Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Rate this noodle

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
This noodle is a software engineer.
Capture

dunno but I would

5/10 seems average. But that job should have gone to some ricecel who is probably smarter but less social.

would bang but not procreate

She's cute but she probably prefers whrite men onry, so...

Last edited:
6.5/10, would bang

I don't think we can make threads like these. Rating threads, especially for women? Probably falls somewhere around worship. Look at all of the posts from people saying they'd fuck her.

I don't think we can make threads like these. Rating threads, especially for women? Probably falls somewhere around worship. Look at all of the posts from people saying they'd fuck her.
I was hoping this would turn into a hate thread because she's probably earning 6 figures to do nothing all day but coombrains' first reaction is to talk about fucking her.

I was hoping this would turn into a hate thread because she's probably earning 6 figures to do nothing all day but coombrains' first reaction is to talk about fucking her.

I would just not post pictures of women asking how attractive they are. How much money she makes or what kind of person she is has nothing to do with her physical looks.

"a day in the life of a software engineer", first ten seconds, putting on makeup, JFL

Ratings threads are not allowed here but she’s ugly.

she looks fairly attractive, being with her in the long run would be rather risky because there are a good supply of chads in tech offices(usually management)

Looks average

I would slurp her :feelsokman:

but why the soylent grin?

Foid and sofware engineer doesn't belong in the same phrase.

Typical foid day
*Go to office*
*Chat 30 mins with everyones*
*Type "hello world :)"*
Break time: *go flirt with the white chad senior programmer while eating some muffins*
*Chad on phone while pretending to code*
Dinner: Time to go suck her superior to get a promotion
Afternoon: *Watch youtube videos about cats and answer emails*
Days is done, repeat for 40h per week.

Meanwhile her looksmatch is in crunch mode 100h+ per week, sleeping underneath his desktop.

95F3B6C1 EAF5 44A0 9ACF 4C46A0E50948

This was in her insta bio JFL
she looks fairly attractive, being with her in the long run would be rather risky because there are a good supply of chads in tech offices(usually management)
Didn’t see a single non subhuman in that facility