Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reading forums like these makes me feel a deep despair

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Seeing story after story about how evil and vile women are. Being reminded of my own painful memories of women throughout my entire life. I've been blackpilled for twenty years. For as long as I can remember, I've known that women are useless, shallow creatures. I don't understand how the world can be such a messed up place. I don't understand how people can be okay with inequality on such a massive scale (in fact they encourage it). There's no justice in this world. People are rotten to the core. You try to discuss your issues and people attack you more. Being an ugly male is a death sentence.

It has always been this way.

do what i do sometimes and don't read, you can only handle so much

Women don't deserve rights, they themselves proved it
full

Man is but dirt by himself.We can only pray and follow that which is superior to us(god and those whose abode is heaven).the small cannot become big by himself since he is by definition small.

The biggest purveyors of inequality, also will turn right around and preach ‘diversity & tolerance & equality’
677225BC 978F 41FC AE77 D995C505D6E1

What we write here is what we can't say in real life.

Man is but dirt by himself.We can only pray and follow that which is superior to us(god and those whose abode is heaven).the small cannot become big by himself since he is by definition small.
What if I am my own God? I control my own actions.

What if I am my own God? I control my own actions.
this is the type of self conceitedness that man needs to fight.God is perfect.He cannot have any imperfection for if he has any imperfection he is not god,but some other being.

Based. How does she respond
Typical foid brain response really. “Not all women are like that”, “Women love a guy that’s confident”. After taking the blackpill I can’t bring myself to hate my mother or my sister, but I’m confident in saying I do not like them & yes it’s because they’re foids.
Edgy? RedditNigger slang
this is the type of self conceitedness that man needs to fight.God is perfect.He cannot have any imperfection for if he has any imperfection he is not god,but some other being.
Who is the judge of my imperfections & do they have autonomy over my decisions? If the reference point is myself, why would there be imperfections?

Last edited:
All blackpilled incels who are based and uncucked are basically Jesus.
Life sucks for Jesus and society is fucked up.

Life of an incel is living hell.

true there is no justice

some are born with wonderfull genetics and are given life on a silver tablet

others are born poor and are trash

some are born woman and play on easy

Life is rly just RNG , LUCK YOUR SHIT OUT OR DONT

true there is no justice

some are born with wonderfull genetics and are given life on a silver tablet

others are born poor and are trash

some are born woman and play on easy

Life is rly just RNG , LUCK YOUR SHIT OUT OR DONT

I'm poor and trash :feelsbadman:

Seeing story after story about how evil and vile women are. Being reminded of my own painful memories of women throughout my entire life. I've been blackpilled for twenty years. For as long as I can remember, I've known that women are useless, shallow creatures. I don't understand how the world can be such a messed up place. I don't understand how people can be okay with inequality on such a massive scale (in fact they encourage it). There's no justice in this world. People are rotten to the core. You try to discuss your issues and people attack you more. Being an ugly male is a death sentence.

The blackpill is a fact that cannot be refuted except with a few cherrypicked exemptions here and there.

To counterbalance the despair, you must take the godpill...