Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate my new avi

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
What does it represent

Looks like tom Hanks if not tom Hanks

What does it represent
Looks like tom Hanks if not tom Hanks
Just lol...

"He has been considered a hardline Eurosceptic politician, holding a starkly critical view of the European Union, especially of the euro. Salvini opposes illegal immigration into Italy and the EU as well as the EU's management of asylum seekers. He is also considered one of the main leaders of the populist wave which shook Europe during 2010s and a member of the neo-nationalist movement, which has a rightist ideology that emphasizes de-globalization, nativist and protectionist stances."

Salvini is very based

Salvinimaxxed, based and italypilled. Doesnt mog me though. Bosanski Srbi su imali dobrog lidera, sada je vreme da Evropa traži takvog lidera

Just lol...

"He has been considered a hardline Eurosceptic politician, holding a starkly critical view of the European Union, especially of the euro. Salvini opposes illegal immigration into Italy and the EU as well as the EU's management of asylum seekers. He is also considered one of the main leaders of the populist wave which shook Europe during 2010s and a member of the neo-nationalist movement, which has a rightist ideology that emphasizes de-globalization, nativist and protectionist stances."

Salvini is very based
Oh ye that guy, I vaguely recognized him.

brutal norwooding, he should get on fin or rope asap

Salvini, the based anti-invader Führer, I admire him.

I liked your old one tbh

Looks manly ngl needs surgery on lower eyelid retraction ded srs

Brutal avi mog though I like your old one better