Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rape simply isn't as big of a deal as normies think it is

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Why are rape victims called "survivors" anyway?

@MaxZM98 and @Edmund_Kemper have made excellent points on the issue.

Yes, I'm aware that some rapists murder their victims; but people also occasionally die when they are robbed or assaulted. But have you ever heard someone use the term "robbery survivor" or "assault survivor"? No, right? Then why the fuck does the term "rape survivors" exist? I mean, the phrases "school shooting survivors" and "plane crash survivors" make sense because both refer to events where fatalities are implied and commonplace, but rape in and of itself is not a lethal act. I could see a plausible case to call a victim a "survivor" if the rapist intended to murder the victim and failed, but otherwise, I don't see the difference between rape and a slightly more brutal variant of a routine physical assault with no sexual element.

If rape is as horrible as some individuals suggest it is, they'd think twice about cracking jokes about prison rape, especially when you take into account the fact that the criminal justice system fails poor and/or minority defendants more often. I think it's extremely revealing to observe a person won't shut up about "dismantling rape culture" yet at the same time perpetuates heteronormative behavioural standards. When an SJW suggests that men should just "man up" while he coddles and infantilizes femoids under the guise of "empowerment" and "support", I see nothing but a self-serving narrative peddled by a pathetic, empty shell of a person desperate to score "woke points" to reassure himself of his moral superiority.

Maybe, just maybe -- of all the shit things that humans regularly do to each other -- rape isn't as high up as they think it is. As far as I'm concerned, spending 20 years in prison for a crime one did not commit is worse than being non-consensually penetrated for 20 minutes. Never mind being murdered.

Last edited:
rape only counts if you are ugly or rich

Rape is a buzzword these days

inb4 IT screenshot you and wish rape on you as a punishment for this thread like they did to @MaxZM98

but you have a good point, also it's really rare for rapists to murder their victims. according to data i read, only 1% of murders involve sexual assault. so it's super rare. and when sex offenders do kill their victims, it is usually because they are worried their victims will report, not because they're genuinely homicidal. also, i remember reading a few articles written by rape victims where they wrote about how rape wasn't the worst thing that ever happened to them and they think it's misogynystic to teach women that their soul can only be destroyed by a crime if the crime is anything sex-related. and they think it's misogynystic to teach foids that a piece of flesh between the legs is more powerful than them.

also, i went through 24/7 depression for 2 months in 9th grade, i got through it because it was just 2 months. that was 7 and a half years ago, if being extremely depressed every minute of the day and crying for 3 hours on some days was something that lasted my whole life, i would've roped already. no way that anyone can handle that.

also studies have shown that war trauma is as severe as or even more severe than rape trauma, yet i bet many assume that war trauma veterans heal.

It's fucked up that having sex with a female (a natural act) gets you more time in prison than beating the living shit out of a guy.

Most "rape" cases happen when a sub 8 male has sex with a drunk foid. When the foid wakes up she cant fathom having sex with anyone other than chad so she makes a rape accusation.

also studies have shown that war trauma is as severe as or even more severe than rape trauma, yet i bet many assume that war trauma veterans heal.

I have slightly less empathy for war veterans than I do for victims of crime considering the fact that their trauma is more of an occupational hazard/injury. They volunteered and got a paycheck.

I'll carve out an exception for conscripts -- yeah, that sucks.

Last edited:
This is the remains of the patriarchy, men who intimidated rape because it brings shame to them

I do think rape is terrible and should be a crime, especially if it's a(n actual) child, straight male or married woman getting raped, but:

1) rape is not worse than murder and let alone torture.

2) it's not coherent to simultaneously think sex is something inconsequential and no big deal and that rape is the worst crime imaginable.

If I like drinking orange juice from brand A on a daily basis, is someone forcing me to drink orange juice from brand B a heinous crime? Just today I saw someone on IT talking about violating the "sanctity of their bodies" or something. What "sanctity", what are you even talking about? You're all atheistic materialistic progressive types who think a woman taking 400 dicks through her youth is something normal and respectable if she wanted it. You don't believe in "sanctity", you don't hold religious morals, stop that double standard.

3) watching media downloaded for free from the internet containing rape or statutory rape should not be a crime, especially when doing the same with gore and other crime-containing media isn't.

Last edited:
I do think rape is terrible and should be a crime, especially if it's a child, straight male or married woman getting raped, but:

2) it's not coherent to simultaneously think sex is something inconsequential and no big deal and that rape is the worst crime imaginable.

If I like drinking orange juice from brand A on a daily basis, is someone forcing me to drink orange juice from brand B a heinous crime? Just today I saw someone on IT talking about violating the "sanctity of their bodies" or something. What "sanctity", what are you even talking about? You're all atheistic materialistic progressive types who think a woman taking 400 dicks through her youth is something normal and respectable if she wanted it. You don't believe in "sanctity", you don't hold religious morals, stop that double standard.

3) watching media downloaded for free from the internet containing rape or statutory rape should not be a crime, especially when doing the same with gore and other crime-containing media isn't.
Based and just all-around reasonable. Don't see how anyone could view this as hateful.

bluepillers: 41 :soy:

Because womens sexuality is their life its why they exist If you could choose one gender to asexually reproduce it would be males If you take that from them then they fell like they lost something

Bluepillers: 69 :feelskek:

Most "rape" cases happen when a sub 8 male has sex with a drunk foid. When the foid wakes up she cant fathom having sex with anyone other than chad so she makes a rape accusation.
Anything other than Chad or dog = RAPE

inb4 IT screenshot you and wish rape on you as a punishment for this thread like they did to @MaxZM98

but you have a good point, also it's really rare for rapists to murder their victims. according to data i read, only 1% of murders involve sexual assault. so it's super rare. and when sex offenders do kill their victims, it is usually because they are worried their victims will report, not because they're genuinely homicidal. also, i remember reading a few articles written by rape victims where they wrote about how rape wasn't the worst thing that ever happened to them and they think it's misogynystic to teach women that their soul can only be destroyed by a crime if the crime is anything sex-related. and they think it's misogynystic to teach foids that a piece of flesh between the legs is more powerful than them.

also, i went through 24/7 depression for 2 months in 9th grade, i got through it because it was just 2 months. that was 7 and a half years ago, if being extremely depressed every minute of the day and crying for 3 hours on some days was something that lasted my whole life, i would've roped already. no way that anyone can handle that.

Its rare because rape evolved as a sexual strategy for men, which acts up in certain situations. Killing the woman wouldnt be a part of any favorable sexual strategy which aims at spreading genetics.The best way to think about rape is that most, if not all, of us are potential rapists.

Killing a foid during the act/extreme violence would prolly count towards deviant sexual behavior.

Rape exists as a horrible crime only if you believe in morality about honor. Which most foids don't since they are busy riding the cock carousal. They have no honor to protect.

Without that, rape is no more than physical assault and binding someone against their will and should be punished as such.

Most rape is not that henious anyway. There are false rape accusations. There is change of mind after drunk sex. There is marital rape, which is pure nonsense. Only a small percentage of rape is forceful.
What "sanctity", what are you even talking about? You're all atheistic materialistic progressive types who think a woman taking 400 dicks through her youth is something normal and respectable if she wanted it. You don't believe in "sanctity", you don't hold religious morals, stop that double standard.

This. They would say its about "choice" and "autonomy". If that's the case then punish rape just like you punish any other guy who captured another guy against his will and beat him up.

Last edited:
They make it sound like it's the worst thing a human being can go through, yet they go about their daily lives like nothing ever happened. It's funny, because the people who claim to be "support" groups for rape survivors are the ones pushing them to relive those experiences.

They make it sound like it's the worst thing a human being can go through, yet they go about their daily lives like nothing ever happened. It's funny, because the people who claim to be "support" groups for rape survivors are the ones pushing them to relive those experiences.
i really don't see rape victims experience nightmares every minute of the day

i really don't see rape victims experience nightmares every minute of the day
I don't either, but I am saying these so-called "support" groups arent their to help, they're just there to reinforce the victim mentality.

I don't either, but I am saying these so-called "support" groups arent their to help, they're just there to reinforce the victim mentality.
and they teach them they'll never heal. what a dumb excuse for therapy

I do think rape is terrible and should be a crime, especially if it's a(n actual) child, straight male or married woman getting raped, but:

I think I tweeted about this exact idea on Twitter @incelosopher before I got suspended. Essentially, rape if we're talking specificably about "forcible rape" (which imo is the only valid/legitimate form of rape, I do not validate or accept the forms of rape by mental illness/deficiency, because if I am to be frank and blunt, all women mentally ill, the only worthwhile consideration being by which degree from each other. I also do not validate the form of rape by deception because essentially what is being argued is that a woman consenting to sex without 'complete information' compromises her ability to make an informed consent decision but even if a man and a woman knew each other for ten years, both the man and the woman's decision-making would be calculated under 'incomplete information' decision-making conditions, and feminists will always convert 'incomplete information' to 'deception' which is intellectually dishonest).

But to get to the crux of my argument, rape ("forcible rape") is merely assault but of a sexual nature.

It's a violation of one's free-will/autonomy and their right to not be transgressed against. It just takes the form of assault on the genetalia.

For these reasons, I strongly believe that rape and assault are equally morally unconscionable, one no more than the other.

However, society regards rape between two adults as more heinous and contemptuous than assault and it is because rape takes away the ultimate power women hold between their legs, the power to control the world (the men in their own personal lives and society-at-large through collective feminist political organization) through the allocative/strategic granting of sex to achieve personal and political ends.

It's the Holocaustification of soyciety - Jews were the original 'survivors' and now every accredited minority group (foids, ethnics, sexual deviants) that has endure some sort of negative experience that can be viewed as a hate crime will bill itself a 'survivor'. It's radical victim chic.

I've seen foids describe themselves 'survivors' after having been in an abusive relationship with dangerous yet exciting chadlites. The foids often 'diagnose' the guy with a personality disorder later, narcissistic personality disorder is a very popular one nowadays. So much for their awesome personality detectors.

Last edited:

most veterans are male, so ofcourse they wont get nearly the same level of sympathy as a foid. and yeah...it's a good point that most rape-murders are to keep her from reporting to police. when the punishment is so dis-proportionate in severity compared to the crime committed, it's no wonder - not that it's at all justified for rapists to do this, although it is well-known that proportionality is very imortant in the criminal justice system, and this is an example of what happens when there is a lack of proportionality.
I think it's extremely revealing to observe a person won't shut up about "dismantling rape culture" yet at the same time perpetuates heteronormative behavioural standards.

this is a very good point - how can people not see the hypocrisy of complaining about 'rape culture' (which doesnt even exist) yet be completely fine with 80% of males being sexually and emotionally suppressed by rampant female hypergamy, leading to all kinds of mental health issues? i assume this is the point you were making here.

Last edited:

I agree with literally everything you said here tbh, I’ll vouch for this also