Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reached $1,000,000 - Time to Surgerymaxx

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I promised myself once I reached 1 mega I'd surgerymaxx and spend the next years investment proceeds on 2-3 surgeries.

What surgeries help you ascend? I have my hair from Finasteridemaxxing, height is 5'11 so don't need to go to Russia.

What Chadoplastys can I get?

I promised myself once I reached 1 mega I'd surgerymaxx and spend the next years investment proceeds on 2-3 surgeries.

What surgeries help you ascend? I have my hair from Finasteridemaxxing, height is 5'11 so don't need to go to Russia.

Chin surgery or jaw

Also if you’re serious about this go to looksmax, all the surgery freaks are over there
Based.

I'm thinking of getting veneers on my teeth too to hollywoodsmilemaxx.
Also pm @FACEandLMS I hear he helps with that stuff

nice brocel, how did you make that much money?
Depends on what your flaws are and we wouldn't be able to tell without a pic unfortunately.
Jaw surgery/bimax, chin implants, and rhinoplasties are pretty popular but I have no clue if you need them

nice brocel, how did you make that much money?

Depends on what your flaws are and we wouldn't be able to tell without a pic unfortunately.
Jaw surgery/bimax, chin implants, and rhinoplasties are pretty popular but I have no clue if you need them
crypto and stonks and wagekeking with nothing to spend my money on and still living at home.

Think the chin/jaw, nose and teeth is what I am gonna do tbh.

Chad is born beautiful and sculpted while incels have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just to look 20% of what chad looks and foids still won't fuck them. jfl :feelsclown: world

Chad is born beautiful and sculpted while incels have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just to look 20% of what chad looks and foids still won't fuck them. jfl :feelsclown: world
JFL I hope I die on the operating table.

Not to mention the soyest part that :"you can be happy without having sex, don't be like these incels", and invite to spend money on other copes...
Yeah consoomism at its finest.

Chad is born beautiful and sculpted while incels have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars
correct.
foids still won't fuck them
you'd be surprised how much surgery can ascend an brocel with a decent base.

Last edited: