Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this abnormally hairy Pakistani girl

A

Ashton-Il

Greycel
at 2:48

View: https://youtu.be/PyWel_sm02M

Would you smash?

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Absolutely repulsive. I can accept body hair on the vagina but for the love of God, I'M NO GAY!

If I wanted a hairy biped, I'd be a faggot.

She has hair on her fucking back? Not even most men have it there. I don't.

that's abnormally hairy? seems average to me. maybe a bit more than a regular girl but definitely not in the abnormal territory
seems like any other indian or mexican bitch. they get really hairy and it sucks especially for them because the hair is real dark and coarse

swedish girls or white girls in general that are blonde can hide their hair because it blends in because it is so fine and light colored that you barely notice it

Leg hairs on a woman is nasty af, but honestly I'm so desperate I would fuck her if I could.

edit: my cousin got shit genetics from her dad and was super hairy AF as a little girl. she would come home crying because she was getting bullied so bad and this was 25-ish years ago. she had full bush at 9 years old. she would go to take showers with other girls in her school and they would all bully her and call her names because all the other girls were still hairless. then as she got older the hair just got darker and more prominent.

it wasn't until she became an adult with a good job in her 20s that she was finally able to feel better about herself because she got laser surgery to remove all her unwanted hair permanently.

now the reason i bring this story up is because i want to point out that all throughout her childhood and into her early adulthood OTHER WOMEN WOULD BULLY HER!! not once did she have a bf or guy make fun of her due to being hairy. not once did a guy not fuck her because she was hairy. in fact she was quite the slut. my point being is that women are horrible and even are the most ruthless to other women. why anybody would even blame incels for any fucking thing when there are women alive just boggles my fucking mind

The hair is off putting ngl but yeah id smash

I don't think rating threads are allowed.

@Made in Heaven Not only jews ruin foids young mentally and socially. They are now ruining them physically by encouraging abominations like acne and body hair not to be treated

absolutely disgusting. hairy foids are so fucking subhuman it's not even funny

I don't think rating threads are allowed.
not rating thread this is about how (((they))) making foids uglier. besides making foids fat and mentally ill now they will make them hairy to further turn mankind into subhuman trash

Its crazy shes considerd a 7/10 in todays standards

absolutely disgusting. hairy foids are so fucking subhuman it's not even funny
Its insane, do jews really get off turning foids into hairy whores? Legit cannot believe the comments on the video. All supporting these whores not shaving. Absolutely disgusting. Makes me wanna vomit.
Its crazy shes considerd a 7/10 in todays standards
This is the state of this shithole planet

Just seems like your average indian/paki girl, they're all hairy like that. My ex roommate dated a paki girl she tried to shave her legs and stomach constantly but had a hairy back - presumably she had never noticed or thought to check back there. She even had a faint moustache and hairy forehead. She had more hair than my roommate did, she was a 2 /10 but that's all he could get, he was like a 5. That was about 8 years ago, she broke up with him, he hasn't been with a girl since. She married a chadlite from Pakistan who hits and stuff.

Women are devolving back to the times women had hair because razors did not exist yet. They want to be ogre women while calling themselves "most sexual". Disgusting

Just seems like your average indian/paki girl, they're all hairy like that. My ex roommate dated a paki girl she tried to shave her legs and stomach constantly but had a hairy back - presumably she had never noticed or thought to check back there. She even had a faint moustache and hairy forehead. She had more hair than my roommate did, she was a 2 /10 but that's all he could get, he was like a 5. That was about 8 years ago, she broke up with him, he hasn't been with a girl since. She married a chadlite from Pakistan who hits and stuff.
Sadly many paki foids are indeed like this, my mother has the disgsuting body hair problem and same with foid cousin. Absolutely repulsive. They really need shame foids for this.
Women are devolving back to the times women had hair because razors did not exist yet. They want to be ogre women while calling themselves "most sexual". Disgusting
In future foids will call not brushing teeth and not showering empowering. and the soy cucks will get hard to smelly nasty germs ladden foids.

I care about body shape more than hair

not rating thread this is about how (((they))) making foids uglier. besides making foids fat and mentally ill now they will make them hairy to further turn mankind into subhuman trash

But what if people think she's attractive? Then it's worship. You didn't say "Hey this woman is objectively ugly." You opened up for the possibility that she wasn't.

Theoretically, I could post a dump of Stacies and say "Rate these women." That would be worship. But why is that worship but not this?

But what if people think she's attractive? Then it's worship. You didn't say "Hey this woman is objectively ugly." You opened up for the possibility that she wasn't.

Theoretically, I could post a dump of Stacies and say "Rate these women." That would be worship. But why is that worship but not this?
This thread is just showing incels have no standards as they are willing to even bang hairy foids and cannot be blamed for their inceldom. Nothing to do with rating

This thread is just showing incels have no standards as they are willing to even bang hairy foids and cannot be blamed for their inceldom. Nothing to do with rating

Nothing to do with rating? But you said to rate her.

SMV mogs the entire forum to the next realm

id fuck them all. she is ugly in face tho.

I would literally collect a girls hair after she showers and eat it

Of course I would smash

looks like she has my legs