Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate my pizza

• Thread starter Deleted member 17983
  • Start date
Deleted member 17983

Deleted member 17983

graycel so don't bully
-
C61D6FF3 A839 494F 8338 114A85A432C9

I saw so many couples and college students hanging around on my way to get it.
They were all getting beer and were probably going to a house party afterwards. And there I was getting my fucking pizza to go home and eat it all alone.
This is not what life is supposed to be.

4/10 because corn as a topping seems odd.

It's a full house. What do you have against corn? Honestly hate niggas who are picky with pizzas. Like, the point of them is to add as much shit as you can tbhbtbh

It's a full house. What do you have against corn? Honestly hate niggas who are picky with pizzas. Like, the point of them is to add as much shit as you can tbhbtbh

Not true. So you would put marshmallows and jelly beans on a pizza?

I'm offering my OPINION. Are only high ratings acceptable to you?

Not true. So you would put marshmallows and jelly beans on a pizza?

I'm offering my OPINION. Are only high ratings acceptable to you?
>comparing corn to marshmellows

fake picture anon I don’t believe this is ur pizza the tag says OverBeforeItBegan not OverBeforeItBegan2. Overall 8/10, not a big fan of most toppings on pizzas but looks good

fuark I'm getting hungry

6/10 too much toppings tbh looks good though

Serge allowed alts again?

I thought you made it.

2E61FE03 0947 406D 8FCF 70AEA396BF18

Imagine you were me rn

pizza doesn't even taste good in general, there is nothing here to rate

Too much on it.

pizza doesn't even taste good in general, there is nothing here to rate
When

another coper.

next ur gonna tell me being tall isn't good in general

mine mogs easily

Looks like shit bro ngl, the slices are way too thick and the pizza itself looks kinda disgusting, 3/10 tbh.

I got some pizza yesterday and It was SHIT, few places in this shithole country have a good pizza to offer.

Why is there corn on it?

fake picture anon I don’t believe this is ur pizza the tag says OverBeforeItBegan not OverBeforeItBegan2. Overall 8/10, not a big fan of most toppings on pizzas but looks good
6/10 too much toppings tbh looks good though
7/10 too many toppings for me
Too much on it.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that liking plain pizzas is a sign of autism. Sorry you can't all be NT Chads like me.

Looks like shit bro ngl, the slices are way too thick and the pizza itself looks kinda disgusting, 3/10 tbh.

I got some pizza yesterday and It was SHIT, few places in this shithole country have a good pizza to offer.
When

Yep, i like my pizza full, preach brother.
based af

3/10

Too many toppings. Reheat will be soggy.

The best pizza is vegetarian with gluten free bread.

pizza-box-1-e1325033015615-1024x996.jpg

Be careful posting shit like this. normies might use the angles of the shadows of the box and triangulate the distance of the toppings to dox you

lol looks kind of shit. does it taste weird?

lol looks kind of shit. does it taste weird?
Nope. Tasted amazing.

Be careful posting shit like this. normies might use the angles of the shadows of the box and triangulate the distance of the toppings to dox you
Honestly was kinda scared about this. A year ago I would've been too high inhib to post my pizza but now I just don't care.

Corn and pineapple?

Brutal Coming out the other end Pill
:feelsohgod:

Pretty sure I read somewhere that liking plain pizzas is a sign of autism. Sorry you can't all be NT Chads like me.
Yes. Toppings on stuff involves mixing food which irks people with autism.

Pineapple on pizza = automatic 0

View attachment 356235
They were all getting beer and were probably going to a house party afterwards. And there I was getting my fucking pizza to go home and eat it all alone.

Looks disgusting tbh ngl.

Wouldn't feed it to a dog

5/10 it has too many toppings

But that's just my opinion.

It looks weird, but that mumbo-jumbo of toppings must taste pretty good when you're ravenously hungry, so i'd give it a 6.5/10. By the way, i usually get my junk food fix on the weekends, and the weekends is when i retract into my house to replenish my energy after dealing with normies for a whole week (along with some alcohol to get shitfaced while i play vidya), so i usually get my food when there are few people, or i order it at home and pay the delivery fee, i suggest you to do the same thing.

3.5/10 you add to much useless things like these onions and corns

That’s definitely an incel pizza. Jfl at putting corn on pizza. Over for corncels

View attachment 356235
Sounds brutal tbh

Shit tier tbh, Pizzahut is better