Read this if you want to be saved

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 6h 47m
Jesus Christ, I believe you are God's Messiah. I believe You are the Son of God, who gave Your Life as a sacrifice to save my soul from the torments of Hell. I confess that I am a sinner. Please forgive me.

Please SAVE me and fill me with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT. I dedicate my time on earth to Your mission, and I ask for the great honor of being with You for all eternity.

So please forgive my sins, take control and change my life. Please take my broken pieces and broken heart, and resurrect my Life. Please raise me as God's own child into the holy and powerful soul You want me to be.

I trust You to be my Savior, Redeemer, Provider, Defender, Guide, Friend and LORD throughout eternity. So be it.

Zettacel

Zettacel

☹ ★ ∈ KD6-3.7 ⋑ ★ ☹
★★★★★
45d 8h 58m
No Jesus Christ for your bones.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
93d 11h 13m
@Diocel @arab_incel @MuslimCell thoughts?

incels.co crusade time Christians vs muslims

F

Forum_User_2345

Veteran
★★★★
24d 18h 5m
If god was real than why is he not striking fornicators with lightning or at least guaranteeing virgins virgin fiancees?

Diocel

Diocel

Wear a hijab in your tinder profile
★★★★★
81d 19h 55m
Emba

Emba

will check browsers for food
★★★★★
59d 6h 13m
Nah... Try this it's easier.

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his profit.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Captain
★★
14d 4h 27m
Religion is a nice cope tbh. Praying and submitting to a deity actually destresses and helps with depression. Even though it is at stark odds with reality.

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Luminary
★★★★★
89d 9m
nah jesus was a cuck

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

GigaTruecel Bastard & Bad Person
★★★★★
20d 21h 37m
Last edited:
undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Recruit
★★
1d 1h 53m
the religion of the dead kike on a stick ruined the roman empire and it ruined the west. its pretty clear islam is the only way we can preserve our traditional values

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Major
★★★★
5d 8h 0m
Jesus is a worthless kike on a stick who never existed and never will

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

The Teenlovepill Destroyed Me
★★★
15d 10h 9m
I only pray to one saint.

1593557914050.png

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Führerscheinlossus
★★★★★
41d 11h 19m
Our father in heaven, hallowed be thy name

F

Forum_User_2345

Veteran
★★★★
24d 18h 5m
At least judaism is older than dirt so it makes it seem more plausible. Christianity and Islam are obviously derived from Judaism and have foundings within historical memory.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
95d 39m
At least judaism is older than dirt so it makes it seem more plausible. Christianity and Islam are obviously derived from Judaism and have foundings within historical memory.
Jew

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
10d 27m
I want to die

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★
34d 13h 4m
@Diocel @arab_incel @MuslimCell thoughts?

incels.co crusade time Christians vs muslims
(((protestantism))) is not christianity

tbf catholicism too is cucked now thanks to that pope they put in charge

H

Huntedbyhate

Banned
-
16h 47m
fuck off kike, go eat some pig

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Greycel
★★★★★
143d 13h 4m
Bookmarked, will read later to save myself,

H

Hartenberch

Recruit
6d 7h 53m
the religion of the dead kike on a stick ruined the roman empire and it ruined the west. its pretty clear islam is the only way we can preserve our traditional values
>Jesus was a kike
>Jesus hates the synagogue of Satan
Pick only one

Two hours of Bible-based "antisemitism":
View: http://youtube.com/watch?v=fHTak4O-IK4

Also, any Muslimcel able to explain what "traditional values" are preserved by allowing men to have up to four wives? It just seems a little contradictory to support such a religion on an incel forum.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
40d 8h 25m
Good effort. If you believe what's written in 1st Corinthians 15 1 through 4 and put your trust solely in Jesus Christ for salvation, you're saved.

You don't need works, the pope, a prayer (you can do it if you want), turning away from sin (though you should do your best to do it), saints, rituals, water baptism (you can do it if you want), tithing (you can offer however much money you want to preaching endeavors or to the poor) , going to temples, keeping days, eating stuff, nothing. Jesus is enough and our salvation is done 100% by Him.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

not Evil
★★★★★
34d 7h 11m
Orthodox mogs

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 6h 47m
View: https://youtu.be/cxOSrnvAngE

View: https://youtu.be/dWXkBBIaiVc

nah jesus was a cuck
no man,he is righteous
islam is not the way
he does exist

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
60d 5h 33m
Jesus Christ, I believe you are God's Messiah. I believe You are the Son of God, who gave Your Life as a sacrifice to save my soul from the torments of Hell. I confess that I am a sinner. Please forgive me.

Please SAVE me and fill me with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT. I dedicate my time on earth to Your mission, and I ask for the great honor of being with You for all eternity.

So please forgive my sins, take control and change my life. Please take my broken pieces and broken heart, and resurrect my Life. Please raise me as God's own child into the holy and powerful soul You want me to be.

I trust You to be my Savior, Redeemer, Provider, Defender, Guide, Friend and LORD throughout eternity. So be it.

Just fucking lol :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: My sides:feelshaha: