Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rarest thing in the universe. Every human (7.7 billion and counting) taking the blackpill

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
I wonder whats the probability of every SINGLE human on planet earth, taking the blackpill. its more rarer than 1 Gogol. 1 gogol is followed by hundred 0s, 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Now imagine every single human on earth taking the blackpill. I wish I could mathematically calculate it but im too much of a brainlet.

Last edited:
0, because foids can't be truly blackpilled.

Every human deep down knows its true, they just dont wanna admit it

You give'm the pill and that's what happens buddy boyo

even a severely mentally handicapped human who is so smooth brained that he/she doesn't even have abstract thought and is mentally inept at even basic motor function? Taking the blackpill? There wouldn't be any fun if that was the case. This is just a number crunching thought experiment, for me at least. But imagine how big that number would be.

0, because foids can't be truly blackpilled.
Humans, like any other animal are still evolving, e.g. taller zoomers. Now suppose 10 millions years from now, 100 million years from now that evolution keeps going. Humans going under neurological change, our brains evolving, changing like how our brain decreased in size compared to our ancestors millions of years ago. Now factor that in when it comes to the probability of every SINGLE human on earth taking the blackpill. Now I'm not saying that foids, right now in 2020 can be blackpilled. I just see this as a fun experiment of crunching the numbers.

even a severely mentally handicapped human who is so smooth brained that he/she doesn't even have abstract thought and is mentally inept at even basic motor function? Taking the blackpill? There wouldn't be any fun if that was the case. This is just a number crunching thought experiment, for me at least. But imagine how big that number would be.

Humans, like any other animal are still evolving, e.g. taller zoomers. Now suppose 10 millions years from now, 100 million years from now that evolution keeps going. Humans going under neurological change, our brains evolving, changing like how our brain decreased in size compared to our ancestors millions of years ago. Now factor that in when it comes to the probability of every SINGLE human on earth taking the blackpill. Now I'm not saying that foids, right now in 2020 can be blackpilled. I just see this as a fun experiment of crunching the numbers.
Im talking the average person, not someone who doesnt even know where they are or some shit

Im talking the average person, not someone who doesnt even know where they are or some shit
well in your case its different. I'm talking about EVERY human taking the blackpill including the people don't even know about it.

no they don't lol. People are literally brainwashed as fuck

no they don't lol. People are literally brainwashed as fuck

This.
From personal Observation, you can directely confront People with the truth and they will just straight up ignore it.
I recently had an Argument with a former "friend" of mine and I confronted him with blackpill studies. He straight up ignored the message I had compiled, with all the links to the data and more. Instead he just repeated his old Point one more time and continued like nothing happened.

You have to be in a very specific Position in relation to Society and People in order to be receptive for blackpill Knowledge.
Most People never experience our Level of suffering so it is fundamentally impossible for them to become self-reflective enough to even grasp at the concepts we are discussing here.

Minimal requirement for beta revolution to happen

This.
From personal Observation, you can directely confront People with the truth and they will just straight up ignore it.
I recently had an Argument with a former "friend" of mine and I confronted him with blackpill studies. He straight up ignored the message I had compiled, with all the links to the data and more. Instead he just repeated his old Point one more time and continued like nothing happened.

You have to be in a very specific Position in relation to Society and People in order to be receptive for blackpill Knowledge.
Most People never experience our Level of suffering so it is fundamentally impossible for them to become self-reflective enough to even grasp at the concepts we are discussing here.
I can relate with my friends & family i speak about Jesus was a hypocrite and he sin alot they was on ignoring mode they fucking ghost me and then i realize NPC is real

Extremely rare

that would be very unlikely

The chance is Graham’s Number