Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious rape before the 70s

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
in this article, i read about how back in the first wave of feminism (late 1800s/early 1900s), many feminists thought women were resilient instead of vulnerable when handling rape and even feminists in the 60s believed that rape is NOT the worst thing a woman can experience. it all changed in the 70s. society's hatred towards rapists became the way it is nowadays in the 70s. the anti-rape movement got big in the early 70s and before the 70s, nobody thought sexual assault was as bad as murder. most people thought instead that rape made women avoid sexual activity. it's crazy.

people worried about communists back in the 50s/60s. people didn't worry as much about the effects of rape before the 70s. it's strange.

shit changed for no reason inbetween 1960 to the modern day and whatever happened then everyone treats as normal now
that’s what’s the matter with current society

shit changed for no reason inbetween 1960 to the modern day and whatever happened then everyone treats as normal now
also pedophiles weren't the most hated people in society until the 70s. read this

before the 70s, pedophiles were hated but they weren't as hated as they are now. in fact, before the 70s, i think gay people were more hated than pedophiles

Yeah, specially common black people who weren't musicians, civil rights activists or actors.
i don't think black people are universally hated back then but communists were definitely universally hated

in this article, i read about how back in the first wave of feminism (late 1800s/early 1900s), many feminists thought women were resilient instead of vulnerable when handling rape and even feminists in the 60s believed that rape is NOT the worst thing a woman can experience. it all changed in the 70s. society's hatred towards rapists became the way it is nowadays in the 70s. the anti-rape movement got big in the early 70s and before the 70s, nobody thought sexual assault was as bad as murder. most people thought instead that rape made women avoid sexual activity. it's crazy.

people worried about communists back in the 50s/60s. people didn't worry as much about the effects of rape before the 70s. it's strange.
Just goes to show you that each generation has its own narrative and agenda, and that there is no objective truth about anything (except math).
Question everything. Chances are, all the values and ideas you were taught are just the current generation's own biases.

Just goes to show you that each generation has its own narrative and agenda, and that there is no objective truth about anything (except math).
Question everything. Chances are, all the values and ideas you were taught are just the current generation's own biases.
People constantly say that rape victims will never heal or experience joy ever again. I think that’s a BS myth

People constantly say that rape victims will never heal or experience joy ever again. I think that’s a BS myth
That's the voice of the Baby Boomer feminists, who came of age in the mid to late-60's. Women who grew up during WWII or the Great Depression would never say shit like that.

That's the voice of the Baby Boomer feminists, who came of age in the mid to late-60's. Women who grew up during WWII or the Great Depression would never say shit like that.
Yep. People didn’t start saying that shit about rape until the 70s and that’s because of second wave feminism

Too much soy and estrogen in food and water made a generation of soy men and histerical women

Too much soy and estrogen in food and water made a generation of soy men and histerical women
Second wave feminism caused the moral panic over rape

rape, especially in the south, was often punishable by death. During and before the 70s.

Rape isn't what women think it is. Women are property. First of their fathers. Later on, of their husbands. Rape is unlawful destruction of said property. You don't your wife to get raped the same way you don't want her to fuck around behind your back. In either case, it could result in an unwanted pregnancy and in you becoming a cuckold raising someone else's kid. Being cuck is the worst thing that can happen to any man as you spend your time and resources protecting a genetic legacy of another man for free.

Shit changed after the pill.

Rape isn't what women think it is. Women are property. First of their fathers. Later on, of their husbands. Rape is unlawful destruction of said property. You don't your wife to get raped the same way you don't want her to fuck around behind your back. In either case, it could result in an unwanted pregnancy and in you becoming a cuckold raising someone else's kid. Being cuck is the worst thing that can happen to any man as you spend your time and resources protecting a genetic legacy of another man for free.
IT posted about you

it really is.
I'd compare rape to being beaten by someone.
Not to being murdered.
Feminists: we wanna empower women

also feminists: let’s teach women they can never heal from rape and lets teach them to wallow in their trauma

I didn’t knew that

Thanks my man. I can't get my head around Reddit. Too much time spend on imageboards you see.
IT is just one of those subreddits picking on those who are vulnerable

Again with the nocebo effect. TBH, rape has been around as long as humans have been around. Many masculine characteristics originally arose in men not because women were selecting for them, but because they gave men advantages in mate competition over other men. Things like muscularity and even certain facial traits which were advantageous in taking a punch. Men would fight it out among themselves and women would be stuck with the victors. With civilization, that started to change. And women lived with it for millenia.

But when a girl has it drilled in her head from birth that rape is the worst thing that can happen to her and that she's supposed to feel like a victim and she gets positive social reinforcement for doing so, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Aside from violent rapes or a rape that leaves her infected with a disease, it probably isn't all that bad especially if it's with a man she's already had sex with or a man she maybe would have sex with. And this is proven by the fact that most date/acquaintance rapes aren't reported and a lot of women end up dating or having a continued sexual relationship with their rapist.

Again with the nocebo effect. TBH, rape has been around as long as humans have been around. Many masculine characteristics originally arose in men not because women were selecting for them, but because they gave men advantages in mate competition over other men. Things like muscularity and even certain facial traits which were advantageous in taking a punch. Men would fight it out among themselves and women would be stuck with the victors. With civilization, that started to change. And women lived with it for millenia.

But when a girl has it drilled in her head from birth that rape is the worst thing that can happen to her and that she's supposed to feel like a victim and she gets positive social reinforcement for doing so, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Aside from violent rapes or a rape that leaves her infected with a disease, it probably isn't all that bad especially if it's with a man she's already had sex with or a man she maybe would have sex with. And this is proven by the fact that most date/acquaintance rapes aren't reported and a lot of women end up dating or having a continued sexual relationship with their rapist.
Yeah and people exaggerate the effects of sexual assault to justify their moral panic over rape

in the 50s/60s, communists were who everyone hated

Economic ideology is meaningless. All that matters is loyalty. In America, disloyal capitalists removed industry from the country and gave to others. In the late USSR, disloyal communists removed industry the country and gave it to others.

Economic ideology is meaningless. All that matters is loyalty. In America, disloyal capitalists removed industry from the country and gave to others. In the late USSR, disloyal communists removed industry the country and gave it to others.
McCarthy caused the moral panic over communism and led the witch-hunt

McCarthy caused the moral panic over communism and led the witch-hunt
The two most powerful nations in human history (USA and USSR) tore each other to pieces while giving away their industry to Machiavellian third parties (China, Japan, both Koreas, India, Poland, Mexico, the Stans, Turkey, etc) as alliance bribes. Now these former client states have the industrial and resultant demographic strength which was sapped vampire-like fro their former masters and are now calling the shots.

Rape isn't what women think it is. Women are property. First of their fathers. Later on, of their husbands. Rape is unlawful destruction of said property.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The two most powerful nations in human history (USA and USSR) tore each other to pieces while giving away their industry to Machiavellian third parties (China, Japan, both Koreas, India, Poland, Mexico, the Stans, Turkey, etc) as alliance bribes. Now these former client states have the industrial and resultant demographic strength which was sapped vampire-like fro their former masters and are now calling the shots.
In the late 1910s, Americans hated Germans because the Lusitania was attacked

(((They))) fucked everything up

gay people were more hated than pedophiles
Milo s Bush

also pedophiles weren't the most hated people in society until the 70s. read this

before the 70s, pedophiles were hated but they weren't as hated as they are now. in fact, before the 70s, i think gay people were more hated than pedophiles
Gays are more degenerate than pedophiles, that's for sure. A pedophile can marry the child and have a family with them once they grow a bit older. Can a gay do this? No, it's just recreational shithole sex full of diseases and shit.

Disease spreading and hedonism are just as present in non mating hetero couples. I don't see anything inherently "degenerate" about homosexuality, just seems like a buzzword
Straight people have anal sex too, but it's not the main practice among them like it's the case with gays. Also, gay men have TONS of sex, it mogs straight couples to oblivion. That's why their disease rate gets higher as well.

Just to be clear, I don't hate gays because the desire they feel is not a choice IMO, but the practicing ones are degenerate, yes.

Gays are more degenerate than pedophiles, that's for sure. A pedophile can marry the child and have a family with them once they grow a bit older. Can a gay do this? No, it's just recreational shithole sex full of diseases and shit.
gay marriage being legalized is a slippery slope. drag queen story hour. little boys being drag queens. the transgender nonsense. all that stuff got big after gay marriage was legalized nationwide. also, i bet incest without pregnancy will be legal and accepted in the future.

A pedophile can marry the child and have a family with them once they grow a bit older.
Can a gay do this? No
The question you should ask there is would an actual pedophile (ie PREFERS prepubescents) would still be adequately sexually attracted to them once they start puberty in their 10s, much less FINISH it and are popping out babies in their 20s.

Men better suited to this would not have any overwhelming preference, so that they could be flexible and still be attracted to their partner for the rest of her life.

gay marriage being legalized is a slippery slope. drag queen story hour. little boys being drag queens. the transgender nonsense. all that stuff got big after gay marriage was legalized nationwide. also, i bet incest without pregnancy will be legal and accepted in the future.
In fairness, I think a lot of gays/lesbians/bisexuals don't like the "T" tacked onto the LGB, but are just afraid to speak out. They had no trouble throwing the boylovers under the bus back in the 70s of course. They were former allies.

The question you should ask there is would an actual pedophile (ie PREFERS prepubescents) would still be adequately sexually attracted to them once they start puberty in their 10s, much less FINISH it and are popping out babies in their 20s.

Men better suited to this would not have any overwhelming preference, so that they could be flexible and still be attracted to their partner for the rest of her life.

In fairness, I think a lot of gays/lesbians/bisexuals don't like the "T" tacked onto the LGB, but are just afraid to speak out. They had no trouble throwing the boylovers under the bus back in the 70s of course. They were former allies.
Many early gay rights activists supported pederasty rights, including Harry Hay the founder of the modern gay movement

this is something that gay rights activists sweep under the rug. When they teach gay rights history in schools, they probably won’t mention this part of gay rights history

also I think most LGB people really do support the T