Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Rant) Currycel MF’s

L

Lorca

Banned
-
I don’t know if this is specific to America or people who use Tinder but reading some threads on here I’d think that there was an imminent threat of extinction of all but the white race (within the west anyway).

Just lol, there are so many interracial relationships in the U.K. that it’s not even something you’d remember if you saw such a couple. We aren’t just talking about blacks with whites either but whites with Asians (Indian, Pakistani) and with those from oriental backgrounds.

Like I said, no idea what it’s like in other countries but for someone from the U.K. to have the idea that white women only go for white men, and that you’re essentially fucked if you’re from an ethnic background....Wow, words can’t describe how sheltered you must be.

(Asian in the U.K. context means what you’d call curries here).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_(United_Kingdom_ethnicity_category)

Currycels, Jesus lol, as someone from an Indian background the guys on this site are so not representative of what I’d call prevailing thought among Indian men in the U.K. who are almost all UK born.

Crap, I wonder what the currycels on this forum are like in real life as seriously never met a single Indian guy who thinks the way the forum members here do (full of self-hatred and some weirdass inferiority complex vis a vis white men). Seriously, I’d have to think these guys are trolling white guys cos far from feeling like we are inferior I’d say the majority of Sikhs I know look at themselves as being superior to whites.

Seriously if you knew how many Indians talk about white men as lazy, thick, wasters who are always fucking moaning about how bad they have it in life etc etc. Just lol, when the Indians here are all 2nd and 3rd generation and have gone from absolute poverty (worse than the lowest class council estate whites) to being substantially superior to the white population in terms of income and educational levels.

It’s not just about income and education either. Hardly. Sikhs are literally a martial race. We’ve been fighting since we have been in existence especially against the Muslims. The idea that on this forum people think whites are somehow physically better, lol.

I’ve seen white guys shit themselves in a standoff with a bunch of Sikhs in nightclubs more than once but can’t recall it ever happening the other way. It’s not surprising because I guarantee if you compared UK born Sikhs against white men, we’d be both taller, and more muscular with a much better diet too. The only sport which is played really in both India, Pakistan and England is cricket and it’s a running joke in the U.K. how they constantly bottle it (getting beaten embarrassingly by Pakistan only yesterday).

Between Sikhs and Muslims, we pretty much own the drug trade in many U.K. cities - the white gangs who thought they were tough and dealing with some of these fresh off the boat motherfuckers from India still - they got their asses handed to them.

As for women. It’s a common assumption that white women are easier than our own. All those mixed race relationships prove it and yet all you currycel ”Pehnchode” seem to think it’s white Chads sleeping with our women.

Are you fucking serious?

1. While Indian women will like famous actors etc, I don’t know anyone whose desperate to have a relationship with either the typical council estate chav, or else some typical middle class, wet white man who jumps at his own shadow. What fucking planet are you on?

2. If this was a thing why is it that literally 9/10 Indian/White relationships are Indian men with white women?

3. Separate point, but a white guy who made a move on some Muslim girl especially would have to be mental cos he’d get the shit kicked out of him so even though I’ve known a lot of white guys say they Asian girls, they are almost universally scared to do anything about it.

4. Fuck, Indian professionals marrying white women is considered a cliche among the community here and yet all these currycel fools are all woe is me. Unbelievable.

Bottom Line

You are probably right about one thing which is you’re probably either FOTB or else a major geek and for sure, no woman wants a skinny, 5’6 vegetarian Hindu with wrist bones like a 6 yo girl. Absolutely, that would mean you guys have zero chances with white women.

BUT...

Don’t start extrapolating from that and doing your own race down as being inferior. That’s embarrassing and leaving aside anything I’ve stated here which is my assessment based on the life I’ve lived myself, you can argue with Wikipedia and the U.K. government census data if you really think that Indian men have zero chance with white women.

Rant Over!
Thought somebody would challenge this given how against the prevailing view it is. Guess people prefer to believe what they will.

Last edited:
Quite interesting that nobody replied yet. @13k can you argue against him?

@chudur-budur

Finish him.

I know they're regarded as dirt in America and that's from speaking to Indians living there and people living alongside them.

Yeah I really wish jbw was true with curry girls but I know this isn't true.

Quite interesting that nobody replied yet. @13k can you argue against him?
I didn't reply because just like many others he presented ABSOLUTELY nothing to back his claims up

Absolutely NOTHING. all are his personal opinions. He linked a wiki article that
>shows only 1% of UK population are mixed
>shows most of the mixed children are from other mixed people.
>DOESNT show how many ethnic male/white female marriages there are

All of his ramblings is his personal opinions with NOTHING to prove.

Lets take a look for example, this is an ethnic incel in UK who commited suicide:

"If you are confident that I am wrong do this one simple test. Every time you see an Oriental/Caucasian couple in your daily life, record how many times it has been an Oriental girl with a Caucasian male and how many times the role is reversed. If there is no bias (which I am constantly told) then I expect to see a 50/50 split of Caucasian Male/Oriental female couples verses Oriental Male/Caucasian female couples. I originally performed this test 5 times and found approximately a 95% skew of Caucasian Male with Oriental Female couple. I was told that this sample set was too small so I performed the same test over four to five yearsuntil I reached the sample size of 10,000 in total split into tranches of 100. Every time the answer effectively remained the same. All the samples lie between a 94% bias and a 100% bias. "

this guy literally made a test himself over 5 years. Counted IR couples he saw in real life. 95% of interracial couples he saw was white man / ethnic female.

https://incels.is/threads/racepill-destroys-a-fellow-ricecel.46973/

So what does @Lorca base his claims on ?

worthless thread

what is this thread? ethnic arguing against JBW theory because his fragile ego is hurt when his illusions of equality are under attack?
lmao
OP probably isnt even incel

what is this thread? ethnic arguing against JBW theory because his fragile ego is hurt when his illusions of equality are under attack?
lmao
OP probably isnt even incel
I am more than reasonable. And open to discussion
I WILL change my position if any decent argument is presented.

All I see is same shit over and over again
I've yet to see one decent argument laid out with evidence and findings backing them up.
Not once.

@Lorca
>Thought somebody would challenge this given how against the prevailing view it is. Guess people prefer to believe what they will.

I did read this thread when you first opened it. Didnt respond to it because there is nothing to respond to.

Nice wall of LARP, bro

I completely agree. So tired of anti-white racists.... one of the reasons i dont come to the forum more often is this: for some absurd reason, non whites think they have it worse just because of their race, and shit and humilliate white incels while mods dont give a fuck about it...
In Spain, most white women hate white men, and only want latinos (from south america mostly), blacks and ethnics, so i dont even know why do they think they have it WORSE than whites. Its just a massive cope, as every white dude knows. Blackcels, curricels, asiancels... are way more deluded than whitecels in this forum, tbh. I dont even answer them anymore.

Last edited:
Biggest cope I've ever read on this forum tbh tbh,Indian males are the least desired thing on the planet,
No girls favourite type of guy is Indian.
This thread reads like something from r/trp.
When girls think of curries they think of apu.not apu from the Simpsons but rather a piece of poo.
Holy fucking cope can't stop loling at this thread.

When girls think of curries they think of apu.not apu from the Simpsons but rather a piece of poo.
ConventionalReflectingGreendarnerdragonfly-max-1mb.gif

To put it simply, the racial hierarchy today can be broken down very simply:

Top tier: white men
Lower tier: all non white ethnic men (any, black, curry, asian etc.)

That's it.

Personally I would agree with OP that yes in UK and Europe asians, of all kinds, probably do come above black.
In Ameri-cuck however blacks apparently beat them.
So yes my simple 2-tier model is best.

Don't worry, unlike a lot of deathniks here I'm not a self-hating ethnic.

Don't worry, unlike a lot of deathniks here I'm not a self-hating ethnic.
He literally got banned for saying that Indian men aren't the most subhuman group of people :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

fuck, this stupid currycoper is already banned.
You're the one who must cope, you admit you are 5'2 (easily this will be worst factor for you) and this guy says he is a tall sikh chadresh. I'm betting this is causing you to cope, to be the coper
BIG cope

You're the one who must cope, you admit you are 5'2 (easily this will be worst factor for you) and this guy says he is a tall sikh chadresh. I'm betting this is causing you to cope, to be the coper
BIG cope
Well, what I understand by "cope" is being oblivious to one's actual situation and convince oneself with false (sometimes unrealistic) hopes. Hope brings cope. I am not giving any false hope to myself, but OP is.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Well, what I understand by "cope" is being oblivious to one's actual situation and convince oneself with false (sometimes unrealistic) hopes. Hope brings cope. I am not giving any false hope to myself, but OP is.

Correct me if I am wrong.
Don't you have a harem of 9/10 Stacies?

I thin I know what the OP was implying even if he portrayed it in a really bluepilled or cuntish way.

yes in the UK there are plenty of sikhs/muslims who are banging white girls and such but these guys do not look like your typical "curry", they are often lightskinned, tall and come from upper middle class families. They should not be compared to curries since actual looking Indians have no chance here.

To put it simply, the racial hierarchy today can be broken down very simply:

Top tier: white men
Lower tier: all non white ethnic men (any, black, curry, asian etc.)

That's it.

Personally I would agree with OP that yes in UK and Europe asians, of all kinds, probably do come above black.
In Ameri-cuck however blacks apparently beat them.
So yes my simple 2-tier model is best.

I'd say white top tier, black in the middle, and then lower tier (curry, asian.)

Don't you have a harem of 9/10 Stacies?
Kek.
Pakis dont count as curry
You are coping hard, mellow it down.
I thin I know what the OP was implying even if he portrayed it in a really bluepilled or cuntish way.

yes in the UK there are plenty of sikhs/muslims who are banging white girls and such but these guys do not look like your typical "curry", they are often lightskinned, tall and come from upper middle class families. They should not be compared to curries since actual looking Indians have no chance here.

I can imagine the guy behind the keyboard:

JusReign.jpg

Last edited:
They are tho and its not even close.

The thing about India/Pakistan is it houses some of the most subhuman people on the planet as well as some of the most aryan people on the planet. But the GL ones are like 0.001% of the population.

Lmao this nigga got banned quickly.

Kek.

You are coping hard, mellow it down.

I can imagine the guy behind the keyboard:

JusReign.jpg
I bet he is more like

31CE36DE 98C2 4600 8B27 0D88B68E2F8A

That’s right guy, this Sikh guy is slaying alll the pussy in Uk.

No way girls want a 6,3 aryan giga chad when they can have their own turbaniator 2000.

JfL at coping op, I been to university and I always see these gang of Punjabi guys walking around in a group of 10 and you never see them with a girl. All these guys look like rapists.

Then you see these same guys trying to score a drunk fat 2/10 white girl and looking pathetic and making a fool out of themselves in the club by approaching and getting rejected by every girl.

Ofc they get pissed at the end of the night and start a fight and get beat up by Tyrone’s and chads until the bouncers kicks them out.

Fucking LARPers lmao

I bet he is more like

View attachment 17564
That’s right guy, this Sikh guy is slaying alll the pussy in Uk.

No way girls want a 6,3 aryan giga chad when they can have their own turbaniator 2000.

JfL at coping op, I been to university and I always see these gang of Punjabi guys walking around in a group of 10 and you never see them with a girl. All these guys look like rapists.

Then you see these same guys trying to score a drunk fat 2/10 white girl and looking pathetic and making a fool out of themselves in the club by approaching and getting rejected by every girl.

Ofc they get pissed at the end of the night and start a fight and get beat up by Tyrone’s and chads until the bouncers kicks them out.

Fucking LARPers lmao
The saga of legendary turbanitor 2000 continues.

I'd say white top tier, black in the middle, and then lower tier (curry, asian.)
Because you're from ameri-cuck
in europe those middle and low tiers would be swapped

Which is why I said best to have simple the 2 tier diagram