Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Read this if you want to be saved

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Jesus Christ, I believe you are God's Messiah. I believe You are the Son of God, who gave Your Life as a sacrifice to save my soul from the torments of Hell. I confess that I am a sinner. Please forgive me.

Please SAVE me and fill me with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT. I dedicate my time on earth to Your mission, and I ask for the great honor of being with You for all eternity.

So please forgive my sins, take control and change my life. Please take my broken pieces and broken heart, and resurrect my Life. Please raise me as God's own child into the holy and powerful soul You want me to be.

I trust You to be my Savior, Redeemer, Provider, Defender, Guide, Friend and LORD throughout eternity. So be it.

No Jesus Christ for your bones.

@Diocel @arab_incel @MuslimCell thoughts?

incels.co crusade time Christians vs muslims

If god was real than why is he not striking fornicators with lightning or at least guaranteeing virgins virgin fiancees?

Nah... Try this it's easier.

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his profit.

Religion is a nice cope tbh. Praying and submitting to a deity actually destresses and helps with depression. Even though it is at stark odds with reality.

nah jesus was a cuck

Last edited:
the religion of the dead kike on a stick ruined the roman empire and it ruined the west. its pretty clear islam is the only way we can preserve our traditional values

Jesus is a worthless kike on a stick who never existed and never will

I only pray to one saint.

Our father in heaven, hallowed be thy name

At least judaism is older than dirt so it makes it seem more plausible. Christianity and Islam are obviously derived from Judaism and have foundings within historical memory.

At least judaism is older than dirt so it makes it seem more plausible. Christianity and Islam are obviously derived from Judaism and have foundings within historical memory.
Jew

I want to die

@Diocel @arab_incel @MuslimCell thoughts?

incels.co crusade time Christians vs muslims
(((protestantism))) is not christianity

tbf catholicism too is cucked now thanks to that pope they put in charge

fuck off kike, go eat some pig

Bookmarked, will read later to save myself,

the religion of the dead kike on a stick ruined the roman empire and it ruined the west. its pretty clear islam is the only way we can preserve our traditional values

>Jesus was a kike
>Jesus hates the synagogue of Satan
Pick only one

Two hours of Bible-based "antisemitism":

View: http://youtube.com/watch?v=fHTak4O-IK4

Also, any Muslimcel able to explain what "traditional values" are preserved by allowing men to have up to four wives? It just seems a little contradictory to support such a religion on an incel forum.

Good effort. If you believe what's written in 1st Corinthians 15 1 through 4 and put your trust solely in Jesus Christ for salvation, you're saved.

You don't need works, the pope, a prayer (you can do it if you want), turning away from sin (though you should do your best to do it), saints, rituals, water baptism (you can do it if you want), tithing (you can offer however much money you want to preaching endeavors or to the poor) , going to temples, keeping days, eating stuff, nothing. Jesus is enough and our salvation is done 100% by Him.

View: https://youtu.be/cxOSrnvAngE

View: https://youtu.be/dWXkBBIaiVc

nah jesus was a cuck
no man,he is righteous
islam is not the way
he does exist

Jesus Christ, I believe you are God's Messiah. I believe You are the Son of God, who gave Your Life as a sacrifice to save my soul from the torments of Hell. I confess that I am a sinner. Please forgive me.

Please SAVE me and fill me with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT. I dedicate my time on earth to Your mission, and I ask for the great honor of being with You for all eternity.

So please forgive my sins, take control and change my life. Please take my broken pieces and broken heart, and resurrect my Life. Please raise me as God's own child into the holy and powerful soul You want me to be.

I trust You to be my Savior, Redeemer, Provider, Defender, Guide, Friend and LORD throughout eternity. So be it.

Just fucking lol :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: My sides:feelshaha: