Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rapemaxxing might become legit soon thanks to BLM

just don't be white theory

Why do normies do this

If youre black and a white woman rejects you accuse her of being racist and she will sleep with you

What is Privilege?

Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you’ve never had a job.

Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance.

Privilege is having a Smartphone with a Data plan, which you receive no bill for.

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don’t have a utility or phone bill and where rising property taxes, rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table, which is largely covered by Government Food Stamps.

Privilege is having free health insurance for you and your family that's paid for by working taxpayers who often can't afford proper health coverage for their own families.

Privilege is having multiple national organizations promoting and protecting just your race alone -- that are subsidized by federal tax dollars.

Privilege is having access to a national college fund that supports only one race.

Privilege is having a television network that supports only one race.

Privilege is having most of the media news networks refuse to cover incidents wherein one race (one-eighth of the population) commits 50% of the crimes.

Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling off from work and the consequences that accompany such.

Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or pre-school you don’t pay for.

Privilege is being able to vote in many states without showing a driver's license, voter ID card or other credentials -- just because your race claims they should be exempt from such requirements.

Privilege is being able to riot, loot, commit arson and tear down historic monuments without consequences -- just because you don't like folks such as Columbus, U. S. Grant or even Lincoln.

Privilege is being able to get into almost any college of your choosing based on your race, not your grades or merit.

Privilege is having most of your life paid for by the working men and women who DO HAVE TO DEAL WITH RISING TAXES AND COSTS! You know, those you now call “PRIVILEGED.”

Why haven't police in New York gone on strike yet?

They should literally walk off the job and let's see what happens. Maybe we'll get Robocops.

He could just be a crazy Hispanic guy. Many of you have even claimed he’s purely black just to grow your hate boner. How many of the crimes reported during the corona upticks have even been rape? I’m sure robbery has gone up, but what are the numbers and the category of crimes? Many people fled NYC for the suburbs as a result of Coronavirus so to state people are suddenly leaving the city is disingenuous.

We can wait for end of year polls to be certain of this. I get you guys don’t like liberals but blaming chaos under Trump on Biden is just low IQ. In all their decades of politics, what makes people think Biden and Harris will encourage crime? What laws proposed by the Democratic House seem like they would support this? Why are people spreading political propaganda on my incel forum? Have we been compromised?

What is Privilege?

Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you’ve never had a job.

Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance.

Privilege is having a Smartphone with a Data plan, which you receive no bill for.

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don’t have a utility or phone bill and where rising property taxes, rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table, which is largely covered by Government Food Stamps.

Privilege is having free health insurance for you and your family that's paid for by working taxpayers who often can't afford proper health coverage for their own families.

Privilege is having multiple national organizations promoting and protecting just your race alone -- that are subsidized by federal tax dollars.

Privilege is having access to a national college fund that supports only one race.

Privilege is having a television network that supports only one race.

Privilege is having most of the media news networks refuse to cover incidents wherein one race (one-eighth of the population) commits 50% of the crimes.

Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling off from work and the consequences that accompany such.

Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or pre-school you don’t pay for.

Privilege is being able to vote in many states without showing a driver's license, voter ID card or other credentials -- just because your race claims they should be exempt from such requirements.

Privilege is being able to riot, loot, commit arson and tear down historic monuments without consequences -- just because you don't like folks such as Columbus, U. S. Grant or even Lincoln.

Privilege is being able to get into almost any college of your choosing based on your race, not your grades or merit.

Privilege is having most of your life paid for by the working men and women who DO HAVE TO DEAL WITH RISING TAXES AND COSTS! You know, those you now call “PRIVILEGED.”
Niggers need to be lynched and taken back to those slavery times.

Lifefuel for blackcels.
@Colvin76 thoughts?
I've literally tried this in some of my approaches. It does NOT work. They'll just call you a misoyginist sexist and reject you anyways.

I've literally tried this in some of my approaches. It does NOT work. They'll just call you a misoyginist sexist and reject you anyways.
Bro you're black and dicklet?

Just be black

that wasn't even rape, that was like the kind of dry-humping a dolphin would do.

tfw when dolphins get more action with humans than ethnics

it's over for that nigga.

Only thugmaxxed tyrones this isnt wont work if your a short ugly faced framecel like me

Extremely based and low inhibition black dude at the beginning.

5" bonepressed length x 3.5" girth
Brutal @ not getting what blacks are known to have. You get the downsides of being black but not the upsides. Being black with no BBC, I'm surprised you haven't gone ER jfl

If youre black and a white woman rejects you accuse her of being racist and she will sleep with you
Just-Accuse-Her-of-Being-Racist-Theory (JAHBRT).

doesn't work
Racism is outweighed by misogyny in society's eyes even for a situation involving a black man and a racist woman that isn't black.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back