Reached $1,000,000 - Time to Surgerymaxx

rope2cope

rope2cope

Captain
★★
33d 18h 27m
I promised myself once I reached 1 mega I'd surgerymaxx and spend the next years investment proceeds on 2-3 surgeries.

What surgeries help you ascend? I have my hair from Finasteridemaxxing, height is 5'11 so don't need to go to Russia.

What Chadoplastys can I get?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
46d 6h 51m
I promised myself once I reached 1 mega I'd surgerymaxx and spend the next years investment proceeds on 2-3 surgeries.

What surgeries help you ascend? I have my hair from Finasteridemaxxing, height is 5'11 so don't need to go to Russia.

Chin surgery or jaw

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
46d 6h 51m
Also if you’re serious about this go to looksmax, all the surgery freaks are over there
Based.

I'm thinking of getting veneers on my teeth too to hollywoodsmilemaxx.
Also pm @FACEandLMS I hear he helps with that stuff

Pixycel

Pixycel

GLM commissar
★★★★★
35d 7h 55m
nice brocel, how did you make that much money?
Depends on what your flaws are and we wouldn't be able to tell without a pic unfortunately.
Jaw surgery/bimax, chin implants, and rhinoplasties are pretty popular but I have no clue if you need them

rope2cope

rope2cope

Captain
★★
33d 18h 27m
nice brocel, how did you make that much money?

Depends on what your flaws are and we wouldn't be able to tell without a pic unfortunately.
Jaw surgery/bimax, chin implants, and rhinoplasties are pretty popular but I have no clue if you need them
crypto and stonks and wagekeking with nothing to spend my money on and still living at home.

Think the chin/jaw, nose and teeth is what I am gonna do tbh.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

// 21yo sub4 5'5 manlet // Ponysexual predator
★★★★★
39d 9h 31m
Chad is born beautiful and sculpted while incels have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just to look 20% of what chad looks and foids still won't fuck them. jfl :feelsclown: world

rope2cope

rope2cope

Captain
★★
33d 18h 27m
Chad is born beautiful and sculpted while incels have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just to look 20% of what chad looks and foids still won't fuck them. jfl :feelsclown: world
JFL I hope I die on the operating table.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Talentless,dumb,poor,analphabet,ugly rotting away
-
9d 4h 18m
Not to mention the soyest part that :"you can be happy without having sex, don't be like these incels", and invite to spend money on other copes...
Yeah consoomism at its finest.

Pixycel

Pixycel

GLM commissar
★★★★★
35d 7h 55m
Chad is born beautiful and sculpted while incels have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars
correct.
foids still won't fuck them
you'd be surprised how much surgery can ascend an brocel with a decent base.

Last edited: