Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading the book written by incel

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Curently im reading the book wriiten by @KingOfRome.
I will write review later.

Curently im reading the book wriiten by @KingOfRome.
I will write review later.
I'm very grateful that you're willing to read my work and review it, but if your review is going to be at least somewhat in-depth, mentioning characters and events in the plot and such, I have to ask that you post it to the book's Amazon page without mentioning this forum or my username on it. I'd rather not have lurking cucks brigade the Amazon page with one-star reviews saying "lel found the inkel".

Not that I'm against you stating your honest opinion on it here, but please keep it very general, i.e. "I think it's great for x y z reason" or "I think it's awful for x y z reason", without mentioning any specifics, not even the title or the pen name under which I wrote it.

Send me the pdf in PM or something i'm fucking bored.

Also kingofrome is a based lad

I'm very grateful that you're willing to read my work and review it, but if your review is going to be at least somewhat in-depth, mentioning characters and events in the plot and such, I have to ask that you post it to the book's Amazon page without mentioning this forum or my username on it. I'd rather not have lurking cucks brigade the Amazon page with one-star reviews saying "lel found the inkel".
:feelskek:
Ok ok i ptomice but imagine possible numbers of reviews on incelcucks lololol

Is English your native language?

:feelskek:
Ok ok i ptomice but imagine possible numbers of reviews on incelcucks lololol

Is English your native language?
Yes, English is my first language

And there are so few reviews on it right now that every rating counts. Even one bomb from cucktears would do a massive amount of damage.

And there are so few reviews on it right now that every rating counts. Even one bomb from cucktears would do a massive amount of damage.
Dont worry.

Cucktears read our forum and some of them are there.So beware of whom you share your info.

@KingOfRome Can I ask for access to this piece of literature of yours as well?:feelsautistic:

Dont worry.

Cucktears read our forum and some of them are there.So beware of whom you share your info.
Thanks

I always do a quick check on anyone who asks for my book to see if they're legit. It helps that the mods are pretty good about keeping infiltrators out, and that it's usually the ones who post reasonably often who are interested in my writing.
@KingOfRome Can I ask for access to this piece of literature of yours as well?:feelsautistic:
You and @First loss both got a copy

I still have to read ER’s manifesto

I still have to read ER’s manifesto
Then read it.it doesnt take much time. I read it during one evening. I reread it a lot of times finding solace in reading of this splendid book. It is beautifully written and it is full of penetrative insights. Eliot was very talented and very smart guy. Great man endeed.

I just set up a free giveaway on Amazon starting from the 25th to the 29th of this month.

If you want to help out a fellow incel with a review without paying the $0.99 you'd normally have to pay for the ebook, you can grab it within that time frame. You can PM me for the Amazon link. To those of you who got my pdf, you can find the link in the "Parting Message" section near the end, which should be linked in the table of contents.

Not that I'm against you stating your honest opinion on it here, but please keep it very general, i.e. "I think it's great for x y z reason" or "I think it's awful for x y z reason", without mentioning any specifics, not even the title or the pen name under which I wrote it.
Pm the book tbh

I would love to read your book too!

I’d like to read it, sounds interesting.

Free on Amazon tomorrow

You guys want me to make a thread or no?

I've read the beginning and it reminded me similarly to the opening scene in GoT. I'll continue to read it further within the summer when I truly get into reading.