Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rape is not that bad

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Why do cucks and normies always talk about how rape is a traumatizing event? 5 minutes of dick is nothing compared to being rejected and ridiculed by society for your whole life for something you have no control over. To further put this into perspective imagine a man fucking your asshole for 5 minutes. Its obviously not a good thing but its clearly not the worst thing in the world and certainly not enough to get PTSD. Now keep in mind that your not even gay so this will be way worse for you then when a straight foid gets raped.Women statistically orgasm from rape more than consensual sex anyways. Also nobody seems to care about all the men in prison getting raped. The foids just want attention and sympathy points.

tbh...
Unless she's a virgin it really isn't that bad. The vagina is supposed to accommodate the penis; a girl who is raped is hurt mainly by her assailant restraining her violently, not by the rape itself.

This will surely be on IT.

Idk bro, I was almost raped. It's more about the loss of control, shame, invasion of intims sphere plus feeling violated as an idependent entity not necessarily the mechanical process per se.

A reason might be the nonliberal handling of the sexual process itself. There seem to be cultures where it's generally more lax and everybody can get some without much privacy. One reason why I am pro degeneracy tbh.

Lots of people care about what happens in prison, but they have no say in those things.

When I saw the title I said "Man, whatafuck he is talking", but when I read the topic...hm... well... make sense.

I think you underestimate prison rape and male on male rape. Since the victim is not experiencing something according to his sexual orientation, I'd imagine it would be extremely embarrassing, emasculating, degrading, and even physically dangerous since he could contract HIV or have his rectum torn open.

But yeah, regular rape isn't horrible nor appalling and it doesn't even happen as often as fake "I was drunk and the guy wasn't my boyfriend" rape.

I mean, I think that rape is bad, but it's bizarre how it's seen as basically on par with murder in terms of severity. I would consider it to ba a low/mid-tier crime.
A guy who rapes a foid can spend the rest of his life in jail, but a foid that murders her own children in the womb is not only free, but also glorified by feminist groups. The values of society are illogical and strange. Disgusting even.

I mean, I think that rape is bad, but it's bizarre how it's seen as basically on par with murder in terms of severity. I would consider it to ba a low/mid-tier crime.
A guy who rapes a foid can spend the rest of his life in jail, but a foid that murders her own children in the womb is not only free, but also glorified by feminist groups. The values of society are illogical and strange. Disgusting even.

I can't stand when people call rape victims " Survivors " or compare rape to murder with inflammatory language as if to say to the victim
" Wow, I bet you would've rather just died huh?"

Why do cucks and normies always talk about how rape is a traumatizing event? 5 minutes of dick is nothing compared to being rejected and ridiculed by society for your whole life for something you have no control over. To further put this into perspective imagine a man fucking your asshole for 5 minutes. Its obviously not a good thing but its clearly not the worst thing in the world and certainly not enough to get PTSD. Now keep in mind that your not even gay so this will be way worse for you then when a straight foid gets raped.Women statistically orgasm from rape more than consensual sex anyways. Also nobody seems to care about all the men in prison getting raped. The foids just want attention and sympathy points.

Men getting raped is much worse but foids don't care about that, why would they? Females don't like men, simple

There are tons of much, much worse things. Just watch a Mexican cartel torture vid.

Also males are the ones getting raped more than foids

Male rape is much worse imo, because it's unnatural.
edit: On the other hand, foids can get pregnant. Tough decision.

Post was made 29 minutes ago and it has already been featured on CuckTears

According to the modern secular worldview, this is actually the correct stance to take. Soulless shitlibs who don’t believe in God acting like rape is the worst evil don’t actually have any argument for why that is. If we’re all just soulless atoms moving across a spinning ball, there is no reason why rape should be considered any worse than beating someone up. Afterall, all sex is is just a series of chemical interactions. There is nothing holy or sacred about it to them at all. On a purely physical level, rape is not as damaging as gettting the shit kicked out of you.

Last edited:
I can't stand when people call rape victims " Survivors " or compare rape to murder with inflammatory language as if to say to the victim
" Wow, I bet you would've rather just died huh?"
I totally agree. It's similar to how pro-abortionists try to make themselves seem compassionate by saying "well, it's better than forcing the child to live in poverty" without realizing that they basically claim it's better to be dead than poor, JFL

Happens all the time in nature

To a foid, sex with an ugly man is worse than death.

If you belittle that which our society finds as horrendous, don't be surprised when society replies by dismissing your own claims. After all, "inceldom is not that bad".
Normies find our very existence as ugly males is horrendous.

Aaaand, they're still not talking about it.
Because apparently it's not a noteworthy topic, since one potential male rape victim was being rude to another forum member. Therefore
EXPERIENCE DISREGARDED
Because feelings are just more important ofc, rape victim or not I can't handle this toxic masculinity
Just that easy, it's amazing how they manage to regularly encapsulate everything you need to know about them in just one post.

Last edited:
Damaged property can't be raped. Rape needs a transaction. Slutty Broken Roast Beef Holes qualify as tribe property unless married.

I give no value to Broken Beefs and neither should any other Man. I will not stoop to a cucks level of marrying Chads remains.

Rape was also a word that meant the stealing of another persons property by force or beguilement. Literally it meant the stealing of Land. Much like the British Empire did.

i agree, it really isn't that bad...

There are tons of much, much worse things. Just watch a Mexican cartel torture vid.

the worst thing a person can experience is torture, nothing is worse than that.

Ik this is an IT argument, but, how would you feel if you were gang raped by a bunch of pakis?

I don't think fucking drunk is rape, I am talking about sexual assault which is actually a big deal.

Someone get the "WET FLOOR" signs out, cucktears is about to cry.

Ik this is an IT argument, but, how would you feel if you were gang raped by a bunch of pakis?

I don't think fucking drunk is rape, I am talking about sexual assault which is actually a big deal.
If I was a foid it wouldn't be bad, but since i am a straight man it would be a lot worse than a foid getting raped

I want to get featured on IT so I'll say something controversial...

Most of the time, getting raped is the woman's fault, not the man's.

Rape only bad if girl's virginity taken away. If not virgin already, and not someones wife-its just small hooliganism

Rape isn't real

Only Incels are able "to rape" a wyman. If Chad does the same, foids wouldn't even think about calling it a "rape". They would call it a "mutual sexual pleasure".
tbh...
Unless she's a virgin it really isn't that bad.
tbh

Last edited:
That's why forensic reports of rape are a meme. There are supposedly "marks" that the penis makes inside the vagina. That is, It's as if the rapists had sharp penises or metal protuberances that tear the vagina, it is all a lie of women.

Heterosexual rape between a man and a non-virgin non-married woman(which accounts for 99% of young women) is really just a brief physical detainment. Normies and society in general completely dismisses sex as something that has no meaning in order to defend sluts.
"So what if she's had 50 partners? its just sex, put down your bible old man!"
But as soon as a foid gets raped then suddenly the fact that she had SEX and wasn't just assaulted becomes so important.

Satan spoke to me and said this is going to be featured on Cucktears.

I think the traumatising thing about rape for foids is how much they enjoyed it and the realisation that they have brutally evil desires.

View attachment 106188
Aaaand, they're still not talking about it.
Because apparently it's not a noteworthy topic, since one potential male rape victim was being rude to another forum member. Therefore
EXPERIENCE DISREGARDED
Because feelings are just more important ofc, rape victim or not I can't handle this toxic masculinity
Just that easy, it's amazing how they manage to regularly encapsulate everything you need to know about them in just one post.
They always shift the goalpost

If you are blackpilled, you should know that foids don't find rape shocking in itself if it's done by no one else than Chad.

Other than that, imagine having your legs and arms attached and Lizzie Velazquez grabbing and ridding your dick. Terrifying isn't it ? That's what foids feel when they get raped by sub8 men.

How can you rape a hole if it's been passed around like public property anyway? That's all they are, sluts have no right to complain about rape.

Imagine a different gender to you would have desire and lust so strong to you that they would literally break social norms and law to have sex with you, but since foids can have sex within 5mins they find even thought of having sex with ugly male as traumatizing. It's obvious that they want us all dead.

Heterosexual rape between a man and a non-virgin non-married woman(which accounts for 99% of young women) is really just a brief physical detainment. Normies and society in general completely dismisses sex as something that has no meaning in order to defend sluts.
"So what if she's had 50 partners? its just sex, put down your bible old man!"
But as soon as a foid gets raped then suddenly the fact that she had SEX and wasn't just assaulted becomes so important.
Absolute this.