Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rare Zyros gif, GTFIH everyone!

nausea said:
it's only your fault if you enjoy being cucked wherever you go, people like you is useless here, you won't get anywhere in real life with this attitude, instead of pushing for a good place to stay, you and your friends like to attack others, hope for you you are just trolling and in real life you manage to avoid the consequences of such attitude but the fact remains you and your friends harrass and provoke everyone you do not like, this behaviour is allowed to you, not to me or other righteous users, and personally I would never take advantage of it even if I could for I do not endorse travesty

my first message to you was "welcome", the rest is documented

I don't understand how you got all of that from a Zyros gif.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
it's only your fault if you enjoy being cucked wherever you go, people like you is useless here, you won't get anywhere in real life with this attitude, instead of pushing for a good place to stay, you and your friends like to attack others, hope for you you are just trolling and in real life you manage to avoid the consequences of such attitude but the fact remains you and your friends harrass and provoke everyone you do not like, this behaviour is allowed to you, not to me or other righteous users, and personally I would never take advantage of it even if I could for I do not endorse travesty
my first message to you was "welcome", the rest is documented
I don't understand how you got all of that from a Zyros gif.
then why do not you ask BEFORE starting shit?

better yet why do not you just use your brains faculties? if you are a transvestite easily offended just report me to some mcdaddy and you will be satisfied instantly

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
then why do not you ask BEFORE starting shit?
What did I start?
for the sake of transparency I reported you from trolling now, let's see what happens to you

forecast: nothing

nausea said:
for the sake of transparency I reported you from trolling now, let's see what happens to you

But what did I do!?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
But what did I do!?
trolling, imho but no worries, I am the bad guy here, you and your friends are heroes

nausea said:
trolling, imho but no worries, I am the bad guy here, you and your friends are heroes

How was I trolling, and what friends!?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
could not care less, report me for whatever, make good use of the report button

nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
But you didn't do anything wrong

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
who cares?

nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
who cares?
Uhhhhh....the mods.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
who cares?
Uhhhhh....the mods.
let them do their job, then

I have no personal issues with ANYONE here, I use my brain, behaviours are documented and brain memory is perfect

fucking slayer