Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming rate my minecraft hardcore world

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Progress4

i figured since my life is on hardcore mode than it only makes sense to play minecraft on hardcore mode, and im quite pleased with how far ive gotten. i think im gonna make like a entire town in the exterior wall and minecart in villagers (this is 1.16 so can make a village).
no reply pill is brutal

Last edited:
Looks good, I like it.

Pretty good world so far. I might start playing Minecraft at some point in the future

Pretty good world so far. I might start playing Minecraft at some point in the future

definitely recommend honestly, i find hardcore mode to have brought back the old feelings i used to have when i played it as a kid, like being scared of mobs and shit, the game feels more enjoyable because dying = over, no second chances.

Is that incelistan :feelshehe:

definitely recommend honestly, i find hardcore mode to have brought back the old feelings i used to have when i played it as a kid, like being scared of mobs and shit, the game feels more enjoyable because dying = over, no second chances.
I would rather just play on regular hard. I don’t like hardcore since if you die all the stuff you did would have been a waste of time.

Looks epic.
Had a hardcore world for like 1 week and I died while mining because I digged straight down.

Looks epic.
Had a hardcore world for like 1 week and I died while mining because I digged straight down.

brutal, i was at half a heart in a mineshaft early on because of the fucking cave spiders and then i turned the corner into a skeleton with full gold and a enchanted bow, i built a little dirt thing around myself and just ate rotten flesh back to full health. then the other time i was at 3 hearts because i fell into a spider spawner dungeon and had to fight like 20 of them with nothing but a gold axe

brutal, i was at half a heart in a mineshaft early on because of the fucking cave spiders and then i turned the corner into a skeleton with full gold and a enchanted bow, i built a little dirt thing around myself and just ate rotten flesh back to full health. then the other time i was at 3 hearts because i fell into a spider spawner dungeon and had to fight like 20 of them with nothing but a gold axe
Brutal and I can relate.
These are moments where your hearth rate goes up so high you nearly get an hearth attack :feelskek: :feelskek:

Imagine doing this instead of wealthmaxxing

Looks dope.
The random torch placement looks really cool.