Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my face, and answer my questions.

MuttAbortion

MuttAbortion

Recruit
★★
What exactly makes me look so youthful and SUBHUMAN on these pictures.

It's rage inducing to be a mutt and not knowing which race you tend more towards (west indies mother, white father).

I sure as fuck am incel though, that i'm sure. 5'10, 120lbs, and 23 on these pictures. Just lmao at my rotten life.

Hopping on minoxidil soon though, getting my 6 months supply (!) in a week.

162392Snapchat380624447.jpg

280588Snapchat1993047852.jpg

Are you a virgin

Why do you shave your hair already? You aren't even norwooding.

Wow if you're ugly I'm Frankenstein.

modus_coperandi said:
Why do you shave your hair already? You aren't even norwooding.

I was too fucking lazy to maintain my hair. I always wore the autistic hair helmet, and my shit frame just made me look retarded with that much hair on my skull. So So I buzzed to see what I looked like without hair, and because it's low maintenance.

normiesgunnurm said:
Are you a virgin

Yes. I actually had one opportunity but I fell asleep, fucking hell.

the buzzcut was a terrible decision. You look ill. Try growing some hair and gaining a little weight. You'd be average as fuck, but it could be worse.

Nothing2Lose said:
the buzzcut was a terrible decision. You look ill. Try growing some hair and gaining a little weight. You'd be average as fuck, but it could be worse.

Guess I'll do that, no more buzzcut for me lol.  :relief:

Grow youre hair at least to the first pic,u look like an alien bald.you're not that short really 5"10 is not bad at all and the 120lbs is tiny but it is correctable just by lifting weights and eating way more food(I know this sounds like typical normie advce but you're not that bad).

Wtf how are you subhuman, you look better than most shmucks I see

lol this high tier normie thinks hes subhuman

6/10.

You don't belong here (emotionally.)

Dry Spell said:
6/10.

You don't belong here (emotionally.)

I'm actually a PSL veteran, lol. Joined sl****** in 2012. Just wanted to look around this site, the community seems better than PSL.

My girl who is a friend of mine rated you a 3/10

Feminine looking, and narrow skull

Here's another pic, taken outside.

708855aaa.png

You look similar to me. I'm a mutt aswell(African father, white mother).
I think you have good potential with lookmaxing, but I'm biased, haha.
Are you using minoxidil for beard?

LeagueEuW said:
You look similar to me. I'm a mutt aswell(African father, white mother).
I think you have good potential with lookmaxing, but I'm biased, haha.
Are you using minoxidil for beard?

Gonna start using it when I receive my 6 months package. Brand is 'Foligain'.

MuttAbortion said:

708855aaa.png

You could be Halle Berry, if you had been born as a female or go hrt.

ironcrusher38 said:
You could be Halle Berry, if you had been born as a female or go hrt.

My mother actually looks a lot like her.

Captvic said:
Feminine looking, and narrow skull

Feminine is only an insult if the rest of the guy (face and height) is unattractive.

6. Pretty attractive.with a decent personality you coul pull off 10/10 cutie

MuttAbortion said:

Meh, he's right. I don't look robust at all in the face.

MuttAbortion said:

708855aaa.png

I rated you in Lookism. I think I said you are about a 4 to weak 5. You look high-estrogen.

Dry Spell said:
Feminine is only an insult if the rest of the guy (face and height) is unattractive.

He's right, I'm bitch-framed and look like a girl.

MuttAbortion said:

Damn you could look like Meeks with a good choice of Caucasian robustness. He is 75% white 25% black too.

Globally shit ratings huh.

ironcrusher38 said:
Damn you could look like Meeks with a good choice of Caucasian robustness. He is 75% white 25% black too.

Yeah but he got blue eyes which halo him super hard.

Your hair is shit, get a new haircut.

If you are incel, it is definitelly not due to your looks.

I will dare to say your problem is that you feel insecure because you are not Chad an might have bought the bs that only chad gets pussy.

You look quite feminine, true, but that is not a huge problem in your case.

AngelOfDisease said:
If you are incel, it is definitelly not due to your looks.

I will dare to say your problem is that you feel insecure because you are not Chad an might have bought the bs that only chad gets pussy.

You look quite feminine, true, but that is not a huge problem in your case.

My main concern has always been my frame. My wrists are 5'', I wish I was kidding. I'm bird-bonned due to both my parents having piss poor frames.

You're good looking for an ethniccel. Just need to do something with your hair.

LOL @ < 27's fretting about looking young. Looking young is a Godsend. In a few years you will be praying to look young. I used to be a chadlite and got carded renting 18 DVDS when I was 25. It doesn't matter. You need to do all of the cliche shit that doesn't work for Incels. Smile, get a haircut, be confiduhhnt. And act fast, it will be over in 5 years.

existentialhack said:
You're good looking for an ethniccel. Just need to do something with your hair.

LOL @ < 27's fretting about looking young. Looking young is a Godsend. In a few years you will be praying to look young. I used to be a chadlite and got carded renting 18 DVDS when I was 25. It doesn't matter. You need to do all of the cliche shit that doesn't work for Incels. Smile, get a haircut, be confiduhhnt. And act fast, it will be over in 5 years.

Fuck time is legit running out.

You have a very sleek face. Feminine looking but not ugly at all. Bald doesn't suit you

If you looks maxed you wouldn't be incel. Far from sub human boyo.

WarmIncelation said:
You have a very sleek face. Feminine looking but not ugly at all. Bald doesn't suit you

What haircut do you think would suit me ?

WarmIncelation said:

What type of haircut do you think would suit me ? My skull is definitely too small to be buzzed.

Not subhuman looking, about 6/10

not subhuman at all -- 5 or 6/10 with possibility of moving up to 8.5/10 if you get status/muscles/$$$

FACEandLMS said:
I rated you in Lookism. I think I said you are about a 4 to weak 5. You look high-estrogen.

holy fuck u rated this guy a 4.
thank heavens I never sent u a pic.

The area around your eyes is dark kinda like you went through chemo. Otherwise, nothing standing out

Sparky said:
4.5/10

This place is too charitable with ratings imo

A lot of us aren't from Lookism. I mostly compare people's pictures to college friends who slayed and put them in perspective.

Beckham said:
holy fuck u rated this guy a 4.
thank heavens I never sent u a pic.

In the pic he posted on page 1 where he had lots of hair - but was noticeably receding and looked high-estrogen, he looked like a 4 in terms of physical attraction, masculinity, etc. But in the op 2 pics he posted, he is closer to a 5.5 to weak 6, but I can already see his ageing. He looks early 20s but has the ageing of a 30 yo going on: nasolabial folds, skinsagging and whatnot.

Again, he's nowhere near hideous. This place, the way guys here talk, makes you think that every poster here is an acidburns victim when, like Lookism.net, most guys here are a 4-7. inb4 "you need to be an 8 or death" aspie bullshit.

I'm the only sub3 here.

FACEandLMS said:
In the pic he posted on page 1 where he had lots of hair - but was noticeably receding and looked high-estrogen, he looked like a 4 in terms of physical attraction, masculinity, etc. But in the op 2 pics he posted, he is closer to a 5.5 to weak 6, but I can already see his ageing. He looks early 20s but has the ageing of a 30 yo going on: nasolabial folds, skinsagging and whatnot.

Again, he's nowhere near hideous. This place, the way guys here talk, makes you think that every poster here is an acidburns victim when, like Lookism.net, most guys here are a 4-7. inb4 "you need to be an 8 or death" aspie bullshit.

I'm the only sub3 here.

come on man, no 4/10 is getting any girls in this day and age unless he is famous or very rich.

FACEandLMS said:

I'm the only sub3 here.

Wew, harsh. I'm not receding though.