Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rare: Virgin Stacy

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
From the thread:
I have attached a pic of the user u/Skycomet13 who's a regular on r/IncelTear, jfl at these fat disgusting toilets that love to sneer down at us, seriously has this cunt ever looked in a mirror???

Her head above the eyebrows is shaped like a penis.

Shave the head and she is below eggy's looksmatch :feelshaha:

giphy.gif

wVSzTcM.gif

spzZZ3q.gif

THE MEMES WRITE THEMSELVES.

This is exactly how I'd imagine a foid calling me a pedo for liking a 17 year old.

weeb genocide when

but look, shes a rare item in the game of life

Fucking Christ she is ugly as fuck

i wonder what her looksmatch is doing right now...

women have no radar for cuckholdry. She's not fighting for all women. She's fighting for the STACIES that bullied her

She looks like a guy I know, except she has longer hair, and no beard.

Holy fuck she looks absolutely hideous. I can tell that this is an IT foid. Her lookmatch definitely roped in middle school. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

What a disgusting creature.

this women is retarded, she should just go out, get chad, and have a nice life. why chill on r/CuckTears and torment us? She already won the genetic lottery. Go have a happy life you stupid bitch.

this women is retarded, she should just go out, get chad, and have a nice life. why chill on r/CuckTears and torment us? She already won the genetic lottery. Go have a happy life you stupid bitch.
Apparently, the reason she wants to stay a virgin is because she is an 'asexual biromantic lesbian' (idk that means but kek):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hr1lb6/i_think_they_got_triggered_by_my_joke_of_a_tag/fy1jc0b?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Apparently, the reason she wants to stay a virgin is because she is an 'asexual biromantic lesbian' (idk that means but kek):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hr1lb6/i_think_they_got_triggered_by_my_joke_of_a_tag/fy1jc0b?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

'asexual biromantic lesbian'... you could just say "mentally ill" instead of entertaining the absurd terminologization of their inconsequential/meaningless self-descriptions of their mental illness. Don't entertain it, just say "mentally ill."

Would rather be a 100 year old incel than hit that.

I don’t get it at all. If she was a male she’d be an incel, so why does she hate incels?

below my looksmatch

>Lmao. Guess it’s possible whoever kept a frumpy picture of me from last year’s awkward faze has a thing for me.

C-C-C-C-C-Cope

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

You dont just go from a 4 to an 8+ in a year

Why is it so hard to admit that youre just below average? I mean just look at that hairline

The reason why I love this forum is because we dont cope here, theres no "muh bad angle, muh poor lighting, muh old image, its not like I want a girlfriend anyway Im a virgin by choice LMAO" none of that

Im straight up ugly but I still want a girlfriend, thats it, no copes

neither virgin neither stacy

>Lmao. Guess it’s possible whoever kept a frumpy picture of me from last year’s awkward faze has a thing for me.

C-C-C-C-C-Cope

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

You dont just go from a 4 to an 8+ in a year

Why is it so hard to admit that youre just below average? I mean just look at that hairline

The reason why I love this forum is because we dont cope here, theres no "muh bad angle, muh poor lighting, muh old image, its not like I want a girlfriend anyway Im a virgin by choice LMAO" none of that

Im straight up ugly but I still want a girlfriend, thats it, no copes
this. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They always either look like an ugly/fat feminist like this one here, or an Onlyfans whore often with tattoos/piercings/dyed hair. I've never seen an exception.

She is Grotesque’s looks match but hilariously were she to see him she’d probably be delusional enough to believe that she’s too good for him. :feelskek:

She is Grotesque’s looks match but hilariously were she to see him she’d probably be delusional enough to believe that she’s too good for him. :feelskek:

Glad someone mentioned this. Women are delusional about who is their looksmatch and project it onto guys.

Gross looking foid tbh.

She's a 3/10 and thinks she's a Chad- deserving Stacy JFL
The absolute state of foids in liberal countries

I'm guessing she is from FDS? Or...?