Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rate this legit femcel

hmm teehee
ee1.jpg
Screenshot 20191107 135717 Google

That guy is mentally ill for being with her.

She has roughly equal SMV to @Reddit_is_for_cucks chadfishes

Chad really got lucky to get to marry such a kween. He better get a high paying job and spend years working out to be worthy to keep her!!!

even a -1/10 foid gets Chad
T
U
T
O
R
I
A
L

M
O
D
E

Why did an average looking guy marry this monstrosity?

Why did an average looking guy marry this monstrosity?
he's atleast a 7.5/10
i would expect someone like @Monk of Failure to be her partner, not a Chadlite

I can't believe this is real. Being born as a woman gives you instant victory at life no matter how messed up your face and your body is. This makes me feel even more hopeless for the future of this world.

You feel bad for her but she is experiencing love and validation while you will spend the rest of your life talking to men behind a screen. Keep feeling bad for her. Obviously, I don't wish this on anyone (I am not that far gone yet) but lol at YOU feeling sorry for HER when she will go to bed with a chadlite spooning her tonight. You will go to bed with your cock in your hand.
Brutal

she is right above a rotting corpse out of 10.

he looks maybe a 5-6 and seems short

And people tell us that OUR STANDARDS ARE FUCKING TOO HIGH

WHAT STANDARDS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CUCKTEARS

Post this on trufemcels:feelsthink:

It's always the most subhuman foids who prove the blackpill the hardest by getting virtue signaling chadlites and chads.
I hate foids every male in the world should tbh

Woman = infinite smv

Attachments

• VVnW9Nx - Imgur.gif
    VVnW9Nx - Imgur.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
Jesus what happened to her

0/10 btw femcels are a joke lmao imagine thinking that a foid can't get laid

Damn, what happened to her? Her scaly skin literally looks like pieces of glass shards glued together.

vietnam_dog_meat_flowers.jpg

Her looksmatch died

Absolutely grotesque deformed disfigured alien blob gets chad.

6/10 male who is slightly below average height is an incel.

This world simply needs to be destroyed.

This lady is the representation of what women have become on the inside in these times.

dude i would have felt just as bad if it was a guy. I feel sorry for her as another human being.

This has nothing to do with having sympathy for women in general (who live life on tutorial mode), its more about having sympathy for another human being who, despite having a husband, would experience negative comments and bad treatment from society.

With the exception of having a husband, i bet her life is equally as shit as an incel's in all other non-sexual aspects.
High IQ. Saying her life is on tutorial mode while looking like that is fucking retarded. I agree that if she was a man she would probably be finished, but I'm happy for her because everyone deserves to be in love. Respect to the guy for seeing her for what's she's inside. I could never do it myself.

ugh....

and she still manages to land Chad

honestly this simp... LMAO

Her boyfriend mogs me to oblivion

More SMV than all of us put together

Her looksmatch was aborted post birth in every single universe of the multiverse
She is a LITERAL 0/10. Viscerally disgusting, and unlike anything I've seen before.

Looksmatched couple in 2020 jfl
What a fucking joke of society

""""Femcels"""" should kill themselves NOW jfl

her skin looks like it has the texture of a tree yet females cant be incel

So... you are subscribed to the modern day freakshow yt channel "truly" also I take it? Yeah even walking corpses get Chad, it's far past being over.

while cucks exist femoids cant lose

Jesus Christ. She looks like a Ghoul.

dude i would have felt just as bad if it was a guy. I feel sorry for her as another human being.

This has nothing to do with having sympathy for women in general (who live life on tutorial mode), its more about having sympathy for another human being who, despite having a husband, would experience negative comments and bad treatment from society.

With the exception of having a husband, i bet her life is equally as shit as an incel's in all other non-sexual aspects.
Equally as shit?? You gotta be kidding. She will definitely only receive virtue signaling from every foid and simp in Brazil, at best people might talk behind her back and give disgust microreactions but that's it