[Serious] Rape really isn't even that bad

• Thread starter truefaithneworder
  • Start date
truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
-
Especially when it's your typical college whore who was dicked down by half the class and has drunk sex every weekend.It's just another dick in a roastie's long history of dicks.It's really just an overblown crime,sure its morally suspect but at the end of the day no one is really hurt.Your not dead,your not handicapped,you haven't lost money,you didn't lose your house,you didn't lose a family member, etc. its just a dick you took unwillingly.Think about it logically

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
Also, foids like to pull the "he was INSIDE me" thing but the vagina is not really inside their body. It fact, it's full of mucus and acid to keep bacteria from entering the cervix that is the real entrance to the body and only supposed to accept Chad's cum. Todd Akin wasn't totally wrong.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Send in the Clowns
-

its only sexual harassment if its an ugly guy , if its Chad its just plain old flirting .
it only rape if its an ugly guy , if its Chad its just love on first sight and a spontaneous one night stand ...

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
>inb4 what if someone fucked you in the ass
A pussy is a sexual organ literally made for taking cocks of any size. If an attractive tall guy paid a woman $10k+ to rape her, she would gladly accept it and enjoy it. I don't buy the "it makes you feel weak and inferior because you don't have control" argument. As a woman you ARE weak and inferior, both physically and mentally. All women are aware of their physical weakness so how the fuck is it such a shock when a guy overpowers you?
It's only "traumatic" because 99% of the time it's an unattractive subhuman who commits rape. When an attractive subhuman rapes a woman it's indeed traumatic because the woman doesn't get any mental enjoyment out of it. She gets nothing out of it and it's basically robbery/theft.

They don't get paid and they get robbed of their most valuable possession. Their pussy pass/power is suddenly completely useless. I can see how that's traumatic. Imagine having a magic key your whole life that allows you to open any door, get away with almost anything and gives you protection from all the bad things in the world and then it suddenly gets taken away from you and you can't do anything about it.

JFL at whiteknights and foids claiming it's worse than murder. Would you rather get raped by an extremely attractive tall guy or would you rather get killed slowly and painfully by the same guy? It's not worse than murder, you cunt. Not even close.
Most of them would gladly get "raped" by a hyper attractive tall guy, especially if they also got paid a lot of money. In this scenario the foid gets something in return. They get fucked by a genetically superior male (mental reward/enjoyment) and they get money. That's all you need to know about how terrible it is.

Foids should stop being so weak, childlike and useless if they don't want to get raped or they should stop larping as strong independent womynz who are equal to men and just stay at home with their family taking care of kids, doing house work etc. If you don't want to get raped, don't be a slut, stay at home, be loyal to your husband and be a good house wife. That's how things were meant to be.

Last edited:
ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
Cucktears love cherrypicking threads like this

chesscel

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Its only rape if an ugly male does it, in reality rape doesnt exist its just a code word for having sex with an ugly male, its kind of funnt getting punished for something that isnt even real jfl

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Legend
-
They should be raped and spanked

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
62% of females have a rape fetish

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Make Foids Afraid Again
-
Rape is murder to normies. Somehow you can take the innocence from a whore. I say as long as you don't give her stds. She's the one that will be likely to give you stds though.

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
JFL at whiteknights and foids claiming it's worse than murder.
It's "worse" than murder of a man or old woman because of evopsych. Rape is considered "uncontrolled" breeding of the tribe's wombs so it seen as a violation of the genetics of the entire population group. It used to be that who women mated with was strictly controlled by the society. Now we assume women can decide who to breed with, but the "violation" stigma still exists.

Phaoni

Phaoni

Recruit
-
sucks about the STDs about I always shared the same opinion.

N

Narazz

Officer
-
I have seen rape victims in the ER. they stay there days crying. The aftermath is pretty fucked up.

But, I'm pretty sure these girls brought it on by being whores. Most likely they get taken advantage of while they were drunk or high. Then, of course, go full emo about not being able to get a relationship.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Blackpill Jedi
-
I have seen rape victims in the ER. they stay there days crying. The aftermath is pretty fucked up.

But, I'm pretty sure these girls brought it on by being whores. Most likely they get taken advantage of while they were drunk or high. Then, of course, go full emo about not being able to get a relationship.
Why the fuck are they in the ER.

Boohoo I had sexual intercourse with an ugly male, my life is ruined.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
Wow. I never thought of it like that before.

Especially when it's your typical college whore who was dicked down by half the class and has drunk sex every weekend.It's just another dick in a roastie's long history of dicks.It's really just an overblown crime,sure its morally suspect but at the end of the day no one is really hurt.Your not dead,your not handicapped,you haven't lost money,you didn't lose your house,you didn't lose a family member, etc. its just a dick you took unwillingly.Think about it logically
Golly!

A pussy is a sexual organ literally made for taking cocks of any size. If an attractive tall guy paid a woman $10k+ to rape her, she would gladly accept it and enjoy it. I don't buy the "it makes you feel weak and inferior because you don't have control" argument. As a woman you ARE weak and inferior, both physically and mentally. All women are aware of their physical weakness so how the fuck is it such a shock when a guy overpowers you?
It's only "traumatic" because 99% of the time it's an unattractive subhuman who commits rape. When an attractive subhuman rapes a woman it's indeed traumatic because the woman doesn't get any mental enjoyment out of it. She gets nothing out of it and it's basically robbery/theft.

They don't get paid and they get robbed of their most valuable possession. Their pussy pass/power is suddenly completely useless. I can see how that's traumatic. Imagine having a magic key your whole life that allows you to open any door, get away with almost anything and gives you protection from all the bad things in the world and then it suddenly gets taken away from you and you can't do anything about it.

JFL at whiteknights and foids claiming it's worse than murder. Would you rather get raped by an extremely attractive tall guy or would you rather get killed slowly and painfully by the same guy? It's not worse than murder, you cunt. Not even close.
Most of them would gladly get "raped" by a hyper attractive tall guy, especially if they also got paid a lot of money. In this scenario the foid gets something in return. They get fucked by a genetically superior male (mental reward/enjoyment) and they get money. That's all you need to know about how terrible it is.

Foids should stop being so weak, childlike and useless if they don't want to get raped or they should stop larping as strong independent womynz who are equal to men and just stay at home with their family taking care of kids, doing house work etc. If you don't want to get raped, don't be a slut, stay at home, be loyal to your husband and be a good house wife. That's how things were meant to be.
Like borrowing the pussy pass, it's not gone! It's still there... Ready for the next Chad.

Yeah! A relationship with the alpha Chad that raped them!
~~~
I was once rejected by a girl i was friendzoned to in school. She chose her rapist instead of me! That fucked me up for a long time! My first taste of the blackpill.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
BUT IT'S GOING TO TRAUMATISE HER MENTALLY SCAR HER FOR LIFE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-

its only sexual harassment if its an ugly guy , if its Chad its just plain old flirting .
it only rape if its an ugly guy , if its Chad its just love on first sight and a spontaneous one night stand ...

Mega Coper

Mega Coper

Jawcel
-

Sadness

Sadness

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah
-

a456dc90-ada3-45a2-9fb5-772d4c5f7d33-gif.146674

T

Twinkcel

Veteran
-
When people think of rape they think of a man violently beating woman until she’s unconscious and having sex with her. What they don’t realize is women say they got raped they mean “I invited this hot guy to my home to watch Netflix and whatever and I was only wearing my victoria's secret lingerie and I got a little bit drunk then we started making out and I gave him a blow job then took off my underwear and had sex with me but I didn’t feel like it but I did it anyway and 2 months later I told my girlfriends about it and they told me that I was raped and after thinking about it I think I did which is not okay”.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
rape of females is an overrated crime. Raping a man will probably ruin his life though unless he's a faggot.

wandercamp

wandercamp

Major
-
All sex is rape. Women are incapable of getting wet to affirmative consent. They need to be taken. "Rape" is simply sex with a sub8

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
Rape entered in the legistalive veneer as a crime when cucks overtook the government. In any sane male dominated society, such a normal thing as raping whores would not be a crime unless the foid is married with another male or is proven to be loyal, traditional woman, even there, the law shouldnt even intervene, it should be resolved in a duel in the nordic holmgang fashion

Foids should be afraid of males, its a healthy thing. When you make foids feel secure by artificial means (laws) then its over for males

Last edited:
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Raping is very good. It's very right

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
The most overblown crime in the west. If its anal rape it's a different story, even then it's nowhere near getting assaulted, robbed, etc

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Giga high IQ op
They should feel privileged that a man would risk jail to have sex with them.

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Death to cucks, Rotten Toothcel
-
Saying being a female being raped is like a dude getting raped in the ass is retarded. Its more like having an average female putting your penis in her vagina.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
it isnt because it doesnt exist, our first generations are literally based off rape jfl

N

Narazz

Officer
-
Why the fuck are they in the ER.

Boohoo I had sexual intercourse with an ugly male, my life is ruined.
They got forensics and probably mostly test ya for STDs.

When people think of rape they think of a man violently beating woman until she’s unconscious and having sex with her. What they don’t realize is women say they got raped they mean “I invited this hot guy to my home to watch Netflix and whatever and I was only wearing my victoria's secret lingerie and I got a little bit drunk then we started making out and I gave him a blow job then took off my underwear and had sex with me but I didn’t feel like it but I did it anyway and 2 months later I told my girlfriends about it and they told me that I was raped and after thinking about it I think I did which is not okay”.

That's the problem. That majority I would wager women brought it on just being a slut and got drunk. Other stuff, boils down to mean people suck.

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
-
My dicks too small for a woman to even feel me raping them anyway. Like throwing a toothpick into the grand canyon.

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
it only matters if you're monogamous (including virgins)
for polygamists it's just another cock in their roast hole

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
The majority of this thread disgusts me.

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
I don't support rape or think it's inconsequential. Doesn't make me a a soycuck.
It actually does make you a bluepilled cuck. Also the threads not supporting rape, it's an overblown offense. You should convert to inkwelltears

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
Nothing wrong with it, we wouldn't have had at least half the people on earth if it weren't for rape tbh

A

Aryanmanlet

Recruit
-
Rape was the main form of reproduction in the past and still is in nigger countries.

C

Cro magnon

pleistocenecel
-
meanwhile millions of ugly men are pushed to the brink of suicide because they are bullied daily over their looks. Not only are we outside the scope of justice but we cant even vent about it online without some mangina loser cuck screenshotting it to show his fellow cucks on his reddit circle jerk.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
High IQ

Rape is a meme. Like you say, foids are so fucking slutty anyway and they always claim that “sex isn’t a big deal”, well if it’s not a big deal then just fucking shut your eyes for 10 minutes and then forget about it be later.

The fact that foids make rApE such an issue just shows how shallow and looks-obsessed they are. Sex with an unattractive men is genuinely seen as the worst thing they can imagine.