Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading /r/ForeverAloneWomen makes my blood boil

I havent talked to a female before

Women's "problems" subs and threads are either them larping when in reality they're doing great, or it's just them complaining about a problem that they're entirely responsible for (my bf cheats on me, beats me wtf do i do?? :( what? no i wont leave him, why would i?)

Didn't they private that sub before? What the fuck happened now?

53D46ED4 B886 458B BD4D 25C7BDE24D36

= “i find it difficult to get a date WITH CHAD”

They realised that they enjoy the attention from beta cucks who lurk there

Makes a post titled "I just want to be wanted"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/lnztis/i_just_want_to_be_wanted/

Check profile history, first post I see is talking about an ex boyfriend. Yeah really forever alone. :lul: Also this self admitted fat bitch made a post on /r/needafriend and got 13 comments, and let me tell you from experience posting female ads on ForeverAloneDating, (which is half as popular), she will have HUNDREDS of messages.

Yes. It's a hilarious story.

In the early days of reddit, there was no censorship as long as you didn't post anything literally illegal. Everyone spoke their mind. Someone set up a community for lonely people: ForeverAlone. Of course, it was 100% men because ...well, you know why.

Occasionally, a foid would come in and she just wouldn't be able to resist the urge to start threads with, "as a woman" - males would (rightly) point out that all she has to do is strike up a conversation with a random dude and he will be over the moon for the company. This would offend the women because ...well, you know why.

This led to the meme, "wOmEN caN B fourEVer ALLone tWO!!!" and it led to males rebutting the meme by politely offering to be friends with any woman who posted in the subreddit.

That offended the women too. They called it harassment if they got polite PMs offering to play WoW or whatever. So they set up ForeverAloneWomen were they could bask in their delusion that they're actually alone, and make super-clever memes like this one:

Nzq8ku0767g11 copy

Where they admit that men will fuck them (which implies that they could easily leverage that into not being alone by simply saying, "hey before we fuck, you need to hang out with me a few times"), and yet they still insist that they have it just as bad as KHHV males.

Eventually, the ForeverAloneWomen subreddit had to go private because literally every woman who posted there was inundated with offers of companionship. When reddit got really censorious, women started posting in ForeverAlone again (and the admins would just ban anyone who called them out on their bullshit). You'd get things like this:

Itvn6rfb3cu11

That's the classic pattern: "whaa!! I'm all alone!!" by someone having lots of sex.

In the early days of reddit, there was no censorship as long as you didn't post anything literally illegal. Everyone spoke their mind. Someone set up a community for lonely people: ForeverAlone. Of course, it was 100% men because ...well, you know why.

Occasionally, a foid would come in and she just wouldn't be able to resist the urge to start threads with, "as a woman" - males would (rightly) point out that all she has to do is strike up a conversation with a random dude and he will be over the moon for the company. This would offend the women because ...well, you know why.

This led to the meme, "wOmEN caN B fourEVer ALLone tWO!!!" and it led to males rebutting the meme by politely offering to be friends with any woman who posted in the subreddit.

That offended the women too. They called it harassment if they got polite PMs offering to play WoW or whatever. So they set up ForeverAloneWomen were they could bask in their delusion that they're actually alone, and make super-clever memes like this one:

View attachment 414928

Where they admit that men will fuck them (which implies that they could easily leverage that into not being alone by simply saying, "hey before we fuck, you need to hang out with me a few times"), and yet they still insist that they have it just as bad as KHHV males.

Eventually, the ForeverAloneWomen subreddit had to go private because literally every woman who posted there was inundated with offers of companionship. When reddit got really censorious, women started posting in ForeverAlone again (and the admins would just ban anyone who called them out on their bullshit). You'd get things like this:

View attachment 414932

That's the classic pattern: "whaa!! I'm all alone!!" by someone having lots of sex.
This sums it up perfectly. Reddit was so much better when it was uncensored, there were always massive numbers of cucks but you could at least get based communities. Now you have shit like IncelsWithoutBalls and their fucking female mod :lul:

Makes a post titled "I just want to be wanted"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/lnztis/i_just_want_to_be_wanted/

Check profile history, first post I see is talking about an ex boyfriend. Yeah really forever alone. :lul: Also this self admitted fat bitch made a post on /r/needafriend and got 13 comments, and let me tell you from experience posting female ads on ForeverAloneDating, (which is half as popular), she will have HUNDREDS of messages.

Clearly wants to be chased by chad. foid could walk up to any beta and have a bf in minutes.

This sums it up perfectly. Reddit was so much better when it was uncensored, there were always massive numbers of cucks but you could at least get based communities. Now you have shit like IncelsWithoutBalls and their fucking female mod :lul:
female mod? LMAO over for simpcels

This sums it up perfectly. Reddit was so much better when it was uncensored, there were always massive numbers of cucks but you could at least get based communities.
Basically, it just proves that the blue-pill (by which I mean mainstream "normie" thought which includes feminism, leftism, etc) is a lie. It cannot survive unless it censors its critics. When reddit had free speech, people rebutted leftist ideas. Leftists hated that.

Today on reddit, you have things like, in every women's subreddit there's a rule against "invalidation" - what is "invalidation" you ask? It's literally nothing more than telling a woman that she's wrong. Here's an example:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/lm7a5q/women_who_are_currently_impacted_by_the_weather/gnwmilq/

Took me two seconds to find that. That's the only way that their dumb ideas can survive. Black pills on the other hand are never refuted, even though we welcome people to try.

Imagine living life on easy mode and still fucking it up. JFL

Every whore deserves Chad

They are all fucking liars plenty of dudes are trying to date them they are mad chad isn’t interested

"you're lonely because you only want chad and you're too ugly for chad to look at you."

I don't doubt there are women who are foreveralone... they're just 600+lb

View attachment 414928

View attachment 414932

The good ole days when Reddit was uncensored :feelscomfy:

Of course lol, they love the attention they get from men. A 'forever alone' woman is essentially just an attention-deprived girl looking for orbitors and Chad.

You could easily refute all their arguments by simply replacing 'men' with 'Chad':
"Chad just wants me for sex"
"Chad doesn't care about the person I am, he just wants to pump and dump"
Which are all stupid arguments in and itself.

@ReturnOfSaddam

All of these stresses you subject yourself to (reading reddit) will melt and go away once you stop taking women seriously.

:feelsclown: