Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rate this cope: desperate old ricecel fucking a live chicken

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Is chickenmaxxing a solid cope? How would you rate it?

• A+

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • A

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • B

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • C

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • D

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • F

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
Based ricecels, one guy even fingered a sleeping foid in a friggin public train

Based ricecels, one guy even fingered a sleeping foid in a friggin public train

giphy.gif

Are you a hybrid of human and chicken, by any chance?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ricecels can claim they don't dieasemaxx, but we all know they're getting that chickipussi.

This is a case of over into oblivion. Take this ricecel out back old Yella' style and end him. I would never put my dick in a disgusting bird animal

You think the chicken will like it tho???? :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
Nah, roosters don't have penises and never penetrate the chicken when they mount them.
On the other hand they probably wouldn't feel much considering the size of eggs that go through that hole

Nah, roosters don't have penises and never penetrate the chicken when they mount them.
On the other hand they probably wouldn't feel much considering the size of eggs that go through that hole
Oh yeah birds don't have penises. They are very weird in this sense. You can't even differentiate between a male and female bird usually they both look the same.

Oh yeah birds don't have penises. They are very weird in this sense. You can't even differentiate between a male and female bird usually they both look the same.
MY CHEEKBONES ARE TOO NARROW FOR A GIRL TO LET ME BEAT HER UP
high iq

Brutal Poultry Pill

Best part is the guy filming is probably his son.
You can easily tell a male chicken from a hen. And also ducks often look completely different male and female. Also ducks do have dicks.

Damn they have a chicken sized dick huh?

will watch later, just ate

the chickenpill destroyed females

Brutal Poultry Pill
Poultrymaxx is our last resort buddy boyo :feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Best part is the guy filming is probably his son.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Damn they have a chicken sized dick huh?
It's over.
will watch later, just ate
:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
It's time to chickenmaxx buddy boyo.
the chickenpill destroyed females
Foids on suicidewatch :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

Last edited:
THIS IS WHAT NOFAP DOES TO YOU

No, like this:

u4foShp.jpg

I think I'm going to write a horror screenplay where a bunch of teenagers get Jumaniji'd into your hard drive and they have to navigate that dimension of horror.

I think I'm going to write a horror screenplay where a bunch of teenagers get Jumaniji'd into your hard drive and they have to navigate that dimension of horror.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I wouldn't be surprised if a nofapper eventually did that
If you could convince them that it will increase their height or improve their jawline, they will do it.