other average or good features.
I made my Chad friend press his nose so that it would become hooked, Jew-tier like mine is and guess what? He suddenly wasn't Chad anymore. A normal nose is essential; without one you can never be considered good looking.

I made my Chad friend press his nose so that it would become hooked, Jew-tier like mine is and guess what? He suddenly wasn't Chad anymore. A normal nose is essential; without one you can never be considered good looking.
Word, nose is one of the most obvious features in a face and will be one of the first few things that people notice, people who put nose as the last choice obviously haven't seen a bad nose or doesnt have a bad nose.

have none of those

If jawline isn’t ur number one gtfo nigga