Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reading NTR/mindbreak hentai really makes me realize

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
That's actually what life is like for Chad. You see a foid you want to fuck and you get her to do it, regardless of whether she has a boyfriend or not. Regardless of whatever principles she tries to keep up before coming in contact with your dick. Because at the first sexual contact with you her mind already starts breaking apart and spitting dopamine, that is how biologically enslaved women are to Chads.

What ALSO sucks really badly is how MANY cases of this happening are that no one knwos about. Because the Chad and the whore haven't been caught. Divorce rates are skyrocketing, the cheating PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT is also rocketing. Especially toilets, they cheat left and right on their bb billy partners without them knowing. Because the Chad wouldn't ever commit to her or give her a relationship, she sticks to billy and lets Chad stick it in her on the side.

But psychologically she 100% belongs to the Chad. The Chad she fucks on the regular, who gives her mindblowing sex with his "skill" (genetics).

It makes me depressed and honestly sad for the normies and especially low tier normies in relationships. Knowing that your whore of a partner is VERY LIKELY just sucking every Chad off. Just because she CAN. And because the degenerate Chads have no standards when it comes to hookups.

The best part? They'll probably never find out. They'll just be happy knowing they have a loving, affectionate, not-a-complete-whore-of-a-woman. Blissfully ignorant of what's going on behind the scenes.

It truly never began.

I don't get why an incel would be that masochistic and read NTR hentai... we are getting cucked by chad enough already, don't jerk off to it

I don't get why an incel would be that masochistic and read NTR hentai... we are getting cucked by chad enough already, don't jerk off to it
Fuels my hate for Chads and women, it's genuinely getting me closer to going on a murder spree (in minecraft picket edition). I like hate tbh, it makes me strong.

That's actually what life is like for Chad. You see a foid you want to fuck and you get her to do it, regardless of whether she has a boyfriend or not. Regardless of whatever principles she tries to keep up before coming in contact with your dick. Because at the first sexual contact with you her mind already starts breaking apart and spitting dopamine, that is how biologically enslaved women are to Chads.
High IQ. "Consent" is bullshit. Foids can't consent.

I can’t relate to ugly bastards , their dicks are too big

Just nuke the west tbh.

But life is about personality, being socially docile, wageslave like a CIAcel until you die without complaining according to Incel Tear. I guess lurkers or CIAcels will share that viewpoint.

Last edited:
But life is about personality, being socially docile, wageslave like a CIAcel until you die without complaining according to Incel Tear. I guess lurkers or CIAcels will share that viewpoint.
Exactly :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back