Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rapists are more likely to be chads and sexually active

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
In this research paper, it talks about the characteristics of undetected rapists AKA rapists who were never reported by their victim or never were arrested. Quote (the page won’t let me copy):
513D2362 E568 41DD 8C25 248D9B1F57F1

studies also confirm that frat boys ARE more likely to sexually assault foids and sorority girls are more likely to be sexually assaulted. And frat boys often are chads. Many chads are athletes abd many athletes are chads and domestic violence and sexual assault are a big problem among athletes.

it's the result of their great personalities

Water wet. And it’s not sexual assault if he’s chad.

Water wet. And it’s not sexual assault if he’s chad.
Chads are more likely to rape women which the foid enjoys

@mental_out @RREEEEEEEEE @Joker @ThoughtfulCel @FinnCel @Napoleon de Geso @MountainGorilla @zangano1

Teehee chad likes rough approach

I'm not surprised.

I bet that tons of unreported rape cases are because the guy was chad.

And of course ugly men get the blame by being stereotyped as rapist lmao.

Download

Ted bundy was a chad and guess what?

ugly rapists cant get away with rape while attractive ones can, which makes it so ugly guys rape way less than attractive guys since they can do it numerous times and get away with it.

ugly rapists cant get away with rape while attractive ones can, which makes it so ugly guys rape way less than attractive guys since they can do it numerous times and get away with it.
Ugly rapists get reported more

Can you imagine if foids were given the option of either having sex with an incel in a luxury hotel, or be beaten and raped by Chad in a back alleyway - how many would choose the incel? 5% 10%?

Can you imagine if foids were given the option of either having sex with an incel in a luxury hotel, or be beaten and raped by Chad in a back alleyway - how many would choose the incel? 5% 10%?
0% also most rape doesn’t happen outside or in a dark alley it usually happens in a home

In this research paper, it talks about the characteristics of undetected rapists AKA rapists who were never reported by their victim or never were arrested. Quote (the page won’t let me copy): View attachment 257508

studies also confirm that frat boys ARE more likely to sexually assault foids and sorority girls are more likely to be sexually assaulted. And frat boys often are chads. Many chads are athletes abd many athletes are chads and domestic violence and sexual assault are a big problem among athletes.
So whores are more likely to be "assaulted." Water is wet.

Ted bundy was a chad and guess what?
Ted Bundy legit went to the same high school as the mom of someone I know and she said she was trying to hit on him once but he choose someone else jfl. She said that right in front of her husband too, cucked for not hitting her tbh :feelshmm:

Ted Bundy legit went to the same high school as the mom of someone I know and she said she was trying to hit on him once but he choose someone else jfl. She said that right in front of her husband too, cucked for not hitting her tbh :feelshmm:
ted bundy was 100% a chad for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back