Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my 3rd world ascension plan.

N

NCLDH

Banned
-
I recently checked out some international dating sites and was astounded by how much more interest I got than here in the UK. There are many girls in Africa and Asia as young as their teens, who in their profiles are open to relationships with men decades older than themselves and are willing to emmigrate. You could go to a poor european country like Moldova/Ukraine to find someone the same race but women's standards are only slightly lower than here in the west, and women under 25 are unlikely to want to settle down.

My possible intention is to save up to the point that I can leave the UK for a couple of years, meet a 16-18 year old girl abroad and live with her for 2 years so I can bring her back to the UK on an Unmarried Partner Visa. (I think USA laws are more cucked and dont have this).

Pros of my plan:
The girl I meet will have to spend at least 7 years with me. (2 to get visa- 5 to get permanent residence in UK). After this 7 years I may ditch her for a younger model anyway or fakereligionmax in a manner which permits me to engage in de-facto polygamy. I will then have like 20 kids by 4 different women- (the uk welfare state will help me fund this)
If she cucks me, due to being unmarried I have 0 financial liability. (no common law marriage in the UK)

Negatives of my plan:
There are a lot of immigration fees and you will have to pay her living costs for 7 years unless she gets a job.
Easier said than done- in government guidance this type of visa unlikely to be granted unless you have kids together.
Not good for very poor people- minimum income (£18,600)
leaving the western world for long periods will damage your career progression
This may work less well if you are genuinely ugly- I'm 6'0, relatively muscular and most people on sites like lookism have rated me about a 5/10 which means if anything i'm probably slightly more attractive than average.

Last edited:
I recently checked out some international dating sites and was astounded by how much more interest I got than here in the UK. There are many girls in Africa and Asia as young as their teens, who in their profiles are open to relationships with men decades older than themselves and are willing to emmigrate. You could go to a poor european country like Moldova/Ukraine to find someone the same race but women's standards are only slightly lower than here in the west, and women under 25 are unlikely to want to settle down.

My possible intention is to save up to the point that I can leave the UK for a couple of years, meet a 16-18 year old girl abroad and live with her for 2 years so I can bring her back to the UK on an Unmarried Partner Visa. (I think USA laws are more cucked and dont have this).

Pros of my plan:
The girl I meet will have to spend at least 7 years with me. (2 to get visa- 5 to get permanent residence in UK). After this 7 years I may ditch her for a younger model anyway or fakereligionmax in a manner which permits me to engage in de-facto polygamy. I will then have like 20 kids by 4 different women- (the uk welfare state will help me fund this)
If she cucks me, due to being unmarried I have 0 financial liability. (no common law marriage in the UK)

Negatives of my plan:
There are a lot of immigration fees and you will have to pay her living costs for 7 years unless she gets a job.
Easier said than done- in government guidance this type of visa unlikely to be granted unless you have kids together.
Not good for very poor people- minimum income (£18,600)
leaving the western world for long periods will damage your career progression
This may work less well if you are genuinely ugly- I'm 6'0, relatively muscular and most people on sites like lookism have rated me about a 5/10 which means if anything i'm probably slightly more attractive than average.
No replies :(

Can't speak of UK, but in the US (especially in cucked liberal states) you need to be very careful about domestic violence / domestic abuse laws. There are many associations that help foids to claim domestic abuse, and many states approve this shit with no proof needed, literally from her words. Apart from being cucked, you can be evicted from your own house and you can be made to pay for her expenses even if you are not married, plus she will be safe from immigration issues as "battered partners/spouses" have some simplified rules. It's a complete win/win for foids.

That said, I think there are lots of legal risks in your plan if you bring a 3rd world foid to your country...

Can't speak of UK, but in the US (especially in cucked liberal states) you need to be very careful about domestic violence / domestic abuse laws. There are many associations that help foids to claim domestic abuse, and many states approve this shit with no proof needed, literally from her words. Apart from being cucked, you can be evicted from your own house and you can be made to pay for her expenses even if you are not married, plus she will be safe from immigration issues as "battered partners/spouses" have some simplified rules. It's a complete win/win for foids.

That said, I think there are lots of legal risks in your plan if you bring a 3rd world foid to your country...
Yes we have that issue also in fact even 'controlling behaviour' and 'mere threats of violence' are domestic violence in the U.K however If she claimed this before 5 years, she would still be deported here. I believe you must have leave to remain to qualify for state aid in this scenario.

Nevertheless it could be worth risking the possibility of this. If you vet carefully you can at least mitigate this risk.
Also having recording devices in all rooms and vehicles could help prevent false accusations.

Last edited:
there was that guy with the avi of a anime girl who did what you said in japan and got banned for bragging
forgot his name

there was that guy with the avi of a anime girl who did what you said in japan and got banned for bragging
forgot his name
i promise not to brag if I succeed. Japan is relatively rich so interesting that it worked there.

i promise not to brag if I succeed. Japan is relatively rich so interesting that it worked there.
he was Hispanic but white passing
you wont get banned if you are good at keeping a secret :feelshehe:

Divorce rape laws jfl
yeah defintely very biased. thats why im advocating avoiding marriage altogether most other issues are solved by wearing a permanent recording device on your body.

Damn now u are banned