Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this cuck

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
ydib060kngzz.jpg

I hate people who apologize for shit they didnt even personally do, just because gender or eace. Major beta giveaway.

>when your gender is responsible for the oppression of women for centuries
life fuel. femoids are naughty by nature and need to be restrained.

this dude is probably a 6/7 facially, his massive nose and cucky beard and overall appearance brings him down.

Abraham Lincoln, looking ahh. "i score, no pussy once more....": :(

More like that face you make when you realize you get no pussy and everyone has been laid before you

Literally all he has to do is get a really aggressive (and good) rhinoplasty and shave that stupid beard and he'd be a chad lite.

I vomited when I read the caption/10

5.5/10

If he make a rhinoplasty he gets became 7/10 chadlite.

He is cuck/10, beyond repair

skullcel

nothing can save him

A quick (and shitty) job but it gives you an idea what he'd look like with a really good rhinoplasty (and without that stupid numale facial expression)

qZ1vABC.jpg

wasted potential

Ryo_Hazuki said:
A quick (and shitty) job but it gives you an idea what he'd look like with a really good rhinoplasty (and without that stupid numale facial expression)

qZ1vABC.jpg

The nose job didn't make much of a difference. His eyes are prey eyes, and the rest of his face isn't much better.

Kointo said:
The nose job didn't make much of a difference. His eyes are prey eyes, and the rest of his face isn't much better.

How's this?

PVIMLKr.jpg

Kointo said:
A little better. Try giving him a stronger jawline.

Personally I think his jawline is fine as it is, but I gave him a slightly wider jaw, for you senpai.

EVPmSaW.jpg

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Personally I think his jawline is fine as it is, but I gave him a slightly wider jaw, for you senpai.

EVPmSaW.jpg

Now he's close to slaying. All he needs is to get rid of his neckbeard.