Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rate this cope: desperate old ricecel fucking a live chicken

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Is chickenmaxxing a solid cope? How would you rate it?

• A+

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • A

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • B

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • C

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • D

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • F

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Riceceldom is extremely brutal.

Look how this poor ricecel is trying to escape inceldom through chickenmaxxing --

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Btw, don't mix it up with "Chikanmaxxing" --

That old guy is "Chickenmaxxing", not "Chikanmaxxing". Two are completely different.

How would rate his cope (Chickenmaxxing)?

I'd rate it very low, but it's nothing unheard of. My father told me he did that as a kid.

What the fuck

I didn't watch

Look how this poor ricecel is trying to escape inceldom through chickenmaxxing --

That old guy is "Chickenmaxxing", not "Chikanmaxxing". Two are completely different.

Short round really went to shit in old age huh, chicken! Gimme' tendies!

No wonder there's so much fucked up illness in this world, makes me think of the thread where someone posted a documentary about a fucked up village where they were fucking goats or some shit.

1/10 cope. He looks so depressed, which of course he is. Anyone this far down in life obviously has severe depression.

F. fucking animals is the domain of foids

Short round really went to shit in old age huh, chicken! Gimme' tendies!
You are not supposed to eat what you ride tbh. That's the only constraint that keeping me out of this cope. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
1/10 cope. He looks so depressed, which of course he is. Anyone this far down in life obviously has severe depression.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Based ricecel, it's his only way to ascend.

Goddamn it other ricecels, stop continually fucking our image ever further

He looks like he's going to die from old age in about a month so he thought to himself fuck it

If he has Corona Chan does that mean the chicken has bird flu?

How do you find this shit

Goddamn it other ricecels, stop continually fucking our image ever further

JFL. If you are a curry or rice, it's already over. You are just coping like curries, like our homie @wereqryan to be more specific. Image won't get you laid. If a 9/10 blonde chad fucks a chicken, noodlewhore will still ride his dick. They will even catch wild roosters and give them to chad, so that he can fuck.

JFL. If you are a curry or rice, it's already over. You are just coping like curries, like our homie @wereqryan to be more specific. Image won't get you laid. If a 9/10 blonde chad fucks a chicken, noodlewhore will still ride his dick. They will even catch wild roosters and give them to chad, so that he can fuck.
brutal truth. Chad can eat literal shit and Stacie's will kiss him afterwards

apologizing for what others in your race do is cucked.
Even if say a halfway decent nignog apologizes for powerful niggatry “cuz lord knows they ain’t gonna apologize for themselves”?

Even if say a halfway decent nignog apologizes for powerful niggatry “cuz lord knows they ain’t gonna apologize for themselves”?

Is good meme. But tbh human population too big for one individual to apologize for race. Maybe 2000 yeaes back it was fine. Cause you could apologize for your small tribe

I think it's either in Malaysia or Singapore. Truly based.

up there with butt sniffing

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing this :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Roosters don't have dicks so how does it even work to fuck chickens?

I think it's either in Malaysia or Singapore. Truly based.
But there is a good possibility of the chicken being chinese origin :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
up there with butt sniffing
Butt sniffercel is our lord.

8Wq6hZ1.gif

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing this :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke:
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
Roosters don't have dicks so how does it even work to fuck chickens?
He is fucking its butt-hole, some LGBTQ shit going on here :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Not gonna click on that.

These poor men are slaves to their primal desires.

Brutal, I feel for the guy. I think the second (Chikanmaxxing? I mean the one about harrassing a girl) is a better cope.