Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Raping sluts should be legal

Kirby

Kirby

Banned
-
Disclaimer: I've posted this before, but it got deleted after a few minutes. The sergant has now given me approval to post it again. To all normies who will read this, no I do not want to or will rape anyone just because I'm saying rape should be legal and no it's not my personality that keeps me incel, it's my deformed face. Instead of stalking us, you should get a life.

Here's my proposal:
If a female has fucked at least 2 guys while not being married, or fucked one guy at least 5 times while not being married to him, she is officially declared a slut. Her photo, name and address get put on a public website for everyone to see. Every female on this website can be legally raped without facing any consequences. They fuck random people on regular, so where's the harm when an incel gets his share too?

How such a scenario would play out:
A female meets a Chad at a bar, she goes to his home for a one night stand. The next morning she leaves, but is spotted by an incel. "Hey, didn't I see this female on the slut website?", the incel thinks, and takes a photo of her for his face recognition app. The app finds her profile on that website and confirms she is indeed rapeable. The incel goes on to have sex with her. The female is not very pleased because she didn't plan on having sex with anyone else but Chad that day, but she accepts that this is only fair. At the end of the day both the Chad and the incel got the same amount of sex, instead of Chad getting 100% while the incel gets 0%.

This is ultimate justice. Instead of Chads having all the sex while normies get the leftovers and incels are left with nothing, everybody would get an equal share of it. This would lead to less crimes, less depression and less suicides.

There's a problem with disabled people who can't overpower a female, for example people who can't walk and are on a wheelchair. We don't want to leave these people out, so there should be volunteers who help them and subdue the female for them.

This way everyone gets sex. Not just a special group of people, everyone. This is equality, this is justice.

no

looksmatch mating is the only true solution

I am repeating myself

inb4 cucked Incels accuse you of being a norman infiltrator because you harbour extremist views.

Lookismisreal said:
inb4 cucked Incels accuse you for being a norman infiltrator because you harbour extremist views.

it's not extremist, it's simply a chore to implement and it's also unfair on a couple of levels, there is a much better solution

Agreed on the two guys but fucking only one guy and still being declared a slut is unfair.

Date rape drugs should be free of charge for incels and supplied to them in large quantities.

nausea said:
no

looksmatch mating is the only true solution

I am repeating myself

Looks shouldn't matter, personality should be much more important. But the problem is we can't force roasties to change their way of thinking and start caring about personality instead of looks.

Also, people who cheat on their partners shouldn't be allowed to have a relationship ever again.

Kirby said:
Also, people who cheat on their partners shouldn't be allowed to have a relationship ever again.

agree

I will post my view later

kkt6 said:
Agreed on the two guys but fucking only one guy and still being declared a slut is unfair.
Premarital sex is degenerate, and in many cultures punished by stoning. Compared to that, my solution is very mild. If a female wants to have sex 5 (!) times with her bf, she should marry him first.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Date rape drugs should be free of charge for incels and supplied to them in large quantities.
Yeah, I agree.

Sluts should have no rights at all

I think sluts should be imprisoned and undergo extensive therapy. Ruining the ability to pair bond and therefore destroying families should be a crime.

Why this would be any better than free hookers?

You're fucked in the head. I'm as far away from being cucked as you can be but this is just fucking retarded. You and other morons like yourself that say shit like this was the reason r/Incels was banned.

How about you try to retain a sliver of empathy and put yourself in someone else's shoes for 5 minutes.. I damn sure wouldn't want to get raped by anyone because of who and how many people I have sex with, so I wouldn't wish that shit on anyone else. 

Try not to live in fantasy land for too long, man. One day you won't return.

forcing people to get cucked by marriage, lol gtfo you cuck.

inceltears obvious bait.

otherwise marriage praising cuck.

QuantumDummy said:
You're fucked in the head. I'm as far away from being cucked as you can be but this is just fucking retarded. You and other morons like yourself that say shit like this was the reason r/Incels was banned.

How about you try to retain a sliver of empathy and put yourself in someone else's shoes for 5 minutes.. I damn sure wouldn't want to get raped by anyone because of who and how many people I have sex with, so I wouldn't wish that shit on anyone else. 

>caring about what happens to a cum dumpsters

Cuck spotted.

AngelOfDisease said:
This.

Someone wants to have a story to tell.

Are you newcels seriously that deluded?

AngelOfDisease said:
This.

Someone wants to have a story to tell.

We need to quarantine a lot of these so called incels because they're clearly normies. I've never heard about them when I was on r/incels.

Fuck off with your rape fantasies.
Honestly you sound like a normcuck.
Truecels want to be loved, respected, treated like a human.
Raping some cum dumpster slut won’t fix my problem, and it’s just as degenerate on your part as a Stacy riding the carousel.

supremegentlemancel said:
Fuck off with your rape fantasies.
Honestly you sound like a normcuck.
Truecels want to be loved, respected, treated like a human.
Raping some cum dumpster slut won’t fix my problem, and it’s just as degenerate on your part as a Stacy riding the carousel.

All jokes aside, I agree. Rape should be a last resort for incels.

QuantumDummy said:
How about you stop being a cuck? Why would I feel any empathy for people who hate me and would never give me a chance, all because of my face? Roasties deserve to suffer, I don't even see them as human.

Zyros said:
inceltears obvious bait.
otherwise marriage praising cuck.
^This is coming from the biggest fakecel here. No, it's not bait, and there's nothing wrong with marriage, as long as the female can be controlled and regulated.

And I know just having sex won't solve our problems, we also need arranged marriages (basically forcing females to love us), which is very difficult though and I haven't come up with a solution on how to do that yet. But that's another topic.

Or ugly femoids should be forced to fuck incels, instead of telling women that they're perfect and should go after Chad instead of breeding with an incel.