Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Read Chapter 1 Of My BDSM Novel Set In A Society Where Women Are Slaves

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
I'm trying to write a BDSM story now and recently I've finished Chapter 01. It's called "New Albion" and is about a society where men are still men while women are slaves: 

cQQLomH.jpg

In the not so distant future, a secret society of relatively powerful men gets their hands on new kinds of technology that enables them to kill the previous American ruling class, and carve out a country, roughly reaching from Quebec to New England down to Florida, for themselves. "New Albion" soon becomes the dominant world power.

While the "Southern Confederacy" turns into an impoverished  theocracy that is always on the brink of civil war between various Christian denominations and right-wing ideologies, and "Portlandia" into a third-world shithole ruled over by a small class of wealthy feminists, "New Albion" prospers: there, men are still men and women are slaves.

Immigrants who want to settle in "New Albion" and benefit from its luxurious lifestyle, the new types of energy and last but not least a futuristic kind of medicine that renders them almost immortal and gives them the body they want to have, must agree on becoming slaves to a "guardian."

The two main characters we will follow are the friends Varg Vilhelmson and Noah Ubuntu. While Noah is part of the Council ruling New Albion, Varg is chief of her armed forces. Together the two patriots defend their country from feminist terrorists who are supported from the outside by the women of "Portlandia."

Of course, there are also their slaves, we will follow: there is Noah's babygirl Lulu, there are the twins, the guard dog Sgt. Peppers, their wives and the mysterious singer Jade.

Finally, there is also Mistress Amber, one of the few powerful women in an otherwise patriarchal state. Together with her friend, the outlaw Raven, Amber is working as a slaver, training and selling slaves. Will she make it in a man's world? Or will she end up where all women, even the allegedly "dominant" ones actually want to end up: naked and on her knees, collared and leashed by a powerful man?

[Story will be mostly heterosexual maledom, but also involve femdom and some bisexual elements with a twink/ish femboi character. ]

https://www.wattpad.com/story/133965091-new-albion-where-men-are-still-men-and-women-are

Also, if you have any idea where to promote this let me know. I've posted what will be Chapter 2 soon (but what was Chapter 1 in the first draft, first set in a fantasy setting) at Literotica and immediately got like 3000 views or so. This site is YUGE. Sadly, Literotica is a typical feminist BDSM housewife site where they don't allow anything "non-consensual", no violence and even when you write rape stories etc. you must finish the story about how the girl starts to enjoy it. They've literally put in their rules that stories where the female victims don't enjoy it, are not allowed, lol. 

And my story will obviously involve non-consensual slavery, non-sexual stories (with the feminist terrorist) and non-sexual violence, terrorism, murder, etc. So I have to use a site like Wattpad where they allow these things - but have far less users, etc.

Going to read it today. Thanks for sharing

Sorry I can't read. I only can listen to audio books.

How are the women held slaves - islam-style with sharia law? What punishment awaits a woman who refuses slavery? I have so many questions.

shukin said:
How are the women held slaves - islam-style with sharia law? What punishment awaits a woman who refuses slavery? I have so many questions.

Not really sure yet, tbh. 

The thing is, that I wanted to have actual slavery and not just BDSM roleplay. So my first idea was to set the story in a medieval low-fantasy world with actual slavery. But fantasy doesn't really do it for me. So now it's set in a near-future setting. 

Also, I actually wanted to have both maledom AND femdom elements. But now I'm thinking. At first, Daddydom Noah was supposed to give his babygirl Lulu a male slave as a gift; so the male slave would be in a kind of chastity cuck role and be the little babygirl's slave, maybe a petboy. But now I'm considering to change it and let him give her a female slave as a gift: maybe a female ponygirl? Or a bimbo doll to play dress-up with? Or a petgirl? 

On the other hand, the "roles" of petgirls and cuckqueens are already taken, actually, because Varg, teh police officer has a petgirl as police dog, Sgt. Peppers. And Noah has these two painslut twins who suffer from the fact that his babygirl gets all the love and affection while they are just used as fuckmeat. 

So ... if he gives her a petgirl as a gift ... the role would be double, kinda. Or maybe I make it ponygirl. 

Hm.

You can also vote here, btw, I asked the same on /r9k/ if the Daddydom should give his babygirl a male or a female slave as a gift: http://www.strawpoll.me/14754971/

I'll dare you test my NoFap tenacity with the finest ass I've seen in months.

thx for sharing

Sounds like a good read, It'd be nice to have women slaves especially the ones who rejected me in the past.

What nationality are the women? Will consider a read if asian

Not really into that stuff, but I guess there's an audience.