Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate my dating app idea

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its basically Tinder but guys dont have to swipe, its just assumed that you will swipe right on everyone

As a guy you just sit and let the matches roll in, you cant even see female profiles until they swipe on you, that way there is no being disappointed once you swipe on 100 profiles and get no matches

As a girl you just have to pick your boyfriend

The only issue is monetization - most dating apps have you pay for likes or to boost your profile, this is how they pay for their server costs etc

My solution is to have a monthly subscription fee

Only guys would pay to make it less of a sausage fest because the fact that you dont have to swipe will be attractive to guys and everyone would wanna sign up while girls might be turned off because guys now dont have to do any work so this is necessary

Last edited:
There is an app like that, is called adopt a guy, where the women are the only ones who have to give the swipe, and the woman is the one who takes the initiative and starts the conversation

Rate my dating app: the father chooses a husband for his daughter as soon as she gets her first period and then they marry for life, no divorce, adultery gets punished by stoning.

Rate my dating app: the father chooses a husband for his daughter as soon as she gets her first period and then they marry for life, no divorce, adultery gets punished by stoning.
i like this one

This would be lifefuel for richcels, and this would lead to less foids killed by dark triads or killed in relationship in general.

I mean, a father taking the decisions for her daughter, makes her daughter life way more safe, because it avoids the foids self destructive behavior

No dating app for your face.

cope, most women never get caught for cheating.
They are good at hiding it.

We don't need any more dating apps or social media apps. Infact less social media and mobile apps where pictures of yourself are important is more the way to go tbh

We don't need any more dating apps or social media apps. Infact less social media and mobile apps where pictures of yourself are important is more the way to go tbh

A fantastic idea.

Dating apps work on frustration. Your app supposedly reduces frustration to the maXx. You'll never earn scheckels with that.

I thought this is how bumble works

Its basically Tinder but guys dont have to swipe, its just assumed that you will swipe right on everyone

As a guy you just sit and let the matches roll in, you cant even see female profiles until they swipe on you, that way there is no being disappointed once you swipe on 100 profiles and get no matches

As a girl you just have to pick your boyfriend

The only issue is monetization - most dating apps have you pay for likes or to boost your profile, this is how they pay for their server costs etc

My solution is to have a monthly subscription fee

Only guys would pay to make it less of a sausage fest because the fact that you dont have to swipe will be attractive to guys and everyone would wanna sign up while girls might be turned off because guys now dont have to do any work so this is necessary

Would yield the same results as Tinder, would only work for Chads and maybe Chadlites. For Normies it would be worse than tinder, with tinder at least they can look at profiles and dream about meeting those girls (they never will) and maybe get some good pics to fap too.
With this their money would disappear into the wind, they may aswell just burn it at least they would have something to watch briefly.

Last edited:
11/10
App of the Year
Game of the Year
Would purchase shares if you go public

That would be a good idea.

Also, make sure 1 guy doesn't get like 50 matches. fuck that. 1 person 1 match. Problem solved. Chad can't hog all the pussy

That would be suifuel because nobody would swipe for me, and so the app would be empty.
Would yield the same results as Tinder, would only work for Chads and maybe Chadlites. For Normies it would be worse than tinder, with tinder at least they can look at profiles and dream about meeting those girls (they never will) and maybe get some good pics to fap too.
With this their money would disappear into the wind, they may aswell just burn it at least they would have something to watch briefly.
this tbh
If only.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back