Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Raped by alien and losing virginity to alien gf

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
This guy claimed to by abducted by an alien and a hot alien chick used him for sex so she could have his baby

This guy claimed this ghost looking alien chick took his virginity

Over for aliencels whose lookmatches rather fuck humans.

I would gladly be raped by a hot alien

Lifefuel, there is hope

if they kidnapped me, I would be the one doing the raping

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

Theres a theory that alien races are dying and need new genetics. They are trying to make a hybrid between humans and them.

Theres a theory that alien races are dying and need new genetics. They are trying to make a hybrid between humans and them.
This is retarded, why wouldn't they simply edit their genes. Even our technology is almost there.

All alien theories are stupid but the worse one is ancient aliens coming to Earth to enslave humans and making them mine gold.
Instead of :
1. Using advanced tools/robots for much greater yields
2. Mining fucking asteroids, some of them are entirely made of gold, which is much more than what primitive human tools could have mined in centuries

Alien stuff is for morons

Doesn't seem real to me at all. Why would an advanced race that can travel through the heaven ocean have males and females and reproduce sexually? Any race capable of intergalactic travel would have already replaced their femoids with waifubots and artificial wombs and made surgerymaxxing free long before they visited other star systems. They would have solved their inceldom/mogging problem so long ago that they would all be asexual, androgynous, and angelic.

high iq delusionmaxxing oldcel

This is retarded, why wouldn't they simply edit their genes. Even our technology is almost there.

All alien theories are stupid but the worse one is ancient aliens coming to Earth to enslave humans and making them mine gold.
Instead of :
2. Mining fucking asteroids, some of them are entirely made of gold, which is much more than what primitive human tools could have mined in centuries

Apparently we are made up of genes consisting of 20+ ET races so thats why they want our diverse genes.

This is what male rape looks like

Id rather be incel than have sex with that

tfw when no cute alien gf to impregnate :cryfeels:

I wish I had alien waifu

As a human incel, it is easier to to fuck aliens from other planets than to have sex with your own species

I'm gonna start respecting aliens so they will let me fuck de pusi
full

@Wizard32 thoughts?

Even female aliens want Chad

images11.jpg

Dis ET phone home looking ass nigga can't get no pussy as dem alien bitches be wanting a better looking human, maybe some hope for curry n rice.

yea why not. Volcel if you wouldn't
What if U can only do her in her white martian form?
Her green martian JB form is only for non sexual activities:feelshehe:
As a human incel, it is easier to to fuck aliens from other planets than to have sex with your own species

I'm gonna start respecting aliens so they will let me fuck de pusi
full
Same. I wan me a alien gf

Jfl even alien foids are JBW

Also inb4 @JohnWickCel cooms to this

Instead of :

Instead of :

Perhaps there is something in human sperm that cannot be replicated even with alien tech

Instead of :

Ur thinking from the PoV of an ultra capitalist human being.

@Wizard32 thoughts?
SeaMAX

kind of reminded me of asian women
I find her (and them) very attractive btw

Would u Miss Martian's true form?
yes but obviously I prefer her more humanish white martian compromise
0844201932564d93-600x338.png

Superboy ONLY

funny how they're engaged and shit as of the recent season of YJ (outsiders) but I bet he never fucks her in her true form to show he truly accepts her

even if I was less inherently attracted to it, I think I would want to just to show I accept all parts of her

although I don't know if a full-size white martian could actually feel human-size cock. Even if you had Superboy's invulnerability/strength I don't think that necessarily makes your cock any more capable of reaching the pelvic recesses of 12ft giants.

The nice thing about a shapeshifter GF is she could just make her vagina smaller/larger to accomodate any variety of lovers. She could probably regrow her hymen at will if you were into that, and when you fucked it it wouldn't even tear and bleed it would just stretch and provide extra cushion

TBH I think I prefer her classic green skins (YJ or DCAU) to the white. I'm not sure if that's due to it having hair though.
latest
9aoow8jid3g41.jpg

I'd love to be raped by Alien Stacy.

I hope JBW works on aliens. If aliens are real, I hope they would rather fuck human incels than their own species.