Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious rape before the 70s

It's really hard to say. I think they view it is hypocritical not to, or are afraid of a tranny rebellion. It's a minority who speaks out about it, but I think there's a "silent majority" of lesbians who don't want MtF in their space. They don't want their cunts licked by MtF transwomen.

I don't know if homosexual tops would give a fuck about fucking the anus of a FtM transman though.

The question you should ask there is would an actual pedophile (ie PREFERS prepubescents) would still be adequately sexually attracted to them once they start puberty in their 10s, much less FINISH it and are popping out babies in their 20s.

Men better suited to this would not have any overwhelming preference, so that they could be flexible and still be attracted to their partner for the rest of her life.
Statistically, yes. The vast majority of anything-philes are nonexclusive.

in this article, i read about how back in the first wave of feminism (late 1800s/early 1900s), many feminists thought women were resilient instead of vulnerable when handling rape and even feminists in the 60s believed that rape is NOT the worst thing a woman can experience. it all changed in the 70s. society's hatred towards rapists became the way it is nowadays in the 70s. the anti-rape movement got big in the early 70s and before the 70s, nobody thought sexual assault was as bad as murder. most people thought instead that rape made women avoid sexual activity. it's crazy.

people worried about communists back in the 50s/60s. people didn't worry as much about the effects of rape before the 70s. it's strange.

it is funny how rape was rare back then but now you see this word everyday in internet and real life

it is funny how rape was rare back then but now you see this word everyday in internet and real life
yep. i remember this dumb feminist on Facebook said that some guy grabbed her ass and now he has to register as a sex offender for 20 years. register as a sex offender for 20 years just for grabbing a woman's butt? that punishment doesn't even fit the crime. the punishment was way to intense for the crime.

Statistically, yes. The vast majority of anything-philes are nonexclusive.
I think exclusivity is as fallacious as asexuality, whether you're talking race/age/gender or whatever other criteria. Those who claim to be exclusive are just rounding up 99 to 100 and rounding down 1 to 0.

The issue moreso is "overwhelming preference". At what point does a preference's dominance begin to detract from enjoyment of the non-preference?

IE how much can I fetishize a preference for African-American women with big asses (hypothetically let's say I think they are the most attractive women, for argument's sake) before it could interfere with my being a fulfilling lover to a Chinese women with a tiny ass?

A slight preference for thicc negresses shouldn't prevent me from being a good husband to non-thicc non-negress noodleQTs, but a dramatic preference could begin to do that.

Putting a penis into another man's asshole is not degenrate...?
It's degenerate to his sphincter tension (ie anal seepage will happen, also happens if you wipe your ass too deeply) and possibly degenerate to the health of the dick guy if his urethra gets infected with feces germs.

These are risks if you pooper a woman unprotected too, to be fair.

the 70s was when society began to support foids like they do in today's world

I think exclusivity is as fallacious as asexuality, whether you're talking race/age/gender or whatever other criteria. Those who claim to be exclusive are just rounding up 99 to 100 and rounding down 1 to 0.

The issue moreso is "overwhelming preference". At what point does a preference's dominance begin to detract from enjoyment of the non-preference?

IE how much can I fetishize a preference for African-American women with big asses (hypothetically let's say I think they are the most attractive women, for argument's sake) before it could interfere with my being a fulfilling lover to a Chinese women with a tiny ass?

A slight preference for thicc negresses shouldn't prevent me from being a good husband to non-thicc non-negress noodleQTs, but a dramatic preference could begin to do that
High IQ. My attraction works as the location of a point within a cube, each dimention of it representing age, race and looks respectively. The most these conform to my preferences, the closer to the corner that represent total attraction the point would be.

I wish I could have lived Bundy's life

I dont really follow your point though. It's not like if there wasnt the stigma there is today that people in this forum would suddenly go around raping. being incel is about society rejecting us, not about us not being able to rape foids...

I dont really follow your point though. It's not like if there wasnt the stigma there is today that people in this forum would suddenly go around raping. being incel is about society rejecting us, not about us not being able to rape foids...
i never said anything like that

Yeah, what were you saying then? what was your point?
i was saying that before the 70s, the effects and trauma of rape were mostly ignored. that's all

Too much soy and estrogen in food and water made a generation of soy men and histerical women
This is a very childish theory. Alcohol lowers testosterone more than soy and people used to drink more of that (they drank it instead of water) than any amount of soy anyone could consume today.

This is a very childish theory. Alcohol lowers testosterone more than soy and people used to drink more of that (they drank it instead of water) than any amount of soy anyone could consume today.
Drinking alcohol is part of hypermasculine culture
Whats your point?
It’s Just interesting info